[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh don't mind me, I'm just the objectively better social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

Oh don't mind me, I'm just the objectively better social drug and an effective painkiller with minimal side effects and no risk of physical dependence, still I'm illegal in most western countries.
>>
fuck off with your nigger lettuce
>>
You cause mental illness. Then the mentally ill people convince themselves that weed is the only thing that "cures" them.
>>
>>129450826
Why don't you stop drinking as well as smoking?

Ever thought of that?
>>
>>129451010
This, it gave me a serious mental illness
>>
>>129450826
Social drug? Weed is cool and all but it makes me very letargic and slow. I can't really talk or do anything social while high.
>>
>>129451078
Because drugs can be fun anon
>>
>>129451109
I smoked for years as a teen and now i'm here so yes it gave me autism
>>
>>129451238
I smoked it for 14 years, since my 16 birthday. Now I can't because it gives me psychosis.
>>
>>129451209
>fucking around with substances for fun

That's pretty degenerate right there. Plenty of fun can be had without drugs.
>>
>>129451122
Youre doing it wrong try just having sex on weed and only using it for sex
>>
>>129450826
You smell like diabetes.
>>
>>129451010
You are mental illness

And mental illnesses are genetic

Now explain how taking a prescription med everyday is different
And yes I do mean fundamentally
It's not apples to oranges
More like apples to apples covered in shit and sold by jews
>>
>>129451010
This. Fucks you up.
>>
Weed makes you apathetic and kills your vocabulary, it's never normal people that use it.
>>
Fuck weed do speed
>>
>>129450826
I smoked weed in high school and subsequently developed severe anxiety and depression which basically ruined the latter years of my youth. I'm still fighting that shit 15 years later.
>>
>>129451010
And where does this happen ? who are these people who set out to create mental illness ? what city & building do they work in ? do they call a meeting daily where paid employees brainstorm on new ways of creating mental illness ? No ? yeah didn't think so either.
>>
I walk into a clinic and buy it here without any doctor note. You just show ID.

I use it to sleep, ever since my motorcycle accident I've been a major fuckwad and I don't calm down ever when I'm left to think alone in bed.
>>
File: dfgewqwq.png (601KB, 581x554px) Image search: [Google]
dfgewqwq.png
601KB, 581x554px
>>129451362
I mainly use weed in social settings or for sex, I'm not kidding, an orgasm when really stoned feels like it's a minute long and much more intense.

It's literally the best thing I've ever felt
>>
>>129451391
>taking a controlled dose of a pill everyday vs blazing wildly varying amounts of a drug of wildly varying potency

really makes you think
>>
>>129450826
Are we also to not mind the stench of diarrhea stricken cats in a bag set on fire that you junkie failures spread around.
Tell you what, I will be strongly again the weed as long as it is used by social reject who vote Sanders and shill for social justice.
>>
Why haven't you tooken the lsdpill yet and realized that doing it helps curb addictions. I used it to quit smoking cigarettes and drinking every day
>>
Drinking is fine because it makes you drunk and you know this. Weed fills the room so your getting some of the effects without "consenting" if you are around it.
>>
>>129450826
Fuck off antifa
>>
>>129450826
Pot reduces productivity. none of your 'muh strains' arguments are valid. it reduces productivity and thats a fact.

>reduced productivity of citizens reduces country's GDP
>Sabotaging your country's GDP is unpatriotic.
>being unpatriotic is for faggots.
>>
>>129450826
And when the Muslims install Sharia Law in your cucked country, you can forget about smoking anything ever again as they behead you while raping your women and children, Klaus.

You Germans need to get rid of your pro-cuck, pro-EU leaders, overthrow Merkel, and run the Muslims out of your country before you can even lecture another person on what substances are or aren't illegal. Stop posting here until you can grow some balls and actually fight for your country instead of posting on 4chan about weed, you fucking worthless kraut.
>>
>>129450826
degenerate faggot
>>
>>129451109
You already had a mental illness Patryk.
>>
DUDE
Is that the world's biggest nug or the world's smallest girl?
>>
>>129451483
I was a straight edge in high school and subsequently developed severe anxiety and depression which basically ruined the latter years of my youth. I'm still fighting that shit 15 years later.

Seriously. Never drank or drugged until 25, ruined everything because all my friends did drugs and I left. I never got pussy or developed personality until I smoked.
>>
>>129450998

Fpbp
>>
>>129451714
actually, no. they are cool with weed.
>>
>>129451756
It's just a bunch of nugs packed together.
>>
>>129451750
But I'm SÅ‚awek
>>
>>129451010
No it doesn't. The people who say that "weed causes mental illness" are retards who already had an underlying mental illness that the weed just happened to bring to the forefront. Don't restrict my liberties because mentally ill faggots like yourself can't handle the smoke.
>>
>>129451781
Not if its smoked by Infidels, which all Germans are, even if they are too cucked to realize that.
>>
>>129451850
Not to mention mentally ill people smile as a form of self medication.
Voices get too loud and negative? Mellow them out with some fine bud
>>
>>129451930
*Smoke
>>
>>129451850
Don't cal us retards
>>129451930
>Voices get too loud and negative? Mellow them out with some fine bud
Sure... they would just become louder
>>
>>129451930
True.
>>
>hurr durr someone told me water was good for me so I drank 10L and died

The dose maketh the poison.
>>
>>129451975
>Don't cal us retards
Okay.
>>
>>129451209
It's like rubbing a magnet on your TV to watch the pretty rainbow colors.
>>
>>129451850
so your assertion is that the weed brings out a preexisting condition, but somehow the weed has nothing to do with it? if it isn't caused by the weed, then the weed is the catalyst.

it's not like you weren't twisting it up throughout prohibition. christ, crybaby stoners are the worst.
>>
>>129451764
My problems began to arise immediately after the first time I smoked weed. The day after I felt fucked in the head, and had my first ever panic attack. From then on, I began having them multiple times a day, and the rest is history.
>>
>>129452079
Maybe you shouldn't smoke then. People allergic to shellfish don't try to prohibit shellfish.
>>
>>129451850

>The people who say that "weed causes mental illness" are retards who already had an underlying mental illness

Wrong.
>>
Anyone that has issues with using cannibals are simply mentally weak.
>>
>>129452165
Day of The Stone
>>
>>129452058
>so your assertion is that the weed brings out a preexisting condition, but somehow the weed has nothing to do with it?
If the condition is already there than the weed has nothing to do with it.
>if it isn't caused by the weed, then the weed is the catalyst.
So what? Lots of things can lead to mental breakdown. Near death experiences, poor life choices. Anything can be a "catalyst". Once again, quit trying to steal my liberties because you're a mentally ill faggot who can't handle the smoke.
>>
>>129451683
There are two different kinds of productivity. One is where you personally have a task that you perform, and where your productivity is measured in the time it takes for you to complete that task. Another type of productivity is the amount of value that is created each time a transaction occurs. These aren't the same thing. For example, if you dig a hole quickly, you may be productive in terms of what your labor has accomplished. But if nobody paid you to do it, you added no value to the economy. In fact, from an economic point of view, spending labor creates no value in itself, it is only when you sell your labor or the fruit of your labor to someone else (and you value your labor less than the person buying it from you) that you're actually being productive economically.

