[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it ok for black people to say the N word but not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 123125236.jpg (24KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
123125236.jpg
24KB, 620x413px
Why is it ok for black people to say the N word but not foe white people?
>>
>>129446087
Nigger
>>
File: rush.jpg (94KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
94KB, 600x909px
Rush Limbaugh says it all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN8t8bqLrRc
>>
>>129446087
because black people are hypocrites
>>
Just let them - Nigger don't have anything to live for, they might as well have that word
>>
>>129446087
sheeeet dis cracka bix nood muhfuggah say whaaaat sheet aheeh nigga cray
>>
>>129446087
Why the fuck would niggers care if you say nationalisation?
>>
Because they're stupid fucking niggers.
>>
>>129446087
social engineering. the whole point of having forbidden words is to discourage discussion on certain topics
>>
File: 1475300271598.png (362KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
1475300271598.png
362KB, 680x451px
>>129446087
Saying 'nigger' can realistically only get you fired from your job.

Black people don't have jobs, therefore it's okay for them to say 'nigger'.
>>
So can we call ourselves nazi but they can't use that word?
Ey yo hol up muh nazi
>>
We purposely don't use the word Nigger so we award it power. Just another way of easily controlling and manipulating coons.

We voluntarily said "oh no, this word is bad. lets not say it. only you can call yourself this terrible word, such a bad word used to describe awful bad people. but remember to call yourself it."
>>
Fuck you. I can say Nuffin if I want to.
>>
>>129446087
Probably because of liberal media
>>
>>129446087
Historical context. In the past, when we said nigger it was followed by a lynching. When they said nigger, it was followed by passing something to the left hand side.
>>
>>129446087
> being this afraid to call niggers niggers even on 4chan
Pathetic.
>>
File: Lets Call a Nigger a Nigger.png (419KB, 600x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Lets Call a Nigger a Nigger.png
419KB, 600x1667px
>>129446087
>Why is it ok for black people to say the N word but not foe white people?

Speak for yourself. I use the word nigger all the time. Not that the niggers are very happy about it, but fuck them. Who gives a fuck what they think, they are niggers.
>>
>>129446087
>be OP
>be on /pol/
>be afraid to say "nigger"
>>
>>129447910
You liar. You lying liar. You lied. And you continue to lie.
>>
>>129447573
we should use word nigger so everybody adopts it.right now it is very dangerous to say it out loud in crowds,kike.
>>
>>129446087
Cos it dey power word.

Fucked up ego hangup. Otherwise no one would use it. There is an interview where Samuel Blackson is obviously having fun trying to get the reporter to say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdYM0ZzOEI

So it is a pretty mental fuck up. Americans are fucked up.

But you also see this in made up slang that evolves as it becomes mainstream and white people use it. They retreat and fins a brand new word that almost always means "generally good" or "generally bad".

I think this is so you have to lean in and ask what it means so thier egos are inflated by "educating" you and posing as the wise teacher and you the low pupil of da street knowledge.
>>
>>129446162
FpBp
>>
>>129446087
because when it comes from a white man, it reminds them what they are.
>>
I do this with the 'R' word, if some-one calls me racist I tell them to apologise immediately, "you wouldn't call a black man the n word so don't call a white man the r word, that word has been used to dehumanise my people for almost a century, and I will not tolerate Cuacaphobic bigots. literally offer them outside if they keep on using it.
>>
>>129446087
Because this word oppresses blacks and is as bad as slavery and lynching. However, blacks can't oppress each other, so they can say it.
(Even though they still can enslave and kill each other... Yet another hole in this logic)
>>129447760
Why this specific part of history? Why not the present where lynching and slavery aren't a thing?
>>
nigger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.