[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>L-let's take back control! So this is the power of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>L-let's take back control!

So this is the power of Brexit.

Could Remain have prevented this?

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/jun/10/general-election-pound-value-falls-prices-rise-abroad
>>
>>129452202
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/WiVzg
>>
>>129452232
Based
>>
fuck off Germoney no one gives a shit about losing a few shekels it's about having principles
>>
>>129452232
Norway anon is best poster 2017.
>>
>>129452202
TURN THEM BACK ON RIGHT NOW HANS

I MEAN IT.
>>
File: rule.png (318KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rule.png
318KB, 640x360px
>>129452202

It's like you want to lose another war or something
>>
I feel really bad for those rich students that will only be able to buy one bottle of wine for £70.
>>
>>129452202
this is perfect. now migrants will stop coming here when our money is just as worthless as theirs. meaning they will go to germany instead. win/win situation if you ask me
>>
If course remain would have prevented this. We could have imploded the eu from the inside, or could have just fallen along with the rest of it in the future but a small majority of the population decided to fuck us all over for muh sovereignty, and then go and hate our sovereign laws and practices such as the house of lords.
>>
>>129452614
Bretty much. We always knew it was going to hurt but short term pain for long term gain. Migrant scum and benefit leeches will flock to greener pastures, bringing crime and horror while companies, tired of governmental theft and strict laws come back to a greener, more pleasant land. People get more redpilled on what's happening in Germany and Europe and set permanent laws against migrants.
>>
File: kraut.png (411KB, 700x968px)
kraut.png
411KB, 700x968px
Of course its the eternal kraut
>>
>power of Brexit
Brexit have not happened yet, then there will be new stock records.
>>
>>129452866
Finally, you discovered how greece and italy stayed terror free
>spend like kangs, leave nothing for the rapefugees
>>
An a lower dollar means more exports.

Trump was crying for two years about China devaluing its currency, now the UK's currency is lower. There are benefits and disadvantages, or is the idea that its more expensive to travel to Europe the end of the world?
>>
lies, exchange rate still EXACTLY the same
>>
>>129452202
Fuck off, Krautissimo
I want more rich nations to leave the EU to cripple the entire foundation so we ourselves can leave this contract.

Don't you fucking get it? we don't need the EU.
No one does! we'd be off much better without a undemocratic remote-controlled state by brussel's congress.
>>
>>129452232
Based Norwaybot
>>
U can't wait for UK to bend EU over and rape them in Brexit negotiations.
>UK could kill the EU if they wanted.
Please let this happen
>>
>>129455982
Going to be a long wait, friend.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.