[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no muzzies or shitskina >based strong mongols with traditional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
>no muzzies or shitskina
>based strong mongols with traditional views, strong families and right winh values
Why haven't you moved to Mongolia yet?
>>
File: imrs.jpg (331KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
331KB, 1484x989px
>tfw no qt mongolian hunter wife

why live
>>
>>129402708
Most of their population lives in just one city that is crowded like hell, apart from that - yeah, it's okay.
>>
>>129402708
I know nothing about this country other than >we wuz khanz
>>
>>129402708
I'm not a mongolian.
>>
File: 1492901867545.png (657KB, 794x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492901867545.png
657KB, 794x582px
Why move to Mongolia when everyone here is already a mongol?
>>
>>129403355
But they were actually kangz.
>>
Don't need to
>>
>>129402708
i met a stripper from mongolia at a bachelor party once i kept asking her if she was from ulanbator or if she lived in a ger on the steppe and went falcon hunting she didn't understand english good enough to really answer me though

mongolian girls can be really qt but can also be really ugly, most of them are the latter but there was some german on /int/ a while ago who had the qtest mongolian tour guide when he went to visit i wish i could have boned her
>>
File: The Khanate lives!.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
The Khanate lives!.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>129403355
>>
>>129402708
They're also proud of the Mongolian Empire and worship Genghis Khan a lot. There's also a Nazi movement going on there, pic is them: >>129405046 I think they were called White Swastikas or something like that.
>>
File: Kumis.jpg (2MB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Kumis.jpg
2MB, 2304x3456px
>>129402893
That movie was interesting. Also there were a lot of elders upset because eagle hunting is traditionally passed down from father to son and the father passed it down to his daughter instead, she was the first female eagle huntress too.

>>129403355
It's an interesting country, main industry is mining, I think. It's very poor, 30% live as nomads because of their herds. Also OP is wrong, they have muslims there. Lastly they drink fermented horse milk.

>>129406236
The swastika is a symbol of tengrism which was the main religion before buddhism, it doesn't have to do directly with nazism.
>>
Tfw uber-rural Alaskan Island master race.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.