[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Black Pigeon right about atheists are the reason why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: pigeonvsatheist.png (145KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
pigeonvsatheist.png
145KB, 300x388px
Is Black Pigeon right about atheists are the reason why the West is declining?
>>
Sounds retardedly reductionist. This board should eat it right up.
>>
>>129402917
Atheism is a symptom, not a cause
>>
>>129402917
Not having a common morality does it and Christianity was that morality. And it was a STATED morality, that everyone could refer to as the common denominator. Once we removed that a whole slew of degenerate behaviours became enabled. Partly because we can no longer trust that our neighbours "live by the book", "so why should we?" Most people perspective are myopic so they will probably conduct destructive behaviour that benefits themselves unless there is that morality codex that you trust everyone to follow.
>>
I don't think he considers them the sole reason for the decline of the West but he's right that secularism is pretty fucking cancerous.

Most of his videos are fucking gold.
>>
>>129403248
This
>>
>>129402917
No, it's mostly Marxism. Religion is only a part of it.
>>
>>129402917
The direct cause is a collapse in morals. Atheism has enabled that, but is not directly responsible. For example, I'm an atheist but I hate degeneracy and parasitism.
>>
>>129402917
Stop spamming your gay little "Aliens & fucking muh sluts" bullshit here.
>>
>>129403248
this
>>
Partly right.
>>
>>129402917
Holy shit I didn't even know he was a fedora. Even worse than I thought.
>>
>>129402917
atheism is a symptom of cultural decline, not necessarily the cause.
>>
>>129404118
He's not, the fedora is used as an example of an atheist.
>>
>>129403248

Pretty much. Should be looking at the question of why people aren't as religious as before in America. This goes for casual christians too who claim they are christian but live a life antithetical to Jesus's teachings.
>>
File: 1415854426004.png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415854426004.png
646KB, 1920x1080px
>>129402917

The Amazing Atheist is based and would destroy the average /pol/ack in an argument with ease. All the /pol/ack would do is endlessly talk about his Banana video as if that matters.
>>
>>129404118
Does making fun of his dome piece make you feel better about not getting any dome for your piece
>>
>>129404405
To be fair, pleasuring yourself with a banana is a pretty clear sign of degeneracy and moral decay, so it is actually relevant.
>>
Atheists hate Muslims more than you do /pol/.

/pol/ wants religious law and that is terrible. You are as bad as muslims in wanting relgious law.
>>
>>129403941
This for sure.

People think that just because they stop believing in a cloud bro that watches us, suddenly they should disregard all empathy and standards and be a degenerate. You can have morals without a cloud bro.
>>
>>129404731
I'm pretty sure only /v/ can hate something more than /pol/ does.
>>
File: homer.jpg (41KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
41KB, 624x480px
>>129404405
Nope. TJ is a retard tbqh
>>
>>129403248
Both, really
>>
File: 1496964692950.jpg (116KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496964692950.jpg
116KB, 353x357px
>>129403248

Teemu is correct
>>
>>129402917
There is no god, and I'm perfectly fine with Christians, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs that mind their own business, but Mudshits and Kikes are cancer that need to die.
>>
File: 1418565791070.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418565791070.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>129402917
As an atheist myself, yes it is.Atheist who hold traditional values are rare.
>>
Atheism could be a problem if it leads to nihilism.

>atheist fag here. love life and looking forward to the future.
>>
lots of people pander to christians because money, and nigger avian communicates is probably no different.
we all know a jew cant ignore money cmon.
>>
pretty much every video he posts is riddled with inaccuracies and logical fallacies

he's just a tryhard shitposter who never accomplishes anything
>>
>>129404731
Jews hate Muslim a lot

Harris is an "atheist" while retaining his Jewish culture
>>
>>129402917
No. Jews are behind the degeneration of societies.

>atheism
>cultural marxism
>ANTIFA

and all the other things these Zionists blame are but weapons of the Eternal Jew.

Name the Jew or have your lying Jewish mouths shut.
>>
>>129402917
Nope. He is full of shit. And you should answer your own question, because BPS also denies the JQ and deletes comment mentionend (((them))).
>>
>>129402917
BPS is retarded.

First off, If Atheists exist, it's because Christians dropped the fucking ball and stopped supplying people with hope.

Second, the west is declining because the west lost respect for itself, it has nothing to do with a lack of belief in any gods; we've been slowly but surely beat over the head with ridiculous claims that we're at fault for all the bad in the world when, in fact, the west is literally the best, most fair, most stable, most advanced, most hope-bringing civilization that has ever existed.

And it's high time this twisted pendulum swung back the other way; people are waking up, they are sick of this shit.
>>
>>129403248

The problem is nihilism. The West has no belief system with values worth defending.

Tolerance is not a value, because it's literally saying that all values have the same worth and should be tolerated.

Tolerance itself is a form of nihilism.
>>
>>129403036
Underrated
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.