[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commander Who Caught Bin Laden: Trump Is ‘Greatest Threat in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

Why aren't we listening to our military?

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/caught-bin-laden-trump-is-greatest-threat-in-my-lifetime/
>>
Attention Russian faggots, please come to my thread and tell me how I need to kill myself or mention Hillary's emails.

Let's get it out of the way so that we can actually talk about the real issue of the military thinking Donald Trump is a danger to the United States.
>>
>slide tactic

Well played, faggots.
>>
File: 20170608_135504.jpg (239KB, 576x573px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_135504.jpg
239KB, 576x573px
WHAT OUR GLORIOUS GOD EMPEROR HAS BEEN TEARING THOSE SAND MONKEYS APART! #MAGA
>>
>>129421751
Yeah he honored the three killed soldiers today by hitting terrorist golf balls.
>>
>>129419199
>Bin Laden
He was dead long before 9/11. The Bin Laden we knew was more then likely a deepstate agent. In fact, if you look closely at Bin Laden, you'll notice he looks a lot like Obama. What a strange coincidence.
>>
>>129419199
Uh, no sweety. Trumps given handouts to the military while Obongos budget cuts explicitly targeted soldiers and he turned every facet of the military into a diversity experiment.

You will never convince any substantial amount of the military to support dems again, even the lowest of IQ nogs in the service got redpilled by obongos bullshit, Trump was right to call us weak under the Obama admin because our entire upper eschellon was replaced with yes men for king nigger and our soldiers were chaptered out for offensive Facebook postings etc; absurd.
>>
>>129422343
The military swore to protect the country and uphold the constitution, everything that Trump opposes and tarnishes. Swearing loyalty to Trump as a person is akin to treason.
>>
File: IMG_8027.jpg (1MB, 1022x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8027.jpg
1MB, 1022x1154px
President Donald J. Trump here.

OP is a tremendous faggot and quite frankly a loser. He's VERY, very jealous of my success and I can't blame him. People in his position are intimidated by me and my success, I mean I've done it all. My name is all over buildings that I built. I've had an endless supply of top tier super model pussy. I've been in very successful television and movies. Did I mention I was president of the United States? This makes OP and people like him feel inadequate to the point where they project their weaknesses on to me. A classic Rosie O' Donnell trait. It's okay though, I don't hold grudges against my loser and haters. With every failed attack they throw my way, they just end up embarrassing themselves. What a bunch of disgraceful disasters!
>>
>>129421805
Don't remember it ever being King Nigger's fault that people die in war.
>>
File: 1494308184664.jpg (191KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
1494308184664.jpg
191KB, 700x441px
>>129419199
>kill bin laden
>flush his body down the ocean
>"WE GOT HIM!" - New York Compost
>no evidence whatsoever that Bin Laden is kill
don't give me that shit.
there have been lots of revelations about the shady shit that's been going down behind the curtains. call me a conspiracy theorist, but the most conspiratorial subjects are never talked about.
funny 'innit?
also
>members of seal team 6 killed in chopper crash in Afghanistan
>Chris Kyle killed at shooting range by "nut job" with "PTSD"
give me a break
>>
>>129421751
>>129419199

Assravaged leftists ITT. I'm so glad that this election cycle demoralized and humiliated you worthless subhuman pieces of shit. Commie suffering is my pleasure.
>>
File: sheeple.jpg (23KB, 251x301px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.jpg
23KB, 251x301px
>>129419199
>>
>>129419199
Nobody caught bin laden, they shot him in the face.

Fucking surface Navy.
>>
>>129419199
>blue dot daily
nah
>>
File: 1496763988829.png (33KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496763988829.png
33KB, 1000x800px
>>129422622
>>
>>129422622
Return the bones, thot. Palindrome checked.
>>
>>129419199
>Commander of the unit
As an EMN1, I say that pencilpushing faggot valorthief can choke on a dozen dicks and rot in hell.
Him couching the raid as his own accomplishment is almost as bad as Obama trying to take credit for it.
>>
File: TrumpTrumpTrump.jpg (98KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTrumpTrump.jpg
98KB, 1200x800px
>Too bad Commander Loser! Trump is the biggliest commander.
>>
>>129423119
This.
>>
>>129423119
Agreed 100%
Saddam killed in video
His son's bodies displayed in public.
However a fantastic night incursion by seals, yields a mythical situation with no proof whatsoever. Body buried at sea as cover. Hollywood filmmakers given first dibs at the "top secret" mission files. 101 cheap hour long special across discovery and history channel detailing the raid.

All theater to get Obama re-elected.

Any seal that is not dead and involved in that raid is in on it.

A disgrace to their fallen brothers.
>>
>>129423119
This x100
>>
>>129423119
>call me a conspiracy theorist
I will, fuck off to your larp threads. Not every fucking thing has to be a conspiracy, though I think you're already too far gone :^)
>>
>>129426550
i didn't say that everything is a conspiracy you fucking retard. work on your reading comprehension.
skepticism is a proper response when evidence isn't provided in something as important as killing the "mastermind" behind muh 9/11 never forget.
provide proofs or fuck off
>>
>>129419199
explain why saying this shouldn't be illegal
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.