[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump tells DUP leadership "We will be there for you,"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1496978270513.jpg (317KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496978270513.jpg
317KB, 1200x848px
This fucking timeline lol

Ian Paisley Jr of the DUP was invited to meet with Trump, Pence and Ryan a frew months ago at the Whitehouse:

>Ian Jr - Some time ago my father (2008) had first met him in his NYC office. The two men had got on like a house on fire and he had christened Dad "the Legend". I presented him with a photograph of the two of them. He said: "Is this for me? I am so pleased. Dr Paisley was a legend." He called over Peter King and said: "You know, I knew his father, he was a great, great man. I want to keep this picture. Thank you."

>I congratulated him on his electoral success and extended my wishes to his family, whom he had introduced me to in the past. He gave me a very warm welcome and told the people around him that I was a "true friend". He asked how things were going in Northern Ireland. I made it clear that unionists want a deal that will work, that we can't be pushed into something that doesn't work
>President Trump asked me to tell him what's going on "over there" (in the UK). Given the importance of Brexit to the new US-UK relationship I told him of my support for Brexit and asked specifically that when he focuses on Brexit and the new trade deal, that I hoped Northern Ireland would have a key part in that because of our real needs. He reminded me that he had tried to do some investment in Northern Ireland and wished it had happened and that he was very keen to help and would use his presidency to help where he can. He was delighted by the support for Brexit notwithstanding the problems.

Is Trump time travel real??
>>
>>129476172
Pence works the time machine, but it's very real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqh4FGfKdNA
>>
kek
>>
File: trump1.jpg (64KB, 516x288px) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
64KB, 516x288px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>129476172
>Is Trump time travel real??
I can't tell anymore. It's so crazy that all these stories meet. Trump meeting with Farage before the election alone was so unreal.
>>
Link?
>>
>>129476172
That is pretty significant. Obviously they couldn't have known how pivotal DUP would have been in the Brexit negotiations, but the previous invite, at least was an acknowledgement of their existence. I would have loved to hear the phone call that Nigel had with Arlene Foster to have DUP back him the way he has. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.
I'll admit, I am only 50% confident that Brexit will still actually happen given all thats happened.
>>
>>129476703
What the fuck is that Gerry the sinn fein guy?
>>
>>129476885
Even if they just keep stalling on Brexit, it's still a very significant power shift and cultural shift.

All I had to do was take one listen to Webster Tarpley after the referendum declaring it a backward farce by a drunkard who didn't expect it to work. They're crawling up and down the walls, to quote Dostoyevsky.
>>
>>129476841
>Link?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/we-will-be-there-for-you-words-uttered-by-trump-that-signal-glorious-chance-to-reset-clock-on-nius-relationship-35542104.html
>>
File: Trump_Paisley2.jpg (22KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Paisley2.jpg
22KB, 620x342px
>>129476703

That was pre-911 when Gerry was trying to get money for the IRA.

Trump hates Gerry now and refused to meet with him on St. Paddys day. He invited Ian Paisley Jr instead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.