[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Videos that /pol/ will ignore because it doesn't fi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 4320109_xl.jpg (626KB, 2912x2967px) Image search: [Google]
4320109_xl.jpg
626KB, 2912x2967px
ITT Videos that /pol/ will ignore because it doesn't fit their closeted narrative about "stupid niggers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTOkzYk6dA
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 196x258px
>>129440698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjEs2xh0wtw
>>
>>129440698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3AXDRtH3CI
>>
File: myron-rolle-2.jpg (33KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
myron-rolle-2.jpg
33KB, 400x440px
>>129440698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gP3u6pd1Q
>>
Serious question to black American anons: How does it feel that all of your current accomplishments, however great or small, are currently tinged with Affirmative Action?

What I mean is, while you personally may have worked extremely hard to get where you're at, does it ever bother you that whites have deemed you intellectually inferior and thus must be given a leg up to compete?
>>
>>129440840
>Football
>smart

Fucking burgers
>>
>>129440840
Just think how much better he would at mathematics if he didn't get his brains knocked out for a living.
>>
>>129440698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>129441371
But blacks being intellectually is a biological fact.
If a white man worked as hard as an educated black man, he would probably perform 10 times better than the black man
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>129440698

>closeted narrative
>>
>>129441653
I'm not trying to use an exception to disprove the rule. I know that blacks are on average 1 standard deviation in IQ below whites but that doesn't mean that all blacks are dumb. Just blacks as a group. Outliers obviously exist.
>>
>>129441503

In the states there's incentive to play sports because you get a free-ride in college when you're an athlete. Also he actually made it into the NFL and is worth millions so he didn't have to get a degree in mathematics.
>>
Now show the part where he robs them.
>>
>>129441371

The only people that should be upset are the ones that got denied admission solely based on their race.

and with that said, a degree is a degree. Money is the ultimate goal. If they graduate and are good at their job then it doesn't matter what leg up they got, al that matters is if they can do their job well.
>>
>>129440698

>niggers are smart thread
>posts videos of white college football scholarship recipients and a black guy born in china who can speak the language of the country he was born in.

>>129440878

was the only video worth posting and even then the guy just seems like a recovering addict being a psychopath
>>
>>129441830
Yes, I use the phrase "closeted" because the people you'd call "normies" don't align with your notion that all blacks are inherently dumber than other races.
>>
>>129442346

What do the scholarships have to do with their success? You still have to put in the work to get the degree. Myron Rolle was in the NFL AND in medical school at the same time, graduated top of his class as a neurosurgeon.
>>
File: 1479058781027.png (528KB, 387x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479058781027.png
528KB, 387x720px
>>129440698
I can order food in english, japanese and probably a dozen other languages could be learnt in a day.
Where is my Youtube celebrity status?
>>
>>129442686

Europeans are the exception. Its not just blacks, but Americans in general typically only know English and one other language (usually French or Spanish to the extent that they can ask for directions) So it is incredibly unique and rare to see someone in the states that can speak fluent mandarin.

and lol mandarin can most definitely NOT be learned in a day.
>>
>>129442686

If you truly are a polyglot and can speak half a dozen languages fluently then maybe you should create a YouTube channel showing off your talent.
>>
>>129442330
You're against being denied admission based solely on race. Wonderful news! So am I and most of /pol/ I would reckon.

Unless I'm misreading you're text, you seem to be fine with being granted admission based solely on race. That's the problem. I would be too embarrassed to accept a scholarship / grant / hand-out of any kind if I thought that the other party thought of me as a charity case.
>>
>>129442873
>>129442990
>and lol mandarin can most definitely NOT be learned in a day.
Ordering food in mandarin definitely can be learned.
A lot of hacks on the internet only learn very specific situations, which anybody can do.
>>
>>129440698
Only the smartest dindus understand the Gaussian distribution.
>>
>>129440698
I like how he went straight for the chicken
>>
>>129443040

no I think its wrong that colleges have racial "quotas" I'm saying the people who find out they were rejected solely on race alone are the ones that should be upset, but if you're the minority that gets into a competitive or prestigious program or school based on your race you should just ride that wave.

Its like putting money into a soda machine and three cans of soda fall out instead of one. Are you going to feel guilty and call the vending machine distributor to try to give them the two cans of soda back? or are you going to say; "Cool, today is my lucky day!"

