[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hindus aren't alpha Kebab beaten up on the mere suspicion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (124KB, 759x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 759x655px
>Hindus aren't alpha

Kebab beaten up on the mere suspicion of being a beef eater.
>>
File: mfw.png (69KB, 212x152px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
69KB, 212x152px
>Hindus aren't alpha
Lmao you had a village round up one man, that's not very brave of you pajeet..
>>
Good job pajeet.
>>
Alpha
Think burgers are god
Pick one
>>
>>129389615
Did they poo on him too?
>>
>>129389615
>Begging for life
>hours before being beaten to death
Pajeet needs to improve his efficiency. That should be minutes at most.
>>
Is this a thing? Blame someone for eating beef so they get wacked?
Are witchtrials back on the menu?
>>
>>129389615
so progressive. this is clearly the white man's fault.
>>
>behaving exactly like mudslimes
>alpha

Keep working on your toilet game pajeet. Once you do that, get an upgrade on your customer support skills. Then fix your disgusting, diarrhea inducing cuisine.

After that you might be kind of alpha.
>>
>>129392073
Learn how to use greentext you retarded redditor faggot.
>>
File: 1484928943132.jpg (58KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484928943132.jpg
58KB, 393x462px
>>129393189

I live in the rural upper midwest and I always though pajeets smelling bad was just a meme. Well needless to say we have a few token pajeets roaming around town playing doctor. One of these pajeets was taking part in a neighborhood garage sale. I stepped foot into Dr. Pajeets garage and it smelled fucking terrible.

It smelled like someone mixed beans and shit together. Frankly I don't know if that was curry or what as I am not entirely sure what curry even entails. I saw a vacuum cleaner that Dr. Pajeet was selling and I asked him while keeping half my body and my face turned toward the fresh clean air away from the disgusting aroma radiating from his garage if I could test the vacuum cleaner. Dr. Pajeet agreed and as soon as I turned on the vacumm cleaner the aroma became 10x stronger. Needless to say I left without purchasing anything and at least partially thankful that Dr. Pajeet saved me the cost of purchasing lunch that summer day.
>>
well, well, it looks like poos are no better than loos
>>
>>129389615
Chimping out from herd-like religious fanaticism is hardly alpha.
Shitting in the middle of a crowded street is pretty alpha though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>129389615
Antifa are beta cucks. That doesn't stop two dozen of them from ganging up on one person or for some masked faggot from getting a cheap shot from hiding in with a bicycle lock.
>>
>>129392621
Whitch trials are a thing in india
>>
>>129389615
>Mohammed
Are you sure beef was the main issue?

Also, do you people wash your clothes in curry? I honestly don't know how else to explain the powerful reek.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.