[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice how media, especially media aimed at children,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497096042598.png (452KB, 560x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497096042598.png
452KB, 560x551px
Anyone notice how media, especially media aimed at children, is trying to change our perception of history into thinking Europe was always multicultural?

>Wonder woman
>London has a bunch of women in burkahs
>Battlefield 1
>German and french (and now russian) armies are full of nogs and women
>every medieval and victorian drama has black knights and noblemen

It's despicable
>>
>>129472246
They will fail.
The internet allows us access to unlimited information, and the MSM is only distancing itself from reality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE
relevant
>>
>>129472246
does it trigger you cumskin?

prepare your butthole for a whole lot more of that
>>
>>129472246
History dies instantly. Only that which is carried forward survives.
>>
>>129472246
Yeah I noticed that too in battlefield. German army has way too many blacks unless I'm forgetting about some colony they were conscripted from. Then again ww1 was supposed to attain territories for Germany so I doubt many non Central Europeans were in the army.

Makes sense for the French army to have nogs cuz North Africa I guess.
>>
>>129472380
How's you Muslim patrol going Ahmed? Still telling people to stop drinking outside your club house? How about you go back to your own country you dirty shit skin and get back into pedophiling all the village kids.

Your people are monsters and deserve to live in deserts.

You son of a goat.
>>
>>129472246
Media in general constantly shill for identity politics. I was listening to a writing podcast today, after having not listened to it for a few years. It went from a normal podcast to virtue signalling every few minutes. One piece of advice was to never use ideas that are "problematic", with a woman claiming she'd never use one of her own ideas because it's "misogynist".

Or look at the Muhammed cartoon riots. Until three imams spent two years convincing the most radical people in the Islamic world that these cartoons were "problematic", and having to MAKE THEIR OWN OFFENSIVE CARTOONS to get the fucking point across, nobody considered that shit offensive. Not even Muslims.

Yet now Western media constantly regurgitate the concept of these cartoons being offensive, and the idea that Muslims SHOULD be angry when someone draws a cartoon like that.

The West is being ruled by anti-Western people.
>>
File: appropriation.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
appropriation.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>>129472246
>>
>>129472246
He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.
>>
>>129472246
the bigger the discrepancy between reality and propaganda the easier it is to redpill. you dont trust a liar.
>>
>>129472246
It is despicable, I hope the youth see through it.

BF1 is fun, but cucked as fuck.
>>
>>129472359
brave new world

all of information is at your finger tips, but you do not care because of sex and drugs

>you already lost goy
>>
>>129472246
Propoganda is pushed into movies and games all the time.
>>
>>129472246
the guy in the green suit looks so cool,
time to get a charcoal tan, pierce my ear and mouth, get artkinotiercircular wood to lenghten my lips, and be all cool
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.