[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Trump is going to jail soon. http://www

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Daily reminder that Trump is going to jail soon.

http://www.businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
>>
>>129471906

https://archive.is/3Av0y
>>
>>129471906
they can try

i say let em try, the american people will become even more divided to the point they start going after the heads of CNN and other fake news outlets
>>
>>129472000
So you're saying the right has nigger-tier mental capacity and can't help but commit human rights atrocities as a result of enforcing the law against a criminal?

That's literally what you're saying, you know. He din do nuffin.
>>
>>129471906
It is my great hope that impeachments happen until General Maddis is in power and he goes full fash to save the huwhite race.
>>
>>129472119
No I think what that gentlemen is saying is they are tired of the witch hunt. The right is tired of leftists weirdos attacking Trump for doing his job. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>129471906
Even if Trump was a criminal he could just pardon himself.
The left = BTFO
>>
>>129471906
that story is insane. Talk about rewriting statements to re-frame them for a political goal. It takes a real fucking piece of shit to take testimony of 'there was no evidence of collusion' and spin it into 'this proves there was evidence of collusion!'
>>
File: Henry_Kissinger_(Earth-616).png (499KB, 443x471px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Kissinger_(Earth-616).png
499KB, 443x471px
>>129472119

He didn't break the law. That's the point you bluepilled /r newfag treasonous fucktard.
>>
>He's going to jail this time!
t. Increasingly nervous man for the 675th time
>>
File: 1437421694383.jpg (8KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1437421694383.jpg
8KB, 200x193px
>>129471906
>http://www.businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
>Max Boot

From Wikipedia

"Boot was born in Moscow. His parents, both Russian Jews.."
>>
>>129472000
Yep, the time is near.
>>
File: hqdefault~2.jpg (32KB, 477x277px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault~2.jpg
32KB, 477x277px
>>129472534
That story is the embodiment of Jewishness and the neurotic way they argue and craft narratives. Jews are the best at framing public opinions, because they're so unscrupulous thus they have no shame in lying
>>
Please continue thinking that, and please continue to push this conspiracy theory, it will make the emotional turmoil of the left that much tastier. They never digested the election results because they started getting their hopes up with "muh Russia". Add that to the depression when they realize Trump will come out unscathed x interest over time = left destroyed
>>
>>129472119
>look at all my evidence
>posts nothing
the rope will come for you. the nsa will remember.
>>
>>129471906
>fake news starts with right breathing a sigh of relief
>not laughing the entire time
>>
>>129471906
Yes good, the detorioration of US democracy was our goal all along.
>>
>>129472119
>criminal
innocent until proven guilty, buddy
>>
>>129471906
>0.02 has been deposited in your bank account

What is this, the thousandth thread about "DRUMPY BTFO JAIL TIME IMPEACHMENT SOON xdddd" this fucking week alone? Do you fucking idiots actually believe this or any of the shit you post? Are you still desperately trying to cling to the fantasy that somehow you and your side actually won? That all of the windows you smashed and blogposts you wrote actually meant something? That you are somehow dumbledor's army winning the war against the big bad scary man?

Absolutely fucking pathetic. Fucking kill yourself. Noone will miss you.
>>
>>129473318
Don't act so sly. Obama made it obvious when he never shouted down the people shouting racist slogans against the police. Clinton made it obvious when she sold our uranium to Russia and colluded with the commies in the media.
>>
>please be true

Not that I am leftists, but my country is poor global periphery and our only chance at soem relevance is collapse of current global system and desintegration of western society.
>>
>>129471906
>claims Trump said some of his associates may have done something wrong

Didn't Trump just say go ahead and investigate us all?
>>
>>129472119
Are you saying that you suck cock? Because that's what you're saying.
>>
>>129472377
So in you retarded brain, him saying that Americans will go and murder the heads of CNN is simply them being "tired of a witch hunt".

Why are you all so violent? You behave exactly like niggers and mudslimes.
>>
>>129471906
Replace Trump with Obama or an other president in the last 50 years and the flag tp with constitution tp and the pic makes more sense.
>>
>>129476497

you will be fucked regardless. the marxist world view of "core" and "periphery" countries is bullshit propaganda your shill professors cling to so as not to expose kids to the reality of the bell curve.
>>
>>129473874
When you're done foaming at the mouth, maybe you can actually read the article and know all the reasons Trump is a criminal.

You're like some retarded Christian who rants about dinosaurs and the age of the earth but never actually read any of the details beyond a child's book.
>>
>>129471906

opinion piece written by a jew.

SEGA
>>
File: 1495194910550.jpg (45KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495194910550.jpg
45KB, 476x474px
>>129471906
>>
>>129478896
But Trump's entire family is jew so that makes it okay.
>>
>>129471906
Hello shareblue, saw your manifesto and you trying to bring demoshit hegemony
>>
>>129471906
Not gonna happen faggot
>>
covfefe muh tapes
>>
>>129478947
Trump and his family are Christian, except for Ivanka.
>>
>>129471906
op, I will relish your suicide. I want you to die. People like you are absolute losers. You're human trash. When nothing happens I want you to think of this post and slit your throats and bleed the fuck out. Your a waste of life.
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 638x397px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 638x397px
>>129471906
That's a bunch of lies, faggot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.