Weed reduces the first kind of productivity, since it makes you more lazy. This doesn't necessarily mean it will make you less productive from an economic perspective.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 452x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 452x260px
>>129450826
DUDE

WEED

LMAO
>>
>>129452181
No, my brain just overreacts creating visions and delussions
>>
>>129451850
Weed can be both the catalyst and the cause of psychosis in a small percentage of people, as well as depression in an even larger percentage of people. There are many studies on this.
>>
>>129452079
Well other people find it relaxing, so don't fuck it up for them just because you're a sperg.
I don't know how I'd handle those occasions when I'm tormented by visions of alcohol was illegal. Probably suicide
>>
File: 1492920972333.jpg (81KB, 458x573px) Image search: [Google]
1492920972333.jpg
81KB, 458x573px
>>129450826
How much is too much?
Like a joints worth or so a day?
>>
>>129452181
Or they don't want to damage their bodies.
>>
>>129451010
>implying people don't get depressed
>implying they don't pay jews for expensive pills which alter their personality
>implying cannabis isn't a safer and cheaper natural alternative

Remember that you're on the side of the establishment, the government which is taking handouts from the pharmaceutical companies and brainwashing poor fucking like you into taking mr shecklesteins addictive benzos or opiates or antidepressants while hating on safe weed which does a better job and people can grow on their own easily.
>>
>>129452276
It's almost as if prohibition removes the availability of responsible dosage information from the marketplace.

Really gets my noggin joggin.
>>
File: fayes4jqatvx.jpg (79KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
fayes4jqatvx.jpg
79KB, 1024x791px
Weed is only fine in small doses.
>>
>>129452253
>Well other people find it relaxing, so don't fuck it up for them just because you're a sperg.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I don't even think weed should be illegal. I just think people who smoke it are fucking idiots, just like people who smoke cigarettes. But worse, because potheads delude themselves into a false sense of security, which is why so many of them are so un-selfaware.
>>
>>129452276
Depends on tolerance.
Weed isn't like other drugs, doesn't destroy your body.
You just gotta make sure it doesn't destroy your productivity
>>
>>129451683
You go be productive for fucken Malcolm, i'm gonna smoke some weed and sit back while you do the work.
>>
>>129452203
i dont know if it is the incessant moaning about muh liberties, the circle jerking arguments, or the fact that you guys are always the least dependable in any group setting.

i use weed occasionally. it makes me stupid. i do it alone because it makes me stupid. you flaunting your niggory diggory is one thing, but honestly, just keep your self inflicted stupidity to yourself.

blaze it faggot.
>>
>>129452276
If you smoke daily you have a problem anon

If you smoke weed even occasionally you should also invest in a vaporizer, you don't fuck up your lungs
>>
>>129450826
The two times i smoked i started puking like i was going to die
So I dont give a fuck
>>
>>129450826
but dawg weed is degenerate and for niggers
don't get jewed by the eternal herbal jew
use meth
>>
>>129452327
Pharmaceutical antipsychotics help me tame my mind, weed does the opposite
>>
>>129452478
Puking? Because you were coughing or it actually made you nauseous?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>129450826
>had back surgery a year and a half ago
>i can still feel the metal in my back
>painkillers stopped working so i stopped taking them
>was offered medicinal marijuana
>refused because im not fucking retarded
i'd rather suffer than take something that stops me from studying or functioning like a normal person
i have enough bullshit as it is, and im pretty sure it wont help my DID
>>
>>129450826
>Oh don't mind me, I'm just the objectively better social drug and an effective painkiller with minimal side effects and no risk of physical dependence, still I'm illegal in most western countries.

Literally dude weed lmao
>>
>>129451122
Youre taking too much. Start with a tiny bit and work your way up
>>
File: Cannabis-Powder-B.jpg (544KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis-Powder-B.jpg
544KB, 1152x1152px
>>129450826

Stop abusing medicine faggot. Some people actually need it and you give it a bad image.
>>
>>129450826
Sucks for you OP. In an hour I'll be bakin' for the rest of the day.
>>
>>129450826

It has psychological side effects like the probability to produce schizophrenia outbreaks, and the physical comes along with the tobacco. THC is a natural compound made by cannabis plant in order to narcotize birds and every other animal so they don't get eaten, and only insects can pollinizate. It's irrational to smoke it, but is the people who gives pot the value as placebo for trauma and "recreational" drug, which is nothing but a bunch of potheads socializing on a lazy way. If u gonna do drugs, do the ones that boost you and don't interfere with your life.
>>
>>129450998
This
>>
Anybody who drinks alcohol is a faggot, and faggots can suck my dick.
>>
>>129450998
>Nigger Lettuce
>>
>>129452783
>narcotize birds and every other animal so they don't get eaten
Do the birds and animals light it? Because without a heat source it won't do shit.
>>
>>129452327
actually i think both pharma and weed should be avoided as much as possible
>>
>>129452851
>faggots can suck my dick
Doesn't that make you a faggot too? It takes a faggot to make a faggot, after all.
>>
>>129450826

I enjoy smoking weed occasionally, like one or two weekends out of the month, but people who think it's some magical cure-all are fucking retarded. It can relieve stress and pain, and most of its other medicinal benefits are more effective in extracts rather than smoking it.

You can totally become dependant on it, its bad for mental development in young people and frequent use makes you lazy and unmotivated (at least for most people, I have met exceptions)
>>
>>129452851
if you'll get me a citizenship i'll gladly suck your dong
>>
>>129450826
it makes you dumb, it DOES have dependance, and you are a fuckwit and nobody likes you, and you stink.
>>
>>129452969
That's the joke.
>>
>>129450826
>with minimal side effects and no risk of physical dependence,
You forgot to add "a massive fucking liar"
>>
File: 7 samurai.png (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7 samurai.png
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>129452471
Have been vaping about a joint worth a day for the past week or so.
Feels good
>>
File: IMG_20170514_141108.jpg (31KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_141108.jpg
31KB, 500x341px
Faggot nuemale drug.
>>
>>129450826
OMG why the hell are we still talking about weed !!! It is degenerate
>>
>>129453007
you gotta source m8, or are you just here for the bantz?
>>
>>129453242
It makes you very aware of the meta-narrative. It doesn't surprise me that the Jews in this thread are getting upset by its use.
>>
>>129450826
i dunno why, but my back pain gets worse if i smoke...maybe edibles are the better route for pain
>>
>>129450826
>better social drug
Strongly disagree unless you mean the voices in your head
>effective painkiller
Mostly discomfort from sleep deprivation. Otherwise wtf are you talking about?
>minimal side effects
Try zero.
>>
>>129453035

How does vaping compare to smoking? At least in terms of high and amount consumed. I've heard it's more efficient and healthier for your lungs at least.
>>
>>129453385
try a cannabis infused balm
>>
>>129453450
Yep it's especially useful for shit brick weed. It basically super charges each hit.
>>
>>129453242
not as degenerate as your sub human race and your religion you piece of shit jew.
>>
>>129453534
Or a fuckin aspirin
>>
>>129450826
>no risk of physical dependence,
Funny because all junkies I know can't go without smoking for a day without becoming lunatic grumpy assholes
>dude bro, I totally can quit anytime I want bro!
>>
>>129453574
Daily aspirin will fuck you up.
>>
>>129453561
i heard daddy is stepping in to show you how to kill muslims. first you BTFO your own Tac team then your off brand trump has to come beg us for help. what a day to be a chinese spic, eh?
>>
>>129453450
Feels really good when you have the temperature just right.
However Im always unsure if I have smoked the lot, since you cant exactly see as easily as with a joint
>>
>>129453555

So you just pack some shredded bud or leaf into the chamber and light it up?
>>
>>129453450
100x better in my experience.

