[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> a Jew is someone who's mother is a Jew > Jews are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 04c.jpg (10KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
04c.jpg
10KB, 222x250px
> a Jew is someone who's mother is a Jew
> Jews are humans
> all of the humans are descendants of Adam and Eve
> Eve must have been a Jew or else there would not be any Jews in there world
> since every human is a descendant of a female Jew, everybody in the world is a Jew
>>
Can I just walk to Israel and get me some visa btw? I'm 1/4 Jew
>>
>>129453403
> I'm 1/4 Jew
As far as I know, yes. But you'll have to serve 3 years in their army.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Jews are humans
>>
>>129453709
They are able to breed with humans. Therefore, they are humans.
>>
Abraham was the first Jew.
>>
>>129453771
Lions can breed with tigers.
>>
>>129454103
Interspieces hybrids are sterile.
>>
File: merchant poem.png (66KB, 560x404px) Image search: [Google]
merchant poem.png
66KB, 560x404px
>>129453335
Someone please explain me, what made people write such poems in 13th century?
>>
>>129453335
There is no adam and eve you faggot. and all these sandnog religions are for brainlets and the pagan stuff is crap too. Embrace fedora.
>>
>>129454103
therefore they are cats
>>
>>129453335
It gets weirder once you know that Eve was made from Adam's ribs.
>>
>>129453335
In Finland there is the ancient tradition of "äidinnussinto", freely translated as "fucking in". A few weeks after a young man's 18th birthday he and his mother go out of town for a weekend and he is introduced into the art of love by her. Many mothers and boys now renounce this, but still maintain the appearance bu leave the sex act out. So no one can know if a boy was "fucked" by his mother or not.
Usually, the "couple" rents separate hotel rooms in a luxurious hotel. The boy gets the mother's room key and can visit her from midnight on; The mother fulfils his sexual desires during the weekend; The norðbúgvarnir ends on Sunday noon.
The mother and her son negotiate the rules before the äidinnussinto, especially regarding unusual sexual desires. The father is completely excluded from this ritual.
Finnish mothers are very concerned about their appearance, to please their son in the "fucken".
In the Finnish tradition, the äidinnussinto means the dismissal of the son from maternal care and a final gift and preparation on his way to adult life.

Is there anything like äidinnussinto in your country?
>>
>>129454752
Jews can breed with snakes, therefore they are?
>>
>>129454858
Sounds retarded.
>Is there anything like äidinnussinto in your country?
Nope.
>>
>>129454858
Meme so fresh the plate sizzlin'
>>
>>129454591
jealousy
>>
>>129453335
nah m8 jews have started from Abraham
>>
>>129453335
Congratulations anon you have discovered the final redpill.
Everyone is a jew, Racism is dead. Jew hate is just an alt-right meme. The lefties were right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.