[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEA 2eYzCHGg HEY POL ITS TH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEA2eYzCHGg

HEY POL ITS THE LAST CHANCE TO BUY SAM HYDE, YES SAM HYDE'S, "BOOK"
LAST CHANCE FOR "A VERY VERY LONG TIME" - SAM HYDE

HE TOTALLY HASNT SAID THE SAME THING FOUR OR FIVE TIMES THIS YEAR, BUT FUCKING BUY IT, FOR FUCKING 80$ OR WHATEVER FUCK MAN SUPPORT THE xALT RIGHTx
>>
>>129426511
I really want to buy it tbhfam
>>
HES "MAKING BIG MOVES"
"LONG TERM PROJECTS"

SAME AS THE PAST 10 YEARS

B I G
MOVES
>>
I actually did buy it. No shame here.
>>
>>129426511
is Sam /our kike/?
>>
>>129426779
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OURJEW xALT RIGHTERx
>>
>>129426511
Yo sam or mde-affliate, can I get a (you)

i promise I'll buy your book with btc
>>
File: SweetLeafTeaCompany.png (11KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
SweetLeafTeaCompany.png
11KB, 280x189px
>>129426812
YES U SWEET LEAF BUY IT BEFORE MONDAY, GOY
>>
>>129426511
go to bed Sam, you look like shit
>>
>>129426511
>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>129426849
NO LOL
>>
>>129426511
>donates thousands to neo-nazis online
>WAAAH WHY AM I SO BROKE, PLEASE BUY MY BOOK, I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE WAAAAH

No thanks
>>
>>129426986
WHAT HE MEANT WAS VERY SIMPLE

THIS IS THE LAST PRINTING OF THE BOOK "MDE Present's How to BOMB the U.S. Gov't" BY SAM HYDE.

PROBABLY THE LAST PRINTING IN YEARS.

DISREGARD THE 5 OTHER TIMES IVE SAID THAT THIS YEAR, AND FORK THE FUCKING MONEY OUT
>>
>>129426511
Bought it. I bet you're that kike "journalist" (blogger) from buzzfeed
>>
>>129427051
DUDE THIS IS x/OURGUY/x

DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE?
>>
>>129427282
Kinda

He seems like the type to take others out with him and I want some entertainment
>>
>>129427216
THANK YOU AND NO I AM NOT THAT PERSON
I AM A SIMPLE GOY LIKE YOU ALL
>>
>>129427385
CORRECTION

DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE FROM HIS ADDERALL / XANAX PRESCRIPTIONS COSTING 100$ MONTH + WEED BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING GUYS NOT BUYING THE BOOK TO HELP HIM NOT WITHDRAWAL
>>
>>129426984
I AM NOT SAM HYDE
>>
Is he okay?
>>
did anyone like this? i don't have to to read his stupid book but i love mde
>>
>>129429800
IT IS FAMTASTIC

LOTS OF COOL DRAWINGS LOL

AND YOU GET TO SUPPORT THE xALT RIGHTx
>>
>>129426511
No thanks senpai
>>
>>129429907
i know you you're that "trs is for faggots" guy
>>
/po/, anons are saying mean things about my country in /int/. Please come say something nice about my home country and how it is one of the best in the world, thanks faggots

>>>/int/75915251
>>
>>129426511
Sam shave that fucking beard you fuck
>>
>>129426511
Hi Sam
This is your mom. Remember we said while you're staying at my place, your bedtime is 10pm! You're making too much noise right now and keeping me awake.
t. Mom
>>
Wow this guy seems really based. Is he a Kekistani?
>>
>>129427649
ok buddy, sure thing ;)
lose some weight
>>
>>129430729
lol fuck u faggot

sam hyde has made more money than youll ever see. did you not see the donation made recently, and then his lulzy response about killing journalists ??????????
>>
>>129430876
It pretty obviously isn't. It's some larper.
>>
>>129429800
Yeah it's good.
>>
>6000 coffee table books not a big deal for an unknown indie publisher
I'm willing to bet even Chuck Tingle has sold more than that
>>
>>129426511
>oy vey go-guys, hehehe it's evil if someone on 'our side' makes a living through people appreciating their talents and giving them money for it. If you do anything in real life and don't live like a NEET monk you're up to something evil

What did obsessive 8kike autists mean by this?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.