>no combustion
>no coughing
>no odor

Plus, you don't get stoned like you would if it was smoked, its more of a light buzz. Makes you much less of an obnoxious stoner in public. Edibles on the other hand can make you look like an obnoxious stoner because they are so fucking stroong. Motor skills on edibles is good, I snowboard hardcore on the dankest edibles, riddle me that.
>>
>>129453650
Well true, simple aspirin is far more dangerous than weed and outright lethal but it is a far more effective pain reliever. Which isn't saying much because weed sucks for that. I don't know wtf you people are talking about.
>>
>>129452518
Everyone is different and has different issues. If you have psychosis you should steer clear of weed with THC in it. CBD only strains would probably work great for you though.
>>
>>129453574
sure go ahead and fuck up your liver dumbass
>>
Marijuana is HIGHLY addictive.

It causes PSYCHOSIS.

It causes DEHYDRATION.

It DISTRUPTS normal eating habits.

It causes SEVERE TIREDNESS.

It causes MEMORY LOSS.

It's a SOCIAL DISEASE that RUINS many lives.

People use MARIJUANA for the same reasons they use HEROIN. To "feel good man".

The only difference between heroin and marijuana use is the physical effects it has on the body.

One who uses MARIJUANA DAILY is a drug-addict in need of INTERVENTION.
>>
>>129453763
>bud or leaf
Have you never smoked weed? You don't smoke the leaves. There's literally no such thing as "bud or leaf." But yes that's what you do.

And yes you "light it up" but you are literaly not lighting it up. And if you do then immediately stop.
>>
>>129453763
Uk anon, don't listen to that guy he's full of shit. You want Co2 oil, they have them in vape pens. Its the only way to go now. Smoking weed is stone age compared to C02 oil.
>>
>>129454033
What do you mean I don't know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>129453807

>light buzz
>less obnoxious in public

Eh, I don't go out in public when I get high, so a lighter buzz doesn't appeal to me, if anything I want more high for my buck, though no odour or coughing sounds good, I'd be able to do it indoors without smelling up the place?
>>
Who gives a shit if it's illegal, every pot smoker is spamming pictures of all their weed-related stuff (the herb, the edibles, and whatever funny gear they use to smoke it) on all social medias and apparently nothing happens to them
They also talk about it out loud in public like it's fucking nothing

I mean at this point, who cares if it's illegal, you don't go to jail unless you sell tons of it. People don't even judge you for doing that illegal thing.

In the meanwhile I would get witch hunted for saying in public that I dislike muslims (which isn't illegal) but usually keep it to myself.
>>
a 27 y/o guy (4 years older than me at the time) i met in a nuthouse who had smoked every day for 2 years in his late teens was noticeably mentally underdeveloped (by no means retarded) and we had nothing in-depth to talk about
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 253x199px
>>129453242
I heard your mother and father did a lot of 'inhaling' back in the day
>>
>>129450826
>>129451850
Look up Cannabis Psychosis
>>
>>129453974

>you don't smoke leaf

You can, it's not good, but you can.

I've only smoked leaf a couple of times, once from a small plant I grew when I was desperate, and once when an idiot friend got ripped off.
>>
>>129454204
To be honest I think it's more about retards being attracted to weed than weed making people retarded, though maybe both.
>>
>>129454109
>no coughing
Think again. That shit should come with a disclaimer because some people do it after surgery with stitches and shit. Especiallybfir a beginner, a cough from voting can rival your worst bong hit. Have you ever accidentally inhaled steam in the shower?
>>
Ah autocorrect

Voting = vaping
>>
>>129450826
Yes goy, legalize it so we have more tax money.
>>
>>129450998
fpbp
>>
File: laughing at degenerates.jpg (79KB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at degenerates.jpg
79KB, 700x488px
>>129451209
>life is about having fun
>implying fun for leftists isn't about satisfying impulses without any regards for actually satisfying activities

keep taking that SOMA, Kraut.
>>
>>129454200
come to israel
its hip to dislike muslims here
>>
>>129450826
minimal side effects my arse, potheads are the most scatter brained retards you could meet, lazy, narcissistic and than the paranoid schizophrenia that accompanies it.
>>
>>129453974

Also, I'm aware that a vaporiser doesn't light stuff on fire, I've just never used one.
>>
>>129454200
Even police don't care if you're stoned in public. They might ask you if you've had some smoko (traditionally slang for a smoke-break or morning tea, but also means smoking pot) and you can tell them yes and they won't do anything.
>>
>>129451078
also this
>>129451209
fuck off you degenerate piece of shit, people like you are the reason the west is failing
>>
File: 20170611_072151.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_072151.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>129454298
>>129454251
>>129454276

This is a simple Co2 oil vaporizer cartridge, simple, effective, safe and cheap. Made in the USA. Cost around 30 bucks and last 3 weeks if you hit it everyday on the hour like I do.
>>
File: wrewerhw.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wrewerhw.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>>129453637
there is no component in weed that can cause a physical dependence, psychological sure, but maybe the guy you were talking to is a weak willed faggot

>>129453814
aspirin is a fucking terrible painkiller, it's barely used as a painkiller anymore because significantly weaker than ibuprofen, it's only use nowadays is as a blood thinner. Cannabis is compareable to weak opiods.
>>
GREENED
>>
>>129454433
Ok well I broke it up into the finest powder I could and even then it would still need to be stirred a little. So no I would not just load it like normal.
>>
>>129450826
Contrary to popular belief it's not illegal to use.

Only to get caught with it.
>>
>>129451640
After lsd I can't enjoy alcohol but I still drink anyway
>>
>>129454496
And? How does that mean I don't know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>129454547
it is always the faggots that smoke erryday that say it isn't addictive

really makes you think
>>
>>129454547
i was given optalgin (if thats how you say it in english) and it helped a little
aspirin would probably not do much for strong chronic pain
>>
>>129454547
>weak opioids
In your fucking dreams.
>>
>>129454547
>posts pic that reads "your stupid"
>weed totally doesn't fry your brain, goy
Ok Hans
>>
>>129454496
These things are actually pretty awesome, it's the one thing that's going to bum me out about leaving Montana. I'm going to have to just smoke regular weed for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>129452361
smoke not destroying your lungs, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>129450826

>no risk of physical dependence.

t.daily smoker.
>>
File: 20170611_072752.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_072752.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
who wants some tasty uber bud?
>>
File: 1492587145863.png (284KB, 383x402px)
1492587145863.png
284KB, 383x402px
>>129454654
1. I don't smoke everday
2. you are the fucking idiot who doesn't understand the difference between physical and psychological dependence. You can literally die from alcohol withdrawal.
I never said weed couldn't be addictive
>>
>>129454791
>he doesn't inject weed
Wew lad
>>
>>129454625
>I can't enjoy alcohol but I still drink anyway
This sounds like absolute misery.
Why are you paying mone to be stupid and useless if you dont even enjoy it?
>>
>>129454774
where are you going?
>>
>>129454829
calm down achmed. i don't need you going on a weed bender and driving a truck through my campus.
>>
>>129454829
And you can become physically addicted to alcohol in as little as 3 months starting with zero usage ever. A fact that's probably known but covered up.
>>
>>129451010
> You cause mental illness.
Only if it's smoke is inhaled during teen years.

