[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >wear a blackface on Halloween as a joke >everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: femalepepe.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
femalepepe.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>be me
>wear a blackface on Halloween as a joke
>everyone looks at me differently
>'that's offensive! You are not really black!'
> 'You disgust me. How dare you paint your face black!'
>next year's halloween
>learned my lesson
>dress as a girl. Female clothes, wig, make-up, the whole nine yards
>'Wow, you're really brave'
>'You go girl! LGBT and Proud yeaaaah!'
>'I wish I was as brave as you, doing this in public'
>Someone says I'm not really a girl
>'How about you let her be? She wants to be whatever she wants! She is not hurting anyone! Live and let live! She didn't force you to look at her!"
>so brave

This is the future liberals want
>>
How about a black faced Niggress in a traditional African dress?
>>
>>129464488
we both know this never happened
>>
>>129464706

I ain't even pretending it happened, I obviously wrote this to point out the hypocrisy
>>
>>129464706
It's still a good point
>>
>>129464488
I dressed myself as a black woman, and everyone had a good time
>>
>>129464940
>>129465080
it's not a good point if you made it up. Especially since it was pretty easy to see it never happened, because something like this wouldn't happen irl.
>>
>>129464488
>Halloween
>Macedonia

Really?
>>
>>129465445
this burger culture cancer spread to all countries that suck usa dick, spineless bastards
>>
File: ANP-252311841.jpg (3MB, 4041x2651px) Image search: [Google]
ANP-252311841.jpg
3MB, 4041x2651px
Come to the Netherlands you can wear black face every once a year
>>
>>129465304
Yet the point is still relevant, isn't it pizzanigger?
>>
>>129465673
no it's not. It's not a real fact and it's not plausible irl. are you retarded?
>>
>>129465665
This image is so offensive to me, because it is strongly associated with thought-crime and policing words. God, so depressing. I wish I never had to see any of it again.
>>
>>129464706
Of course this never happened,this kind of shit happens in germany or france but not in the balkans
>>
>>129465947
give me at least two instances of this ever happening in germany or france and I'll give you credit.
>>
File: Blackfaced.jpg (79KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blackfaced.jpg
79KB, 540x720px
White chicks love the Black Face.
>>
>>129465873
Explain thought crimes and policing words.

You know it is a traditional thing here in Holland right? With no racial background thoughts in any way.

And you do know on what part of the internet you are right now do you?
>>
>>129467075
Quit being a retard, svp.

Thought crime is saying zwarte piet should not be allowed.
>>
>>129467321
Thank god thought you were seriously
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.