[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst experiences with muslims? >be me >be 16 >walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 85KLoz1.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
85KLoz1.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
worst experiences with muslims?

>be me
>be 16
>walk into shitbox flea market due to hunger
>retard optimistic due to living in extreme liberal part of city
>after eating terrible sand nigger food walk around and spot watch seller
>think I should have a watch to show off
>greet watch seller and try to befriend
>seller says he likes me and is willing to give me a good price on a gold watch
>buy nice little black and gold bulova watch
>get to parking lot fucking around with watch when the watch absolutely falls apart
>run back to seller to try to calmly explain what happened and to negotiate
>seller tells me to fuck off
>I tell seller that I demand my money back
>seller threatens to attack me
>seller's wife tells me that all young people like me should only use phones as we're all too stupid to tell time on watches
>tell her to shut the fuck up and her opinion is worth less then a man in sharia
>seller calls me a racist and bigot
>>
One time this Muslim guy looked at me funny
>>
>>129446090
>be me
>few years back
>13
>live in Sudetland
>buy food in Germany because it's cheaper and better
>see Muslims in a supermarket
>throw pig meat in their market wheele or how is it called
>we bought some food
>leaving hearing Arab screaming at their child for putting the pig meat on their wheeler
>evil face on kid
>leave
>>
>>129446090
The seller didn't even do anything wrong. You're just a fucking retard.
>>
Fact that they exist is already a negative experience
>>
File: 9505859.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9505859.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>say "atleast I don't worship a pedophile goatfucker"
>everyone stops what they're doing, looks directly at me and stares walking towards me
>attack of the sand niggers approaching
>seller getting red, grabs my coat and yells at me in mud speak
>I wrestle him back
>fists start flying
>in the rage hit some heavy briefcase and stuff on a shelve above breaking display case
>seller starts fighting off other sand niggers trying to steal watches
>in the riot steal 4 rolex watches
>get grabbed by sand niggers, sand niggers following me , sand niggers trying to attack me
>run to bus stop
> narrowly escape isis attack by getting on the bus, a sand nigger even threw his shoe at the window
> get call from friend saying that there was a fight in the parking lot of flea market and that one guy had his store robbed
>sold those watches each for x10 what the original watch was bought for
>mfw
>>
>>129446090
Them all.
>>
>>129446090
I left Toronto before I had any nightmare experiences and tried to avoid Muslims in general. So my worst experience is going to be tame:
>Bunch of Saudi guys in my university because of contract with their government
>Take an upper year class, half the class is Saudi. About 3 students are white. The rest are Asians.
> 1st day of class spic professor tells us all assignments are group work and groups will be assigned, so we get no choice
>Get assigned to a group of 6, 3 of them Saudis
> 2 of the Saudis barely show up the first week, barely did any work. Apparently they didn't like that they were stuck in the group with not only all three whites but the only female in the class. They were even more irked by the idea that we were telling them they needed to do their share of the work. So by the second week they were in a new group. We found out because we complained about the fact they never worked and our professor told us what had happened.
> Last Saudi was a little smarter. You see the other Saudi students are notorious for shoddy work, laziness and plagiarism. So he figured he could get an easy ride by sticking to the white students to get good grades.
>Now we did our assignments via google docs. Everyone had a link to the file so they could work.
>So it becomes late at night on the day assignment 1 was due. Nothing except my part of the work was uploaded. Clock ticks away and I got forced to do the assignment. Got done within a few hours of the deadline.
>Still wanted to give my group mates a chance to do something. Put a line at the top asking for editting and a few extra lines to ensure that they did in fact read the assignment.
>About 2 hours before the deadline, the last Saudi guy goes on and plops his name at the top and made no other changes.
>About 1 hour before the deadline I am stuck making the changes and send the assignment to the professor.
(1/2)
>>
>>129450942
(2/2)
>The next day the other two white kids apologised immediately for sticking me with the work.
>Apparently something came up and they were unable to do their share. The ended up promising to do extra parts on future assignments. They did keep that word.
>Saudi guy comes in and sits down. Silence. After class I ask him why he didn't do his part of the assignment but tacked his name on it anyway. I just expected a little apology.
>Tells me he read the assignment and their was nothing that needed changing. Tell him he was full of shit and lying to me. He insisted he read the assignment and saw no issues.
>At this point I am pissed. I pulled out my laptop and opened up the document and showed him the edit history. He didn't even know that existed.
>Point out the line in the middle of the document "If anyone else has even looked at this please delete this line and if this line remains in the submitted assignment, than nobody helped me,(my name). "
> The look on his face was priceless. Totally stunned that I caught his lie. Though he still tried to deny it.
>Made it clear to him next time he lies to me or slacks on his work I will delete his name and tell the professor. His ego was crushed.
> Rest of the class he did what he was told to on time. Avoided me for the rest of the time he was at the school.
>>
>>129450942
>spic in canada
that's gotta be a rarity
>>
>>129451411
its fairly common in the cities actually, liberal cities are the hotbeds for degeneracy
>>
>>129446686
the seller knowingly sold me a watch that was already broken , the arms inside fell apart, the crown slipped off, the bezel popped off, the straps ripped all within minutes of taking it out of the "brand new plastic wrapped" case, arabs be pulling kyke moves
>>
>>129451411
Toronto has a couple of them here and there. My university has a couple of spic students from Colombia every semester so there are a couple of them around the school. However he is the only spic to my knowledge that lives permanently in town.
>>
>>129446686
He knowingly sold him a shoddy product and then refused to make a refund. Though the law varies slightly based on the province, in general it is illegal to misrepresent the quality of product being sold. Not to mention that he threatened to attack him. So the seller did a lot wrong moron.
>>
>>129446814
Assuming this is true, you're a hero
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.