[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will White Hispanics ever make a movement to separate themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: emilio-estevez-net-worth1.jpg (30KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
emilio-estevez-net-worth1.jpg
30KB, 433x650px
Will White Hispanics ever make a movement to separate themselves from mestizos?
>>
Yeah. It's called "the last 500 years South of The Border".
>>
they already are the rulling class in Mexico
>>
File: white hispanics.jpg (1MB, 1167x2899px)
white hispanics.jpg
1MB, 1167x2899px
>>129444570
Hispanics represent themselves "up". If they can pass as white or think they have a bit of European blood, they'll call themselves white Hispanics. Actual white Hispanics, ie people of 95+% European ancestry, are exceedingly rare.
>>
>>129445148
>rare

The original Hispanics were from Europe
>>
>>129445808
Oh boi, it's gonna be one of these threads.
>>
not a chance, they have a term to label such people traitors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malinchism
>>
>>129446083
>Tfw "La Raza" literally has a term for race traitor
Feels funky dude
>>
File: 3Gduepif0T1UGY8H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3Gduepif0T1UGY8H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
This guy, from basque
>>
>>129445808
AYO, HOL UP, SO YOU TELL'N ME

WE
>>
File: spaniard.jpg (662KB, 2306x1268px) Image search: [Google]
spaniard.jpg
662KB, 2306x1268px
>>129446364
>different Europeans look different
Full blooded Spaniards vary too. If you've spent time around New World hispanics you'd be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>129444570
If Americans in general stopped referring to Hispanic as a race that would certainly help, even the Alt-right as racially aware as they are often keep referring to Hispanics as a single group ignoring the fact that the USA doesn't have a Hispanic problem the USA has an Amerindian/mestizo problem. Look up statistics of Cuban-Americans the largest white hispanic nationality in relation to population size in the US and see how they compare to non Hispanic whites, you will find little difference.

"The median household income for Cubans is $38,000, higher than for other Hispanics ($36,000) but lower than for non-Hispanic whites ($48,000). Native- born Cubans have a higher median income than non-Hispanic whites ($50,000 vs. $48,000)."
>>
>>129447186
>income is a measure of whiteness
Yeah, all those Ubermensch Aryan Gooks and Poo in Loos, am i rite?
>>
>>129444570
We don't see race the same way hicks like yourself do. So, no. Fuck niggers though. It's more about culture with us than color/physiology. Race-mixing was actually Catholic policy for the sake of societal stability back in the colonial days. We have a transcendent view of race, though i know what you will say, and will reply with demarcating the fact that Germans are the only white people that mattered.
>>
>>129447285
Immigrant income is a reliable predictor of a lot, considering these people are mostly starting from scratch leaving a communist shithole at least in the Cuban example, I'm sure similarities could be argued for argentines or Uruguayans, similarities that aren't widely found in Central American nationalities or other South American nationalities, thus validating my "Amerindian/mestizo" statement.
>>
there are also mexicans who never mixed with the indigenous population and are racially european
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.