>>129451654
Same's with tobacco. And it is even more dangerous than weed. However, tobacco's allowed.
>>
>>129454799
P H Y S I C A L D E P E N D E N C E I S N O T T H E S A M E A S P S Y C H O L O G I C A L D E P E N D E N C E Y O U U N E D U C A T E D F A G G O T
>>
I smoked weed once.

Now I can't hold eye contact with people, even family members.
I don't know how to do basic things like get a job that isn't dead end low skilled shit.
>>
File: Gary Johnson dude weed lmao xd.jpg (104KB, 1160x930px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson dude weed lmao xd.jpg
104KB, 1160x930px
>>129450826
>wanting to alter your brain chemistry
Yeah, real smart. The only positive to legalizing weed is that it would put the drug dealers out of business and the taboo would be gone, so less kids would try it.
>>
File: weedball.jpg (743KB, 2488x1866px) Image search: [Google]
weedball.jpg
743KB, 2488x1866px
>>129454877
New Jersey. Probably a bad idea to go to a big population center, but I've never been to that region of the country.

I can never stay in any one place too long before I get bored and move.
>>
>>129454869
>he doesn't take weed enemas
faggot
>>
>>129454988
oh fuck guys Jurgen is going to truck the shit out of our board
>>
I had a friend who OD'd on weed last year, luckily the paramedics brought her back to life with this drug called narcan. amazing drug, all pot smokers should get some.
>>
>>129455074
where you going in Jersey?
>>
>>129454988
>w-weed withdrawal doesn't make me aggressive, I swear!
>>
File: 1491557118672.png (56KB, 624x624px)
1491557118672.png
56KB, 624x624px
Wouldn't you people rather have weed be legal, only sold to adults above 20, than it being sold by fucking niggers to kids in parks?
>>
>>129455074
Montana ---> New jersey

what? are you fucking high? enjoy you melatin
>>
>>129450826
>no risk of physical dependence
>not knowing about cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome.

People who use cannabis to an alarming excess develop this and it does amount to physical dependence as only near full body immersion in hot water or further cannabis use can relieve it. I have had patients come into the ER with this that make opioid withdrawals look mild. Often, the user is a polydrug user and this is misdiagnosed as "opioid withdrawal".
>>
>>129454875

It's how alcoholism works. The withdrawal symptoms of alcohol go away if you drink. Fuck the ethanolic Jew.
>>
>>129450826
See you in the camp, fucking drug addict
>>
>>129454720
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-82463/Cannabis-proves-leading-painkiller-trials.html

needs more research sure, but still, much better than the american opiod epedemic.
>>
>>129454988
It's still an addiction lol, you could rationalise it all you want, you're still weak for giving in. Admit it and work towards overcoming that weakness.
>>
>>129455223
>People who use cannabis to an alarming excess develop this and it does amount to physical dependence

>Often, the user is a polydrug user

how can you blame weed for this when you admit they use other drugs as well, not a sound argument anon, try again and resubmit.
>>
>>129455214
No because it creates weak willed faggits and legalizing it will normalize it. I want the laws to be enforced and users to get sentenced like dealers
>>
>>129455160
The bay area right next to NYC

>>129455218
Montana is easy to live, it's very easy to get a job, pay bills and put food on the table. But it is god damned boring. There is very little to do. In all the places I've lived it has the worst women by far. As opposed to Texas or Florida(which has far more numerous and attractive women) the women in Montana have double the expectation and sense of entitlement while being half of the worth and desirability themselves. I've never experienced more flakiness and self entitlement from women anywhere else.

Plus it's not like I plan to settle down in NJ. I have no idea how long I'll be there. Might be 6 months, might be 6 years, we'll see.
>>
File: 1494160053196.jpg (64KB, 535x462px)
1494160053196.jpg
64KB, 535x462px
>>129455223
>cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

I'll take shit that never happened,jpeg
>>
>>129455564
o shit senpai. Jersey City or Hoboken?

Im in Newark
>>
>>129455226
>Fuck the ethanolic Jew.
I personally avoid alcohol as much as possible because I want to stay productive as much as possible.
I have a job and try ti switch from it to freelance.
the idea of getting drunk and being unable to study this evening effectively wasting an entire day of my life is absolutely repulsive.
>>
Wish it was legal in Sweden. Oh well it's easy enough to get.
>>
>>129455396
>needs more research
You could say that. Sleep deprivation pain relief that's about it. Also technically glaucoma pain which has been accepted as medical fact for many decades. Also nausea is technically pain although I don't personally think it's that great for it. Again though that been accepted as medical fact for many decades and prescribed as such in all 50 states for chemo and aids patients.
>>
Wish it was legal here. I don't like alcohol much, but would like to get a little stoned every now and then.
>>
>>129455564
anon, what line of work are you in
>>
>>129454988
say that backwards to the melody of home improvements intro music
DUDE
>>
>>129455618
The address of the house I'm moving into says Bloomfield. Not sure where exactly that is, but my friend does production and commutes to NYC regularly, where he used to have an apartment. Had to move to jersey because he got tired of paying $3000 a month.

Like I said I've never been there before, or NYC, or Maine or any of the American northeast. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
File: smoke.png (41KB, 527x387px)
smoke.png
41KB, 527x387px
>>129455534
>legalizing it will normalize it.
SJW logic. "Normalization" is a myth.
>>
>>129452203

If something is dormant and then something else activates it, then the thing that activated it certainly has something to do with it.
>>
>>129450826
You would probably get more people on board if you weren't such insufferable cunts about weed. Sorta like vegetarians, organic foods, and clean energy.
>>
>>129455534
>legalizing it will normalize it
>SJW logic. "Normalization" is a myth.

This.
Incest is perfectly legal in most parts of the world, still it's somehow not a significant social issue.
>>
File: weedman.jpg (102KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
102KB, 500x502px
>>129455747
I've been farming and ranching for the last year. I decided to make a change when my arms got caught in a seed planter and chunks of skin got ripped off of my arms. The next next when I came out of surgery with my skin grafts I kind of realized: A.) that's not a lifestyle I'm cut out for, and B.) i'm too god damned intelligent to put myself at bodily risk like that, I need to get closer to be I trust/care about, and go learn a real skill.

