[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me some good reasons why Islam is not the truth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Star_and_Crescent.svg.png (68KB, 2000x1882px) Image search: [Google]
Star_and_Crescent.svg.png
68KB, 2000x1882px
Can someone give me some good reasons why Islam is not the truth?
I start to think it may be true since its growing like wildfire while christianity is dying out.
>>
>>129418722
If they have to rely on jewish dogs to not be annihilated then it is probably not true.
Religions have been slain by the jew and degenerated to what it is. After the Christians are mopped up the chosen will take care of the Muslims by degenerating their children
>>
>>129418996
I need proofs
>>
File: Bernard.jpg (124KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
Bernard.jpg
124KB, 1200x780px
>>129418722
desu it is
>>
File: capture-2-700x.jpg (73KB, 700x707px) Image search: [Google]
capture-2-700x.jpg
73KB, 700x707px
The word "Islam" means voluntary submission to the will of Allah ( Yahweh for jews ) both worship the same god

also because it lasted for 1400 years without changing and we have the zamzam well that never ends
>>
One of those wildfires of peace.
>>
>>129418722
Everyone who practices this archaic shitskin garbage needs to be put to death.
>>
>>129418722
also if Muhammad was a "false" prophet then why didn't Jesus warn the people about him ?
>>
>>129421689
>>129421441

>also because it lasted for 1400 years without changing and we have the zamzam well that never ends

Caliph Uthman burned the earliest copies of the quran and replaced them with new ones.
A sheep ate a entire page of the quran about stoning and breastfeeding adults, so many verses are lost.
The quran didn't remain the same.

>also if Muhammad was a "false" prophet then why didn't Jesus warn the people about him ?

Actually the bible warned for a false prophets many times

https://www.openbible.info/topics/false_prophets
>>
>>129418722
Fall upon your own sword moohamed shit bait 8/88
>>
>>129421441
Explain to me what Shia and Sunni is? I kind of find it hard to believe there hasn't been a change for 1400 years, humans are just too chaotic for it.

>>129418722
Try and find your own truth, this place is possibly the worst place to learn it, go read books, look up articles then make a decision for yourself.
>>
I personally think this is the religion of the anti christ. Once Islam has spread everywhere the anti christ will emerge as the head of it.
>>
>>129418722
because every country that has it is a violent shithole. because every arab bloodline has been polluted til the end of time by the brutality, stupidity and inbreeding that it has promoted for 1200 years. because they ruined their countries, RUINED THEM, and now they're coming for ours.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>129418722
>I start to think it may be true since its growing like wildfire while christianity is dying out.

God is real but neither Christianity nor Islam are true. They have a bit of truth thrown in, but are mostly lies meant to control us.

Meditate more. You are God.
>>
>>129425250
This pretty much. If it continues to grow that is.
>>
>>129418722
it's not growing it just shows there are a lot more weak minded people in the world
let's become Muslim because it's edgy and will freak whitey out
pathetic
>>
>>129425250
Doesn't the bible say the Antichrist takes the image of Jesus? Why would a supposedly Christian god be a Muslim?
He will also have supernatural powers given to him by Satan, and who are the Satanists in our times?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.