[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Antichrist be Jewish? From the descriptions he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: DAVID-DE-ROTHSCHILD.jpg (47KB, 499x599px) Image search: [Google]
DAVID-DE-ROTHSCHILD.jpg
47KB, 499x599px
Will the Antichrist be Jewish? From the descriptions he sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>129420783
Many theological scholars think so. To claim to be the Messiah he would have to be Jewish. Of course he's also supposed to deceive "many" - islam currently leads the world in adherents and are waiting for the mahdi - they probably wouldn't accept a Jew as the mahdi. Yeah, he sounds charming - other than all the deceit and the whole eternity in hell part.
>>
File: Raiding Normandy.jpg (69KB, 751x508px) Image search: [Google]
Raiding Normandy.jpg
69KB, 751x508px
>>129423171
>>129420783
Fuck off with you jewish desert religion.
>>
>>129420783
christ was Jewish so it seems fitting the anti-christ would be
>>
>>129423171
This. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah. Christians, however, believe that two Messiahs can only exist: the real one and the false one, and the real one has already been and gone (if you believe in that tripe).
>>
File: 1499205010964.jpg (60KB, 610x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499205010964.jpg
60KB, 610x788px
>>129420783
>profession: environmental storyteller

He unironically calls himself this.
>>
The antichrist will be the jewish messiah
>>
>>129423803
>that mask
Spoopy.
>>
>>129423879
Those are the people who print your money. Also mine.
>>
>>129420783
His name is Jared Kushner
>>
File: 1499215536425.jpg (40KB, 469x650px)
1499215536425.jpg
40KB, 469x650px
>>129423879
Makes you wonder what kind of parties these folks are into...
>>
>>129424035
I know. Our governments are filled with occultists, paedos and Jews. Usually all of the above.
They always pick the most deformed, creepy masks possible too. Very sinister feel about them.
>>
>>129420783
>The antichrist will be the jewish messiah

And hell finally destroy the corrupt church and kill the pope with his bare hands
>>
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The first and last times "antichrist" ever directly comes up.
>>
>>129420783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsyXX-ZJkpc
>>
>>129424292
This dude seems like a special kind of weird.
>>
>>129424721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
File: IMG_3496.jpg (117KB, 800x800px)
IMG_3496.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
Most people are referring to the Beast in Revelations, who is considered by almost every one to be THE Anti-Christ. The Ant-Christ will not be Jewish... the Beast destroys all but a small remnant of Israel. The Revelation is:
The Harlot Babylon rides, supported by 7 hills, growing out of the back of the Beast. The Beast is coming out of the water trampling it underfoot to the amusement of the Harlot. She is drunk on the persecution of the saints, and carries a cup in her hand full of everything vile.
The angel says that the 7 hills are 7 kingdoms (or nations), and that they are forced to support the Harlot Babylon because she has tricked them into sexual sin, and greed (pizzagate and globalized banking). The Beast and all 7 kingdoms desire to throw the Harlot down. All 7 kingdoms give their full authority over to the Beast who destroys the Harlot Babylon within 1 hour. The world mourns the loss of the banking structure and global trade, which the Beast vows to fix.

We are well on the way. 9/11 disclosure of Mossad involvement, or showing the migration crisis is happening because of national debts to the globalized bank could start the domino effect.
>>
You lads who talk about prophecy: tell my why you believe in the Bible. Don't tell me to read the Bible for le feelz, tell me why based upon logic.
>>
>>129420783
No he'll be of Italian descent
>>
>>129420783
I don't know, is the Pope Jewish?
>>
>>129425903
Because it's the written word of God what more reason do you need
>>
File: SabbataiZevi.jpg (440KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SabbataiZevi.jpg
440KB, 1000x1000px
I don't believe in any single Antichrist, but if there was ever a worthy candidate, it's this absolute degenerate. On one hand, he's thankfully been dead for 350 years, but on the other, his followers are hiding everywhere.
>>
>>129426510
Why?
>>
File: IMG_4707.jpg (34KB, 653x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4707.jpg
34KB, 653x420px
>>129425903
> Met a family in my 20s who treated each other with love and respect.
> Invited me over for dinner every evening; I argued with them about the Bible and why Christianity is for sheep
> They never tried to change me or demanded I live life different; became the only place I felt comfortable
> Their church was full of people just like them of different ages and backgrounds; all very open and accepting
> pastor was a rational personality and an ex-occultist
> they all seemed "alive", and I wanted to be too
> at someone's baptism one day I went to the alter and said "Jesus, if you are real, I need you in my life."
> Instantly I was forced hunched over, kind of like a dry-heave. Body was locked up and I felt something rushing out of my mouth
> when I was at the point I was about to pass out, I stood up straight and breathed in
> was like breathing for the first time; weight had been removed from my shoulders that I hadn't been aware of
> received the Holy Spirit at my own baptism
> I'm in my 40s now, and have never regretted my choice to follow Jesus.
>>
>>129427332
I gave you the short answer.