Shit I just wanted to talk about weed, I didn't mean to bait people into a personal conversation
>>
>>129455434
I never said said it isn't addictive, but giving up on cannabis is much easier than giving up on alcohol.
>>
>>129452527
He "ate" the smoke instead of inhaling it, I'd wager.
>>
>>129455784
weird. i did production for a while before i started going to school.

i know everyone is going to shit down my throat, but if you ever wanna grab a brew and talk, i am so fucking desperate for conversation. Bloomfield is not bad, next to maplewood, which is a wealthy liberal stronghold

i live in the Central Ward of Dindustan, probably 15 min south.

if you are ever dumb enough to come into Newark, McGovern's is a good spot. its where all the cops drink.
>>
>>129456116
if your not a nigger or SJW, Maine way be good for you. Just keep north of Portland and avoid Lewistion.
>>
>>129456116
>my arms got caught in a seed planter
>i'm too god damned intelligent
Lmao
>>
>>129451391
Studies are being done to link weed to schizo, and prescription meda if abused can cause psychological damage. Don't worry though, the completely innocent adhd focus meds like adderal and vyvanse that most every 2000 kid is on now a days is going to catch up to them. Just off the top of my head, I remember reading a study trying to link those meds to bone density loss.
I feel like weed is this generation's cigarette (though a lot less poisonous,seriously why was that a thing) where given time and sample studies of prolonged exposure the side effects rare/common will start showing up and patterns will be made where we ask why anyone thought this was a good idea.
t. Pharma student
>>
>>129456315
>seed planter
farmers work is risky, you find that odd?
>>
>>129456151
>weird. i did production for a while before i started going to school.

Funny, he went to school before he did production. Couldn't afford it and once he started making money realized he didn't need it.

>but if you ever wanna grab a brew and talk, i am so fucking desperate for conversation

Fine by me as long as you're not gonna woodchipper me when I'm not looking
>>
>>129450826
Delusional
>>
>>129456345
you may be correct anon, props for the pharma background, but the future more often surprises us than it does confirm our theory's. It could just as easy prove to be beneficial, such as preventing alzheimers, who knows.
>>
>>129456522
naw, wood chipper permits are really expensive here. when are you moving?
>>
File: moonman.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>129456315
Laugh all you want faggot, *everyone* thinks shit like that can't/won't happen to them until it happens to them.
>>
>>129456116
>caught in a seed planter
>i'm too god damned intelligent
>.. and go learn a real skill.

Useless. Only A is valid.
>>
>>129456345
>Studies are being done to link weed to schizo
Oh yes, I am sure they are.
Lots of researchers paid off to come to a preconceived conclusion.
I know how much bullshit is in "academic journals"
Some of those things have a fucking dog on their board of directors.
>>
>>129451604
taking a (((pill))) prescribed by a (((psychiatrist))) to cure a (((mental illness)))
>>
>>129456689
Still a few months
>>
Cucks like you don't only get your self injured, but are often the reason others get injured or killed.
>>
blaming weed for mental illness is about as conclusive as blaming vidya for mass shootings
>>
>>129450826

Reminder that weed is degenerate.

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
http://www.pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
>>
>>129457035

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
https://www.nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
http://monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
>>
>>129456685
Don't get me wrong I'm sure THC has uses, hell we already have a "weed" pill called drobinol to help people who have no appetite, or one of the several who have come out with Parkinson's and said Marijuana practically cured them (as a treatment). But just like if you abuse meds, if you play with fire, you burn.
Tbh the bone density study surprised the fuck out of me, when I read that I believe my exact words to my boss were sonething along the lines of, "I fucking called it kind of." I mean its easy to link to depression etc. But there are too many variables for that. Bone density though? That one is a bit out there.
>>
>>129456129
It's also easy to give up on electronics, but many don't do it.
>>
>>129456909
>this post
the effects of long-term habitual use
>>
>>129456934
i don't know of a smart way to trade contact info on here, so i guess if/when you move, come to McGovern's on New street. there is a bartender named Moe. Bald dude, mean as fuck. Tell him your looking for Virginia (NJ people are stupid, so they generally associate some part of your past as a defining trait). If you leave your cell with him he'll get it to me.
>>
>>129454282
>smoke weed with people who you've met at university party
>they get all quiet and retarded, while you and your mates are talking about organic chemistry reactions and politics
>non smokers don't even realized we smoked
>good times all round

But looking back, most people that smoke are fucking stupid as fuck, even before they admit they smoke you can tell because they don't know how to be discreet.
It's a fine drug for recreation and has untapped medical potential but i don't think most people realize when it gets full medical legalization itll just be another tablet you get from the pharmacy with a prescription.
>>
File: 1492588132569.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492588132569.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>129456626
You simply can not develop a physical dependence, you just can't, educate yourself
>>
>>129457350
That's honestly not the weirdest way I've gotten in touch with someone, I wrote it down and will keep in mind.
>>
>>129450826
The better social drug? Weed isn't social at all. It gives most people anxiety and paranoia
>>
>>129457509
please do. i have wandered a lot too. it'd be cool to swap stories.
>>
File: 1495238159249.jpg (35KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495238159249.jpg
35KB, 480x491px
I don't understand how any of you degenerates can do drugs and still post here. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>129450826
Why does everyone push this "its not addictive" bullshit when it clearly is
>>
>>129455667
i had edibles while going through chemo, the nausea is still there you just don't care about it as much so it doesn't feel as bad. Also it increases your appetite which no other drug can do without very negative side effects (aka steroids like prednisolone and other corticosteroids.
>>
>>129450826
is that why all those "weed dude lmao" people prioritize their weed before anything else?
>>
File: 1496037771252.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496037771252.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>129457661
Physical dependence is not the same as not addictive holy fuck how dumb are you people?
>>
>>129457567
Thank u
>>
>>129457661
It is very addictive although some people can overcome it... not the same thing as being addicted to booze or etc but still a far cry from the "mentally, not physically" bullshit
>>
Touch my weed and 1602 will start all over again.
>>
>>129455223
>>129455447
>>129455589

not the doctor or nurse you are replying to but you idiots saying CHS is made up are idiots. i started to develop it years ago when me and my roommate would smoke ounces of super high quality medical shit every week. ive kicked heroin numerous times and other opiods like methadone too, CHS is actually more horrifically painful to the stomach and guts than any opiate withdrawal ive ever had.

also, cannabis is a shit painkiller compared to narcotics. CBD oil barely works and you need to take huge doses of it, it costs me literally $80-100 a day to take enough CBD to treat my fibromyalgia. I can get way better relief off of $10 of heroin.

Im all for cannabis as a good alternative to narcotics but you asshole money hungry medical pricks have jacked up prices. the dispensary around here has the gall to charge $14 a gram for strains that arent even cured properly.

i get too worked up thinking about this shit. ive been smoking weed everyday for years but im the first to admit its no panacea and for pain it does fuck all except take your mind somewhere else, and does a poor job of it. im actually coming to the point where im pretty much done with weed and just use CBD oil when i can afford it.
>>
>>129457899
That wasn't even english you german fuck stain. Being dependent on a foreign substance is addiction is it not? People who NEED to smoke everyday are addicted and I know plenty of people like that. I know more people addicted to weed than I know smokers or alcoholics.
>>
File: Table 1.png (57KB, 734x334px) Image search: [Google]
Table 1.png
57KB, 734x334px
>>129450826
Don't mind me, just proving that doctors kill 3/4 of a million people a year in the USA with medical errors.

If you don't think pharmaceuticals are the real problem you're mentally ill human garbage.

http://www.webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
>>
>>129450826
if occasional opiates aren't your favorite drug then you're just a pleb
>>
>>129455077

>He doesn't get weed injected straight into his cortex

absolutelynarc.jpg
>>
File: 1396783583636.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1396783583636.png
258KB, 351x364px
Current laws have really blown out of proportions. Legal system was put in place to prevent murdering, raping, kidnapping and stealing. Not to fine you and put you in jail for ten years for possessing flowers of a plant, heating it and inhaling the smoke/vapor. Is it really adult to actively restrict and punish a person who grows himself some substances for his own use?

