[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

This afternoon I went into the beer store to buy some beer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This afternoon I went into the beer store to buy some beer.

At the register a man was loudly arguing about $4000 saved by the owner then something about thermo dynamics, on and on. I realized he was arguing the freezer is too warm, the beer is not as cold as it used to be to a point it isnt even cold once ur home. The owner is trying to save a few bucks by lowering the temp on the freezer, this guy was pissed and I mean pissed. I didnt realize what he was talking about thermodynamics and I was in a hurry to get home

My question 4 chan, am I pussy for not supporting this man in his anger at the warm beer and outrage at the owner leaving the temperature too low.

Are all men pussies for not joining this man and starting a news report about it.
>>
boomp
>>
>>129434757
>not cold enough
>temperature too low
>>
>>129434917

Sorry I originally wrote juice but thought that sounded gay AF
>>
>>129434757
>The owner is trying to save a few bucks by lowering the temp on the freezer,

The owner is trying to save a few bucks by raising the temp on the freezer,

you're welcome
>>
>>129434757
>am I pussy for not supporting this man in his anger at the warm beer and outrage at the owner

No, you're a pussy for still buying the beer even though it was warm.
>>
>>129434757
Who fucking cares. Just put it in your own fridge damnit. Who drinks a beer right after purchasing?
Who doesn't have beer stocked in their fridge?
>>
>>129434757
Do you plan to put it in a fridge at home? If so it shouldn't be in a fridge at the store, recooling is bad for it.
>>
>>129437839
>>129437683
Recooling beer is absolutely HARAM!
Every man deserves proper storage for his beer, and all leafs should organize and thrash that place...
>>
>>129434757

> The owner is trying to save a few bucks by lowering the temp on the freezer

> thermodynamics
>>
>>129434757
Beer is best served warm, I thought everybody knew this.
>>
>>129438349
>Beer is best served warm, I thought everybody knew this.
That's a myth created by you brits because you have Lucas refrigerators.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.