Here's the long answer http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/ethnicity-of-antichrist
>>
>>129427704
Was looking for more of a quick rundown answer desu.

Was it some televangelist who got cucked by a dago in vacation or something?
>>
>>129426510
>>129426595

gtfo sedevecantards
>>
>>129428128
Lol you want a quick rundown on biblical issues? Maybe eschatology isn't for you.
>>
>>129428381
I have a hard time maintaining focus on theology and etc... I'm great with abstract and classical philosophy, but it's like when I pick up a Bible I revert to a sleepy brainlet state of mind.
>>
>>129424272
>is that spirit of antichrist

>and even now already is it in the world.

People are so retarded , they think that the anti christ is some end time person
>>
I wonder how different Judaism was before the second temple phase. Did they have any of these apocalyptic views before then?

On a side note, are demons real? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1dsfdsfds.jpg (48KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1dsfdsfds.jpg
48KB, 600x350px
>>129428818

of course the "antichrist" is jewish

what other race would he be

he's going to be the one to destroy the evil religions- namely the RCC
>>
>>129428586
Prophecy is fun but you have to have a strong foundation first. The bible isn't some philosophical view on how to live a good life. It the written word of God. Literally the history of mankind. There are many great mysteries in the bible and only when you come to accept this will you begin to appreciate it.
>>
>>129420783
Pope Francis is the antichrist. His death will be the start of hell on earth.
>>
>>129429192
Thanks for the advice anon. I haven't been bigly religious for a long time but I've been thinking about changing that.
>>
File: Trump antichrist.png (298KB, 286x951px) Image search: [Google]
Trump antichrist.png
298KB, 286x951px
>>129420783

The antichrist will be Orange.
>>
File: 1423068651964.png (664KB, 2028x1576px)
1423068651964.png
664KB, 2028x1576px
>>129429508

Close but no cigar . read this and keep reading it until the holy spirit makes you understand
The Man of Sin

>1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>129429640
Some anons on /pol/ may not like this but I'm a big believer on getting the Jewish interpretation on scripture although I tend to believe the Jews of today are not the ancestors of Abraham in the past. Jesus was obviously a jew and originally came only to the lost sheep of Israel, but they denied him and he went to the gentiles. Many of his teachings you have to understand the Jewish cultural meaning behind it such as the turn the cheek teaching larpagans love to denigrate
>>
>>129429996
Is this not the judgement?
>Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.
I am no Biblical scholar, but this shit scares me.
>>
>>129430853
The Prophecy of the Popes (Latin: Prophetia Sancti Malachiae Archiepiscopi, de Summis Pontificibus) is a series of 112 short, cryptic phrases in Latin which purport to predict the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few antipopes), beginning with Pope Celestine II. The alleged prophecies were first published by Benedictine monk Arnold Wion in 1595. Wion attributes the prophecies to Saint Malachy, a 12th-century Archbishop of Armagh, Ireland.

Given the very accurate description of popes up to around 1590 and lack of accuracy for the popes that follow, historians generally conclude that the alleged prophecies are a fabrication written shortly before they were published. Certain theologians in the Roman Catholic Church have dismissed them as forgery.[1][2] The Catholic Church has no official stance on the prophecies, however.

The prophecies conclude with a pope identified as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will allegedly precede the destruction of the city of Rome.[3

I do not belief in pope prophecy in revelations it already says that rome gets destroyed

Revelation 17

>The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth

>16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire
>>
File: WERE FUCKED.jpg (176KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
WERE FUCKED.jpg
176KB, 1131x707px
>>129420783

THE PROPHESIED ANTI-CHRIST IS HERE, AND HE IS NOT OF ORGANIC TERRESTRIAL FORMS!

His name is the Silicon Horse Conquest (of nature), and he bears the forms of "progress" and "technological ascendance". He, the anti-christ (imitator of the innate god), promises salvation from the other horseman (war/death/famine) in exchange for eternal residence within himself (Elon Musk Matrix Style).

"Hey Conquest, what time is it?"
"Hey Conquest, do that bit where you imitate organic life's functions and fool us you have a soul!" *Big Bang Laughtrack*
"Hey Conquest, replicate everything I've ever had a brain synapse about so it's "eternal"
"Hey Conquest, SING ME TO SLEEP"
>>
There is literally no telling. He could be anybody. What you can no, with absolute certainty, is that there is only one person on the planet that could say "thus man is Christ reborn" and anyone believe it. The Pope. So if the Pope starts shilling for somebody really really hard, like worse than the Hillary shills back in September, you've got a safe bet.
>>
>>129430853
>Is this not the judgement?

No that is the mistake many make , i used to think that "except there come a falling away first' was about the end times also the time we live in now always seemed to me falling away , but its not , its a bit of prophecy from pauls time mixed in with history and the second comming
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.