The debate shouldn't be "is weed safe enough to be legal" but "should government be our nanny and tell us what we can and can't do beyond actual harmful acts?"

Consuming marijuana is a completely victimless act. Anti-weed people's feelings aren't victims. The biggest concerns with marijuana and many other drugs are a mild annoyance, ruining street view and lack of people's motivation.
Annoyances are nothing to criminalize and are easily countered by social pressure to stop being a smelly stoner. There'd obviously be stoner hubs where stoners can be smelly stoners all they want.
Weed ruining street view is as easily delt with as fining for urinating in crowded public places.
Also, people's motivation to work is no concern of the government. The governing body exists to serve the common good and not quality control the people.

Let's say we all agree to be nothing but autistic labeled goyims that are utilized to increase jewish wealth. Weed is illegal because it's hazardous to a human's life and doesn't have any value in productivity. Why are things like skydiving and video games legal? Both only exist for the pleasure of the person doing it while being counter-productive.

Do you really want a mommy government to dictate what you do for your own pleasure?
Let's continue along this path and ban 4chan for being a hub for degenerate neets who live their life through animated little girls.
>>
>>129451301
How do you get weed in a former communist bloc?
>>
>>129450826
>objectively better
>social drug
Into the trash hans goes
>>
File: 1478749933898m.jpg (112KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1478749933898m.jpg
112KB, 1024x819px
>>129456917
Its like people can't stop the Jewish brainwashing.
>>
>>129455214

I'd make the minimum age 25
>>
>>129450826
I know, but the USA is getting there. Now you can drive to a store, even if it's across state lines, and get some weed.

Even better, YOU CAN GROW YOUR OWN!
>>
>>129456909
its funny because you will promote the positives of cannabis confirmed by science then shit talk the negatives. you stoner hippies are pathetic. i have no dog in this fight, in fact i have enough equipment to setup a 10 light co2 sealed grow sitting by my feet right now and i am smart enough to still know that cannabis isnt perfect like some of you people say. its very rewarding to grow and consume (im one of the best growers in the country, i havent smoked weed as good as ive grown in years since i took a legally forced break from it). ive sold pot for over $3k a pound in canada where shit generally doesnt go for over $1800 and ive seen the exploitative and bullshit money hungry greed of the medical system.

weed legalization is a joke. enjoy paying $15-20 a gram for hay smelling crap at your local star buds franchise opening soon near you. all the best growers are legends and you will likely never smoke their shit because its just small local shit. i am probably going to avoid the dispensary system as much as i can when i sell my next crop, im sick of dealing with these fuckos.
>>
>>129454496

what's the cost per ml of that stuff?

I haven't seen any of those at a dispensary near me, and the Canadian ones I've seen online were far more expensive
>>
>>129452527
Nono, puking, nauseous, fuck me I truly thought I was gonna die and my friends were super worried. I puked like that only the first time, but the uneasy feeling comes back everytime i smoked. Also I never got stoned/high

Possibly, I think I may be alergic/intolerant or it fucks with my mind which thinks I'm intoxicated, hence the puking
>>
File: 1493649555856.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493649555856.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>129457825
>>129457661
>>129456626
>>129452570
>>129452978
>>129453007
>>129453019
>>129453637
>>129454799

>>129458164
>That wasn't even english you german fuck stain. Being dependent on a foreign substance is addiction is it not?

Jesus christ you are dumb

educate yourself about terminology you literal idiots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_dependence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_dependence

http://americanaddictioncenters.org/withdrawal-timelines-treatments/risk-of-death/
http://drug.addictionblog.org/dependence-on-marijuana/
http://drug.addictionblog.org/dependence-on-marijuana/
>>
>>129452327
Because pharma can fuck you up weed should be allowed to fuck you up too.

>Im not liable for the car accident, because i wrecked into a wreck.
>>
>>129458164
The need is not real. It is not a physical craving if they say it is they are lying. There is no physical withdrawal symptoms. Only mental. Which means they have weak wills and could be addicted to anything i.e. watching tv, playing vidya etc. Which are all bad for you.
>>
>>129450826
i guess she is just possessed by a demon.
OP IS A FAGGOT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN7DCPQ_nDM
>>
>>129458340
yeah, but why arent you for heroin and meth legalization? if weed is legalized so should all drugs. if you are one of those people who think weed is fine but heroin is not, then fuck off. i have extensive experience using both and if your argument of victimless crime doesnt extend to harder drugs that means your argument is bullshit. when i do heroin i only harm myself. so why cant i buy it at the store and do it legally like i can with weed? i have a medical need due to my severe chronic pain and cant get rx'd opiates due to the crackdown. i literally cannot function as a normal person due to the intense pain i live with on a daily basis. weed barely helps, it makes life slightly less untolerable. $10 of heroin puts me in a perfect place where i can live my life without wanting to die because of pain. except i am subjected to all the risks and health problems involved with buying an illegal dirty cut up street drug, when a single oxycontin 10mg a day would fucking do me, except drs wont script me any. fuck your hippie bullshit.
>>
>>129458460
The point is brain development. Studies have shown that cannabis use in people below 20, with developing brains, can cause serious problems, but not above that age.
>>
>tfw LSD or anything even close to it will never be legal here
>>
>>129450826
drugs wont keep the refugees away m8
>>
File: 1497147657837.jpg (227KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497147657837.jpg
227KB, 720x593px
>>129458340
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
Everyone is missing this point right here. And.
Why is weed illegal if it cant even kill you.
I have tried to o.d. from smoking weed for the fuck of it and it doesn't work.
>>
File: 1412450251974.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1412450251974.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>129458340

Also,
Why is pro-weed seen as inherently leftist? You'd think it's completely the opposite.

>left-wing
>government gives you a role in the society at birth and fills your basic requirements
>in order for this to work, people need to be able to perform their assigned roles
>people need to be quality controlled

>right-wing
>person makes his own role in the society by improving his own quality and getting his wealth through hard work or intellect
>lazy 24/7 stoner is forced to cut down on the habit in order to do this
>might as well be legal so responsible people can relax with an activity of their choice on their free time

t: right libertarian

>>129458713
I didn't say I wasn't.
However I'm mainly focusing on matters at hand. Things change one step at a time. It'd be quite a leap to go directly to heroin legalization.
Drugs shouldn't be punishable like they are now. Those people that realize their problems with drugs like heroin or meth are too scared to seek help in fear of punishment and there's no development in either direction.
>>
>>129458627
so? at the end of the day you still crave it and give up on something else just to buy and smoke it
>>
File: lordsaveop.jpg (62KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
lordsaveop.jpg
62KB, 680x709px
>>129450826
nobody worth a damn gives a fuck about making weed legal.
>>
>>129458713
If your in so much pain why dont you just kys. Its not like life has any purpose.
>>
Weed is degenerate.