BTW, ethnically exclusive scholarships have been around for decades so thats nothing new...and they really don't matter. When I was a freshman I applied for scholarships that were only for women and asian americans and won them (even though i'm black). They're not going to "assume your gender" or race and disqualify you because that would raise a pretty big chit storm.
>>
>>129441649
this one really sheds light on why africa was such a disaster. Literally left everything needed to become prosperous and the niggers destroy it.
>>
>>129443127

He was having a full-on conversation with her. He didn't just order food.
>>
>>129440840
why are his 4's backwards?
>>
>>129443949
Basic stuff.
I will start caring when they are writing in chink.
>>
>>129443995

if you're only looking at the thumbnail you're looking at an image of him behind a clear sheet of plexiglass so what he's writing it mirrored.
>>
>>129443876
>you should just ride that wave.
I completely agree. I was going to add something like that to my previous post but it just didn't seem to fit.

Eventually, the college bubble is going to pop when enough people start defaulting on their student loans.
>>
>>129444424
so why are his 5's backwards then?
>>
>>129440698
Oh shit i speak english i must have an IQ of well above 150. Bill Gates fundation should give me a free scholarships. My people wuz kangzs until Germanics enslaved us and stole it all.
>>
>>129440698
>first 5 seconds are a nigger who can't close his fat lips while mashing gum in his mouth
i stopped there
>>
>>129444523
For the same reason. He's writing to his perspective, not the viewer's perspective. Remember John Nash's window maths in the movie A Beautiful Mind? It's like that.
>>
>>129444846
Yeah but if you mirror the 5 it's wrong which is why I'm bringing it up. The 4 and 5 do not face the same direction like he has in the image.
>>
>>129444930
Right you are. I didn't notice that. My guess is what looks to be a backwards 5 need not be a number. It could be zeta with a lot of "english" on it. It could be another variable for the summation.
>>
>>129444742

the point is, he's black. If I learned everything I ever knew about black people from /pol/ alone,I would be lead to believe that black people can hardly learn english let alone a secondary language that is historically known to be one of the more complex spoken languages on earth..
>>
>>129443949
Wow! Someone who was born in China can speak in Mandarin? Holy shit, what a fucking coincidence.
>>
>Learning another language qualifies you as smart

I can learn African by making clicking noises, is I a smrat person now?
>>
>>129444930

Its quantum mechanics, he's not just writing numbers there's a lot of greek symbols used as variables in there as well. They don't look like "fives" to me.
>>
>>129445637

see post:
>>129445593
>>
>>129445738
that is valid for a 4(symbol) next to it but not that 1(symbol) next to it. He did it twice in the line.
>>
>>129445819
Most black people can barely speak English. And I'm sure that if we moved all our niggers to China, a good 80% would make a Mandarin Ebonics dialect. Surely you understand what I'm saying to be true. Or have you not had extensive contact with the negros?
>>
>>129446102
>>129445738
worded that terribly because it is 5 am but retrying. The one on the right is fine because it would be 1/(symbol) but the one on the left isn't because it is 1/1*(symbol).
>>
>>129445593
Holy shit a black man can learn another language!
We are totally equal but HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGER SPEAKS CHINESE
>>
>>129445593
/pol/ was wrong slavs are not subhuman. I mean just look at this based slav man being quite fluent in english.

I bet i make you wish your country was overrun by slavic migrants?
>>
File: bell curve.jpg (87KB, 782x454px) Image search: [Google]
bell curve.jpg
87KB, 782x454px
>>129440698
Guess I better throw out the statistics because a nigger ordered food in chinese.
>>
>>129446186
Most slavs can barely speak english. You need to give me citizenship, free housing and scholarship.

My country was just ruined by American colonialism so you need to take me in. None of our problems are our fault. Also we wuz opressed by Germanics
>>
>>129446821
A lot of people who speak many languages are not really intelligent they just learned them through work.

If you work in Germany for 3 years you can easily learn how to speak German if you bother trying.

Some simple truck drivers know how to speak 4 different languages and they are not the brightest people out there.
>>
File: 1467481689315.jpg (12KB, 255x230px) Image search: [Google]
1467481689315.jpg
12KB, 255x230px
>>129445593
>it's statistically accurate that well over 90% of blacks would never be able to do what that black does
>but one le based black man shatters all that data because le based black man based le based black based black le baaaased

Reddit
>>
>>129447605
False. Learning how to speak a language does not take a great intelligence. Hell even people with down syndrome learn the language of their environment.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.