[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Kerr County sheriff, Rusty Hierholzer, said Ms. Hawk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cutedumbbitch.jpg (41KB, 427x534px) Image search: [Google]
cutedumbbitch.jpg
41KB, 427x534px
>The Kerr County sheriff, Rusty Hierholzer, said Ms. Hawkins, 19, had intentionally left the girls — Brynn Hawkins, 1, and Addyson Overgard-Eddy, 2 — in her car for more than 15 hours while she was at a friend’s house.

>“This is by far the most horrific case of child endangerment that I have seen in the 37 years that I have been in law enforcement,” Sheriff Hierholzer said in a statement.

>Ms. Hawkins was arrested on two counts of abandoning or endangering a child. She was being held late Saturday at Bexar County jail in San Antonio awaiting transfer to Kerr County.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/11/us/texas-hot-car-death.html

explain yourself ypipo
>>
>>129431497
>unarchived shill
https://archive.is/RgUp5
>>
>>129431497
sage
>>
File: white people.webm (322KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
white people.webm
322KB, 400x420px
Shit like this is why White people deserve to go extinct desu. All white people are selfish and lack empathy even for their own flesh and blood
>>
>>129431761
This. Fuck white people and fuck Trump.
>>
>>129431497
what was the skin color of the children?
>>
>>129431497
While people are like Muslims. Real white people dindu nuffin, so having dun sumfin, she's not white.
>>
File: Amanda-Hawkins1-640x630.jpg (32KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Hawkins1-640x630.jpg
32KB, 640x630px
>>129431964
White, one with blonde hair.

Read this article, turns out she was cucking her husband with a younger guy.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/06/amanda-hawkins-kerr-county-abandons-toddler-daughters-hot-car-dead/
>>
>>129431964
Asking the important question ;)
>>
I believe in a meritocracy. White people deserve to be judged and vilified for niggerdom as much as any other race.

White women are really becoming shameless lowlives. This isn't the men's failing.
>>
>>129431497
This is why I don't trust women. This is why I don't want to have children.
>>
>>129432066
See /pol/ this is the degeneracy of the white race. Hypocritical subhumans that deserve to be destroyed
>>
>>129431497
Why leave them to die when you could sell them? I'd've bought them.
>two counts of abandoning or endangering a child
Not two counts murder? What the fuck?
>>
What an awful way to go. A long drawn out painful death, utterly helpless, betrayed by the one person they would have trusted more than anyone else in the world.
>>
>>129432958
just preliminary charges to arrest her

they'll hit her with everything they can
>>
>>129432958
She was arrested on child endangerment, but because they died later, the charges will probably be upped a lot more seriously
>>
>>129433017

damn it straya...

F
>>
Odds that she was gargling nigger cock for that 15 hours?
>>
>>129433017
Welcome to being human we love to do stupid fucked up shit to each other because dude narcissism lmao
>>
>>129433106
Probably about 1 in 6,000,000 kikebergsteinowitz
>>
>>129432902
White people don't engage in degeneracy, how are you not following?
>>
>texas

How much of her DNA is Mexican?
>>
>>129433288
probably 0

shes pretty cute desu
>>
>>129433366

Lots of Mexican girls are before they hit 25.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.