[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until progressives justify having sex with minors, in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: dom.jpg (978KB, 3351x3444px) Image search: [Google]
dom.jpg
978KB, 3351x3444px
How long until progressives justify having sex with minors, in the same vein as a gay person cannot control who they are sexually attracted to. I'm not talking about having sex with toddlers, but who's to say eventually they will advocate for having the right to have sex with anyone 10+?
>>
>>129372120
That one will take a while, kids are small and helpless, just like they view oppressed minorities, so it would be a battle between who gets more sympathy points. If the right is too vocal about condemning pedophilia, the left will be quicker to support it just to be contrarian.
>>
File: C_PwVhiXoAAdDYq.jpg (19KB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
C_PwVhiXoAAdDYq.jpg
19KB, 465x310px
>>129372120
Name of that moroccan?
>>
Saged because foot fetishes are degenerate
>>
>>129372120
My guess is 5-10 years. The arguments will be exactly the same because there is no definitive, absolutely irrefutable point at which we can draw the line of
> is able to consent
> Is not able to consent
The social sciences are just demonstrating their physics envy when they try to come up with ultra-rigid definitions of 'consent', but trying to follow those things in an absolutist sense means you end up in An-cap tier discussions.
> Did he accidentally touch my elbow as he walked past me?
> I'VE BEEN RAPED MAN THE NUKES
It did what they apparently wanted though, because now I don't trust women and am too disgusted to want to be around them or form long-term relationships with them. Instead I'll just spend my time working, sleeping and consuming mindlessly until I die or kill myself. Hooray.
>>
where is mr westmount and genie bouchard pics?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rSL3PUeP0
>>
It's going to take a while, just like it took a long time for gay marriage to become a thing, decades. I'm thinking as long as it took for gay marriage to pick up traction and succeed, and divide that by half with internet speed and progressive fanaticism factored in.

The first thing they will do is redefine the concept of consent, and that it is something only done by adults. In the same exact way they redefined marriage.

Marriage was once "A loving union between a man and a woman to reproduce children."

And instead became "A loving union between to consenting adults.

Pedophilic relationships are usually considered wrong because "Children cannot consent"

That will become "Children are smart enough to be able to consent." When they have this, the pedophilia movement will be unstoppable. Just as gay marriage was.
>>
File: IMG_4267.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4267.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>129373408
>>
>>129373904
This. It's only a matter of time. And same thing with bestiality. How do you know that the dog/horse/bird isn't consenting? If you set yourself a goal of achieving something (in this case, normalizing pedophilia/bestiality), then you'll find a way to justify it, even if you don't participate yourself. I mean, ffs, even on /pol/ we aren't producing arguments for why we should slaughter them all
>>
Amoral people have no lower boundary. People who sexualize their assholes and think feces is some kind of reproductive enhancement accessory are seriously mentally ill. Kids will only be off limits if Christianity dies (which it won't).
>>
>>129372120
It's already happening, leaf. The cash me outside girl is a recent example of mainstreaming this shit
>>
>>129374237
I have witnessed on this very website people making arguments for bestiality. These arguments were legitimately difficult to refute because we naturally rely on our moral standards that from an argumentative standpoint simply sound like "Just because."

And to be honest, just because is good enough because that's how cultural morality works. Social norms, and the like. If it's difficult now to really argue against bestiality, imagine how difficult it will be when it's a primary issue?
>>
File: IMG_1032.jpg (86KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
86KB, 1024x622px
>>129372120
hopefully never
>>
>>129372120
Post more feet pls.
>>
can we just accept this is a foot thread and move on
>>
>>129375694
Deviants on 4Chan??????!!
>>
>>129373408
I hate Germany
>>
File: Bar Girls.png (652KB, 410x556px) Image search: [Google]
Bar Girls.png
652KB, 410x556px
>>129372120
It's just sex, who cares? Then again I like South East Asian hookers so I may be biased.
>>
File: 1482252500165.jpg (180KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482252500165.jpg
180KB, 1600x1200px
>>129377331
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.