There's no such thing as free happiness.
That's not how the universe works.
Smoking weed is bad for you in ways outside of physical health.
>>
File: drugs2.jpg (320KB, 963x1509px) Image search: [Google]
drugs2.jpg
320KB, 963x1509px
>>129458340
>The debate shouldn't be "is weed safe enough to be legal" but "should government be our nanny and tell us what we can and can't do beyond actual harmful acts?"

And the reality is all of these hard drugs were completely legal before the 30's but there was nothing resembling an epidemic. The only reason they're illegal is to control the market and gouge the price. Government uses drug money as a form of revenue that they don't have to record.

It's also totally illegal for the federal government in the US to prohibit drugs. The DEA doesn't have the legal right to exist, and literally every time they arrest someone for drugs, are committing sedition. Anyone who doesn't believe me can feel free to show where in the US constitution it says the federal government can police drugs.
>>
>>129450826
Is that reality winner?
>>
>>129459099
Then why does anyone give a damn about keeping it illegal?
>>
>>129452931
Stomach acid is a "heat" source
>>
>>129452989
>Kike wants US citizenship
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>129459099
Just people who see the medical benefits it has for people. Not everybody just want a to smoke it and be burnouts you daft cunt.
>>
>>129459099
There are many reasons to keep it illegal. Jailing idiots is a big one. It varies by person. I can only speak for myself. I don't care whether, or not, it's legal, because I have no interest in it, and couldn't be bothered to change it's legal status. Though, living in a state that recently decriminalized it, I have to admit that I wish they hadn't, because now I encounter people smoking it in the open, more often, and I can't stand it, because it makes everything within 30 feet of them smell like piss. So, I do lean more toward keeping it illegal.
>>
>>129450826
You literally listed the only reasons why it's illegal though.
>>
>>129450826
Ask yourself this: we are right now spending billions on medical problems resulting from alcohol and tobacco. We are also spending money to keep people from smoking/drinking because of the negative effects.

more drug users = higher healthcare cost.

If you're gonna legalize a drug it should be the most easy to OD with. That way the drug problem solves itself.
>>
File: hello.jpg (126KB, 973x474px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
126KB, 973x474px
>>129459392
Shit, I should read Transmetropolitan again.
>>
>>129460142
Every country that has legalized drugs saw a decline in use, not an increase.
>>
>>129460142
How much is paranoia and the munchies going to cost us?
>>
>>129450826
Weed makes people OK with being bored, and its when your bored that you should learn a new skill or hobby.
>>
>>129450826
It's horrible.
Of course druggie don't keep up with the latest discoveries in science.

Changes in mind and mood
>Distorted sense of time
>Random thinking
>Paranoia
>Anxiety
>Depression
>Short-term forgetfulness

>Research shows a link between marijuana use and mental health problems like depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, short-term psychosis, and schizophrenia. While it’s not clear if marijuana causes these conditions, it can make them worse.

>Slowed reaction time (If you drive after using marijuana, your risk of being in a car accident more than doubles.)

There goes the "pot never hurt anyone like drunk drivers" argument.

>Addictive: Nearly 10% of people who use it become dependent on it.

>can cause more health problems if you have a condition like liver disease, low blood pressure, or diabetes.

>If you’re a man, heavy use could lower your testosterone levels, and your sperm count and quality. That, in turn, can zap your libido and fertility

Congratulations, you got jewed into furthering the extinction of the white race.

>Thirty years ago, THC concentrations were typically well below 10 percent, and even below 5 percent. But a recent analysis of marijuana samples sold in Colorado found THC potency approaching 30 percent.
Experts worry this might make it easier to become dependent on or addicted to marijuana -- and it also strengthens many of the drug’s mind-altering effects.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/marijuana-use-and-its-effects#2-4
>>
>>129452567
>than take something that stops me from studying the weaknesses of the goyim and functioning like a normal subverter
Fixed your spelling, weedhead
>>
>>129450826
> all these virgins calling people degenerates for taking drugs

drugs are redpilled - you haven't experienced the full tapestry that life have to offer if you haven't experienced drugs
>>
>>129458627
So... what youre saying... is.. its addictive?
k, glad we could clear that up
>>
>>129450826
>Persistent marijuana use was linked to a decline in IQ, even after the researchers controlled for educational differences. The most persistent users experienced a drop in neuropsychological functioning equivalent to about six IQ points "That's in the same realm as what you'd see with lead exposure," says Weiss. "It's not a trifle."

>Adolescents may be uniquely susceptible to lasting damage from marijuana use.
During this period of neurodevelopment, the brain is thought to be particularly sensitive to damage from drug exposure. And the frontal cortex — the region critical to planning, judgment, decision-making and personality — is one of the last areas to fully develop.

>those who reported smoking five of the last seven days, and more than 2,500 times in their lives — had damage to their brains' white matter, which helps enable communication among neurons. Those white matter changes were correlated with higher impulsivity, she found, particularly in people who began smoking before age 16

>In the short term, marijuana use has been shown to impair functions such as attention, memory, learning and decision-making. Those effects can last for days after the high wears off. Heavy marijuana use in adolescence or early adulthood has been associated with a dismal set of life outcomes including poor school performance, higher dropout rates, increased welfare dependence, greater unemployment and lower life satisfaction.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx
>>
>>129451575
>It's literally the best thing I've ever felt

Same. Nothing blows your mind like bareback nutting in a chick while you're both super stoned. Felt like my whole body was just writhing for a minute straight.
>>
>>129460862
>you haven't experienced the full tapestry that life have to offer if you haven't experienced a pozload in your arsehole
That's how stupid you sound.
>>
>>129461295
yes goyim, be a good little economic productive unit for your jewish masters
>>
>>129461295
Can confirm
t. bugchaser
In fairness tho, the majority of people would feel they're missing out on life's pleasures by swearing off alcohol. Hence, the majority of people drink it.
>>
>>129460723
>>129461132
You can copypaste all the facts about the harms of weed you want, but is there any justification for making weed or other drugs illegal and punishable?
>>
>>129459932
this is pretty much it. what happens to all the prisoners who are serving sentences for possessing a little bit of weed, or the people who've had their life fucked over from having a gram of it on them.

I do think they should decriminalize it and profit it from taxing it. It would make so much money and help with fixing roads and infrastructure. People are going to smoke it regardless of it's legality, and it's not like everyone is going to start once they make it legal. It would probably help with the heroin problems across the country as well. plus it would give people who are on all kinds of pain pill an alternative, which we know aren't good for you at all. i don't even smoke weed so at the end of the day i really don't care, but no way a plant should be illegal.

don't even get me started on alcohol.
>>
>>129451714
Germans are scum. Always have been.
>>
>>129451010
GET BACK TO YOUR PAXIL
>>
>>129450998
Yeah, keep smoking those ((((cigarettes))))
>>
File: fc3.png (84KB, 226x162px)
fc3.png
84KB, 226x162px
>>129451483
why dont you just fuckoff and forget about it
oh you hwere probably some cocksucker to beign with NOONE CARES KYS FAGGOT
>>
>>129462328
At no point in his point did he even remotely imply that he smoked cigarettes.
>>
>>129451122
Take less, get sativa strains or use a vaporizer.
>>
>>129462554
>Finland not understanding a jab at how one is legal and the other isnt
>>
>>129451654
you dont like the smell ofit leave or hold your breath and die
we dont care
>>129451683
go suck some jew dick
>>129451781
but muslims already run it anyway and who runs it before?
>>129451552
thought u guys got weed then gays then took the weed
you still have weed? thoguht they just wanted fags and all you guys where pretending anyway
probably going to try that in america, i think so
>>
>>129461737
>Life fucked over for having a gram of it
>implying it was the one and only gram they ever possessed
>implying they also don't dabble in harder drugs
>glossing over the fact that every gram sourced from the street can lead to a gram of hot lead in someone's brain, and that it doesn't plummet the morale of societies
Decriminalisation could work, in fairness though, as it negates all of the above
>>
When did you realize that it is completely and utterly immoral to support a system that pretend it's justice to shoot a man's dog and traumatize his son for life for having flowers in his apartment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4

