[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German men selling fatherhood to refugee women for cash, say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: new_germans.jpg (55KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
new_germans.jpg
55KB, 600x396px
German men selling fatherhood to refugee women for cash, say prosecutors.

In which category should we put this?

Cuckolds, con artists or just-german-things?

ARTICLE:
https://www.thelocal.de/20170606/german-men-selling-fatherhood-to-refugee-women-for-cash-say-prosecutors
>>
>>129452237

>Cuckolds, con artists or just-german-things?

Capitalism.
>>
>>129452237
>The pregnant women pay German men to claim fatherhood of their child, meaning the child automatically has a right to German citizenship and the woman obtains a right to stay in the country, prosecutors allege.
>>
File: 1490936238420.jpg (81KB, 413x395px)
1490936238420.jpg
81KB, 413x395px
>>129452237
>refugee women buying germans to father their kids

B L E A C H E D
>>
>>129452237
Opportunists

These laws need to change
>>
>>129452879
Its not their own children
(didnt read it, but the first line says: "In Germany it is legally possible for men to claim fatherhood of a child, even if they are not the biological father")

Why are they such fucking cucks? Im pretty sure they even open themselves to getting sued for child support. Whatever the woman is paying them probably isnt worth 18 years of child support
>>
>>129452879
Wrong, they're claiming to be the father of someone else male kids.

KUKS
>>
Monetised cuckery topkek
>>
File: images (4).jpg (18KB, 384x384px)
images (4).jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>>129452237
Mother Fucking P.I.M.P.
>>
>>129452237
Race-mixing level: ABSOLUTE
>>
desu, aside from the race traiting elements, banging a based hot Muzzie is probably slightly better than dealing with the cancer of leftist SJW German Helgas.

And as long as the body is good, you can just get her to wear a veil without being offensive -- as opposed to asking Helga to put a brown bag over her head.

Although I suspect most of the "Germans" doing this are actually of the "tan" variety. Although I'm sure there's a few cucked white guys doing it.
>>
>>129452237
How do """"refugee"""" women have money for that
>>
>>129453197
I've got a great idea for you my German friend.

VOTE MERKEL OUT.

It is the only way to save your country from tyranny.
>>
>>129453377
>>129453197

Oh in that case it's pure cuckery.

The only way it would make sense is if you could actually get sex from them and get them to submit to the jihad of your white superiority.
>>
>>129454056
It's mostly hartz IV junkies leveraging their passport I guess.
>>
>>129452237
>But Berlin prosecutors said on Tuesday that the system is being abused by female refugees and German men.
This is actually mildly amusing that German men have figured out how to exploit a system designed in favour of feminists.
>>
>>129452237
It's unwanted for German men to knock up the Refugee women.

They don't like how the genetics line up that way.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>129452237
>>
File: 1485819262420.jpg (46KB, 539x960px)
1485819262420.jpg
46KB, 539x960px
>>129454006
They take it from taxpayers and give it to the refugees.
So basically:
1. Cuck works all day
2. 50% of his pay goes toward taxes
3. Government distributes free money to refugee women
4. Refugee women hire those same cucks to pretend to be their kids' fathers
>>
File: mutti.jpg (214KB, 500x591px)
mutti.jpg
214KB, 500x591px
>>129452237
For fuck's sake.
Germany again. And again and again.
That country must be erased.
>>
Bet if the rapefugees were hot nubile 18 years old females who will do ANYTHING for a € the feminists would be marching for deportation and walls.
>>
>>129453197
>"In Germany it is legally possible for men to claim fatherhood of a child, even if they are not the biological father
So wait... Being cucked to pay for your gfs son is actually illegal?
>>
>>129454996
in France it's mandatory to be a cuck
>>
File: excited.jpg (393KB, 1200x1626px)
excited.jpg
393KB, 1200x1626px
>>129454996
What it means is its legal to adopt but German men have decided to sell the birthright of citizenship to female refugees.

The government should be applauding such altruistic thinking saving all those poor innocent refugees instead of punishing the refugees. Once again showing just how Nazi Germans really are. Germans should be more welcoming and accepting of refugees like those kind hearted German men.
>>
>>129452294
FPBP
>>
>>129452237
>selling fatherhood to refugee women for cash
Can someone explain how this is possibly a good idea? Being a cuck or wanting a refugee wife you can at least somehow justify, but why on Earth would anyone do this for money?

When you declare yourself the father, aren't you from that point financially responsible for the child? Just how much money is worth taking the risk of getting screwed over by the same biased laws that allow you to pull this stunt in the first place?
>>
>>129455252
Well its female refugees.
German politician only want male ones.
>>
>>129455623
>how is this a good thing
No strings attached sale of rights.

Guy risks name in exchange for cash. Woman gets legal protection and the German state being strapped for resources (but magically has enough to police the internet for (((illegal opinions))) will not bother to check). Man gets cash and does a good deed, woman and child get to stay in Germoney, everybody wins.

The only loser is the cucked German government who is wondering how to stop draining its shekels into these refugees instead of to holocaust memorial funds.
>>
These men are they ethnic germans or infiltrators with german citizenship.
>>
>>129452237
It's probably not German men though, but tanned German men which are not actually German.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.