[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it commonly accepted that modern Greeks descend from ancients

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3405.png (692KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3405.png
692KB, 1600x960px
Why is it commonly accepted that modern Greeks descend from ancients in public when in the online world and through hidden academia that's not favoured by (((them))) we know the truth about Greeks?
>>
>>129415178
You got asshurt in the other thread and you make a new one, and bump your own thread because nobody pays it no mind? Pathetic turkish diaspora
>>
>>129418454

>Turkish diaspora
>>
File: you can (((not))) be this mad.gif (2MB, 495x308px) Image search: [Google]
you can (((not))) be this mad.gif
2MB, 495x308px
>>129415178
>>129416634
>>129418686
Imagine being so buttblasted that you have to create a meme and a new thread + self bump it on top of that. Your parents must be so proud.

>>129373731
>>
>>129415178

No we eat GYROS not KEBABS

there is a huge difference I assure you.

No not turkish
>>
>>129420533

I'm another person anon.
>>
>>129421401

It's the same thing
>>
>>129415178
>>>129421401
>
>It's the same thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1494794878303.png (81KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494794878303.png
81KB, 401x500px
>>129421538
Nope, you're a liar, else you would've replied to the 2nd reply with the same shit. Enjoy shitposting you jealous cuck.
>>
I'm tired of seeing you tards repeating this. Greeks that were turkified were sent to turkey in the population exchanges. Furthermore the Turks themselves are just Greeks and Armenians who were turkified even earlier than that. Turkey only has about 3 percent on average central Asian YDNA admixture. That's the source of their language, that's the group of people that conquered and ruled over the natives. The funny thing is that modern day Turks identify with the people who conquered them rather than their actual ancestors who were the conquered ones.

This topic is we wuz kangz tier. You niggers should open up a history book sometime.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.