Even if this man was a degenerate 24/7 stoner and harmful to his son's growth, wouldn't just taking custody be sufficient?
>>
>>129462887
>direct link to The Young Turks
Fixed so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4
>>
>>129453935
is this picture, uh YOU or A BUNCH of BUMS
>>
>>129450826
If Marijuana is so safe, why is it every city that legalizes it becomes a designated shitting city?
>>
>>129451209
>b-but dat's degenerate!!!
>guzzles milkshake
>>
wow this thread has really opened my eyes to the fact that POL actually is just a bunch of crybaby teens convincing themselves they matter. step outside and find yourself please.
>>
>>129458340
>>129459002
Nice hearing some reasonable opinions on drugs here. Maybe libertarian /pol/ will rise again after Trump gets impeached later this year.
>>
>>129452518
ah so that random drug you were prescribed on moms insurance as an attempt to fix all your special snowflake problems, you took it for 2 months until you had a firm established dependency and then state that other substances fuck you up. what a realization oh golly jee
>>
>>129450826
>minimal sideffects
>what is a psychosis
problem is, todays weed has too high THC levels
>>
weed takes something from you.

if you don't know what I'm talking about you're in for a ride.
>>
File: Kekle.jpg (93KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
Kekle.jpg
93KB, 907x661px
>>129451010
>>129451850
>mental illness
good one senpai
>>
>>129459700
just wow.

shouldnt you be back in mommys year round homeschool ?
>>
>>129459932
CLEAR THE WAY HERE I COME, DARE NOT TO IMPEDE UPON ANY OF MY SENSES FOR I AM A GOLDEN GOD
>>
>>129463532
I'll bite
>>
>>129460142
government gives you a half oz of top tier herb, but only supplies latex hose, a syringe, and a torch lighter to dose up.
>>
I enjoy smoking weed every now and then, a lot when I was much younger. But I can't say I want it legalized.

Do you really think the decrepit homeless population in any major city.. drunk, cold, and course high, sad, unemployed.. needs to be any more high off of legal weed? No. They need security and a place to go. Weed is an alternative to that that is no helpful at all.
>>
>>129456345
yea why dont you shut yuor godamn mouth
i been smoking everyday almost for 6years. how fucking stupid or paranoid and voices i hear shit i hear that isnt rea?
none.
I met this guy bought a car from him. Told his daughter was real smart got a job from Yale to study vaccines and link to autism. She linked them, together. Then they told her, to say its not linked and theyd pay for her college. She wouldnt do it
FUCK YOUR COLLEGE AND YOU TOO FAGGOT PILL PUSHER
>>
>>129458713
I can level with you, after tearing my ACL and MCL through a work related injury, I started smoking weed to "help" with the pain.

It made it so that I couldnt work because I was constantly burnt out and had no real motivation to work in the first place because I could collect disability through my work and government at the same time.

When I finally made the switch(for the first time) to opoids to manage my pain it turned my life around because I was motivated and could actually go to work because people wouldnt know I was immedietly intoxicated.
>>
>>129450826
Abschieben.
>>
File: elvymusikka_AP11092709277.jpg (53KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
elvymusikka_AP11092709277.jpg
53KB, 620x465px
>>129450826
Does anybody think that the Government sponsoring drug usage is a form of control.
The Government make millions off taxing pot and keeps the money coming as more people become addicted. And please don't tell me pots not addictive it's like telling me jerking off isn't addicting.
We need to get off this Government will help get our weed kick solely because a bunch of young kids are addicted already.
I believe people should be able to grow it in their house and businesses should not be allowed to sell this crap. It should be only for personal use not for distribution.
>>
>>129463753
Homeless decrepit people will stay homeless regardless whether they're drunk or high.
It's just less likely that homeless stoners will throw empty bottles at you for not giving pennies for more weed. They might actually use the pennies for food because of munchies.

>They need security and a place to go
Is that place called "the prison"?
How about funding homeless shelters and help centers for addicts instead of pumping dosh into a pointless drug war that only serves to benefit privately owned prison systems that only spread their gains from a higher inmate count to corrupt officials under the table?
>>
>>129462887
http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/man-shot-killed-ohio-officer-jethro-sentenced-45/story?id=41645362
>>
>>129464147
>Does anybody think that the Government sponsoring drug usage is a form of control.
Comes with the territory. State sponsored schools, state sponsored news, state sponsored bread lines. Anything related to the state is a form of control because the state is a form of control. It's unavoidable.
>>
>>129464771
(((they))) treating their dogs like godamn people giving a PERSON 45 YEARS
for these pieces of shit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1179967/GRAPHIC-Body-cam-captures-moment-dog-bites-man-face.html
>>
>>129458164
I totally agree with this. I've been smoking for years and have seen tons of people smoke over years. You get addicted. If you need to define addicted, you are the moron here sirs.
>>129458627
>>129458696

Also, when you quit weed, you get depressed for about 6-8 months. Can't sleep for weeks. You are generally in a shitty bubble for at least a year until you start to remember what it was to be normal after about 1.5-2 years. I've been addicted several times, but now finally I'm done with that shit.

haven't smoked in 5 years and it's only recently that I get the feeling of being more or less 100% normal. Excepting the lasting damage that bullshit has made on my brain through adolescence.

fucking losers.
>>
>>129464147
So long as the tax income is used for public services like hospitals, schools, roads, public transportation or jobs I don't see what the problem is.
I'd rather have my drug money go into these things rather than russian mobs.
I wouldn't want home growing to be illegal though.
>>
File: morans.jpg (40KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
morans.jpg
40KB, 480x468px
>>129465718
WEED and many other posts in this thread,
Weeds out pun not intended the idiots
>>
>>129464835
I agree, that if the government is providing it it is a form of control. However, with THC it is a form of control with a mental and physical addiction added to it. And when Government is willing to pay for the addiction it's a new level of control. I still believe it should be allowed for personal consumption but, it should not be for distribution/sale in any form. People can grow their own and it's when Government finds a way to tax it and businesses market and change the product the the intent of the product. Marijuana is going the way of the cigarette and large companies/mom pop shops will add additives to keep customers and will change the definition of "natural".
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (73KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
73KB, 1180x842px
>>129450998
>nigger lettuce
Alright now that is what making first posts great again is all about.
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (29KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
29KB, 500x343px
>>129466055
>weeds out pun not intended the idiots
>>
>>129466290
ITS NOT GODAMN ADDICTIVE BUT KEEP SAYING THIS SHIT GIVE THEM EXCUSES TO PUT SHIT THAT DONT BELONG IN IT
EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A LIE
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.