[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's ironic that it's the white president who can&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

It's ironic that it's the white president who can't pay his bills.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
>>
Says the loser who can't pay his bills so he resorts to shilling, get the fuck out of here, loser
>>
>>129394319
>projecting
>>
>>129393577
>https://www.usatoday.com/
Ah more left propaganda. Thanks OP! You certainly are not the Faggot who shills.
>>
>>129394933
In your mind literally everything, and I mean everything, is fake news. Even Fox nowadays.

What's it like living in constant paranoia?
>>
>>129395030
If there was a real problem with trump he wouldn't be in his position you retard.

>Living in constant paranoia
says the guys constantly shilling
>>
>>129395374
So all politicians and people in power are saints. Got it.
>>
>>129395549
being a saints =/= having a problem.
You don't need to be god damn pure, fuck I don't even care if he's killed somebody before. Beats the fuck out of ruining our country and economy through communist means aka the left.
>>
>>129395030
>paranoia
It's really more pattern recognition
>>
>>129396479
>fascism and russian totalitarianism is way better than American pseudo communism

You're a fucking idiot, I want you to understand that.

>>129396671
If you were capable of advanced thought you would be able to decipher exaggeration or half-truths from the news and still absorb it from as many sources as possible.

You, on the other hand, believe none of it simply because you don't like what it says. Then, you believe literally every word Trump says despite the significant number of proven lies that he shat out of his mouth.

What you are, son, is a cuck. Plain and simple.
>>
File: smartcommie.png (631KB, 1023x766px)
smartcommie.png
631KB, 1023x766px
>>129393577
>>129394413
>>129395030
>>129395549
>>129397270
>>
>>129397270
He's not an idiot, he's a cultist.

Cultists come in all levels of intelligence. He's probably just completely average.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.