[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK, how do we get our weak, simpering, pathetic, spineless police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: GettyImages-508278490-714x519.jpg (104KB, 714x519px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-508278490-714x519.jpg
104KB, 714x519px
UK, how do we get our weak, simpering, pathetic, spineless police force to enforce the law for Muslims as well as everyone else?
>>
File: POPO.jpg (95KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
POPO.jpg
95KB, 500x389px
>>129374844
I think police who pass an advance physical and mental readiness test should be allowed to wear traditional uniform instead of hi-vis vests and these new cuck hats
>>
>>129375222
But there just aren't enough of them.
They REFUSE to protect other citizens from Muslims and ENABLE Muslims; we'd literally be better off if they fucked off altogether and common people were left to form militias.
>>
File: Ifeelsick.jpg (151KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ifeelsick.jpg
151KB, 1360x1200px
>>129374844

We can't, Muslims are forever innocent in their eyes and its sickening. You can get done for a hate crime for singing songs in my city, yet preaching things from the koran like "the perfect man fucked children, you should use him as a moral compass" and everything is OK.

>Ariana Grande concert goes boom boom
>next day police show massive presence at local mosques
>nobody protecting local schools from child killing animals

British people are now second class subjects, give it a few more years and people will start forming militias and dealing with problems the old way.
>>
>>129375560
Yeah but my idea is cool
>>
>>129375560
its really funny to see police officers who refuse to carry a gun to protect them self or the citizens they swore to protect.

They need to realize the time when a bobby who blew a whistle was enough to stop a criminal is over. And they have to thank them self for that.
>>
>>129375582
>>next day police show massive presence at local mosques
They disgust me to my fucking core.

Virtue signalling and prepping for a backlash that isn't coming.

And they keep doing it, it's as if they WANT people rioting against everyone.
>>
>>129375620
Well there's already a distinction between a normal officer (the cuck hat) and a constable (a proper officer of the law)
>>
>>129375560
>>129375620
But seriously seeing them whisk Tommy Robinson away semi-legally from anything he's doing but allowing muslim fellows to rape children and repeatedly refusing to get involved all around the country is baffling. And what more it seems like most people don't remember the sex gangs, whilst terrorism is becoming normalised. Tbf it's not just the police at fault, it's all of us.
>>
>>129375986
Oh, I had no idea. Cheers.
>>
>>129376046
>Tommy

Just seen him on the Rubin Report (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOkrwJXRFQ) some of the fucking things he's described...
I just can't fucking believe it.
>>
>>129375811

The "backlash" consisted of a ned spray painting

>we Heart Isis

on the mosque wall.

I love the way the day after these attacks the main thin the police want to talk about is hate crimes, what the fuck do they expect. Please explain the difference between these two scenarios

>drunk muslim women beat seven shades out of a non muslim, get away with it due to not being used to alchohol

>angry person decides to vandalise something because they aren't used to having their shit blown up and watching innocent children die, get jail time and forever be unable to find work due to being "that sandnigger guy"

They're a bloody embarrassment and should be deeply ashamed of enforcing this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>129377002
We need to do something about these spineless cucks and quick.
>>
File: 1440693086602.png (672KB, 584x553px)
1440693086602.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>129377988

Not worth it m80, so much as criticising islam is enough to have the police pin as much shit on you as they can just to get you out of the way, you'll end up like Tommy getting flung into the same wing as a bunch of convicted terrorists and promptly done in by them.

The best course of action here is sadly, wait until the rest of the world finally opens their eyes. We'll be waiting years as the general public are fucking retarded and do whatever twitter tells them to, they think changing their profile pic is taking action.

I've been subtly redpilling people with the whole left hand is dirty thing, you'd be surprised how many shop owners here will rub the index finger of their left hand across the ring pull/drinking hole on cans of juice. Its not much but it genuinely shocks people and makes them realise that a large majority of Muslims hate them just for existing (and hilariously, making money from us)

Stay safe and don't get arrested, eventually they'll give themselves enough rope to hang by.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.