[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans pointlessly beat each other in the street? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: anti.png (580KB, 648x417px) Image search: [Google]
anti.png
580KB, 648x417px
Why do americans pointlessly beat each other in the street? They arnt accomplishing anything with this behavior and its exactly what their elites want.
They achieve nothing and anyone who isnt toeing the line gets attacked by one group or the other. They are effectively both supporting the status quo with this shit.
>>
lack of education and/or retardation
>>
>>129443880
I wish we had fights like this tbqh
>>
Why dont some american states leave the union? It would make everyone happy.
>>
>>129444022
brainwashed political drones with rifles against egotistical posers with homemade shields, sticks and sports equipment?

hmmm
>>
I encourage it.

Similar shit happened in 1931-32 Germany.
>>
because they're fucking stupid
all the smart people are either dead or here
>>
>>129443880
Because nigger we dont let commie fags get away with shit unlike your shit country.
>>
>>129443880
stfu we do it to and its fun
>>
>>129445002
There are people dressed up as actual soviets in the US now armed with guns and they got away with it.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>129443880
Antifa aren't Americans.
>>
File: Dublin_Riots_25-02-06.jpg (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dublin_Riots_25-02-06.jpg
298KB, 1024x768px
>>129443880
>Why do Americans pointlessly beat each other in the street?

You tell me.

And if your going to type our country's name, capitalize it.
>>
>>129445070
To be fair your own country has a long history of the same.
>>
>>129444885
Now imagine starting with a superpower to begin with
>>
>>129443880
They killed millions of their brothers in the second world war as well. Why stop of the system runs so well?
>>
>>129444137
Because of the 'slippery slope' fallacy, which isn't fallacious in this context. If one state leaves, then maybe, all the important ones will. Maybe the ideologically opposed ones will form their own confederations, and then guess what? We'll our own Warring States period. The Union was preserved at great cost in order prevent further chaos and anarchy.
>>
File: germans destroying europe.jpg (107KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
germans destroying europe.jpg
107KB, 853x480px
>>129448407
>Hans complaining about other people killing Germans
>Meanwhile he's doing the same thing through shit immigration policies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.