[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umj P1eJM62M Jeez, I had no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2.png (2MB, 1374x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1374x1102px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umjP1eJM62M

Jeez, I had no idea how much of an ignorant pig I was until I watched this!
>>
File: isis-heads-in-syria-11.jpg (80KB, 627x350px) Image search: [Google]
isis-heads-in-syria-11.jpg
80KB, 627x350px
>>129368002
> Sharia is a Muslim's personal relationship to God
Tell that to the bearded cunt that will cut your hands and feet for jaywalking
>>
>>129368002
You can really tell she had to struggle and fight her way through systemic oppression
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassmin_Abdel-Magied
>>
File: allahthepigfucker.png (334KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
allahthepigfucker.png
334KB, 600x555px
>>129368002
I went to the same educational institution as her and knew her before they picked her up as a token taqqiyah spouting Muslim. It wouldn't even surprise me if they picked up a piece of trash like her to sub in for Waleed Aly at some point.

She's a pampered little dog who is good at being obedient and that's about it, and it appears that her job is to now lie. She has been pushed on Australians and relies completely on the fact that most of us are too fucking lazy to read her little holy book.
>>
Isn't this the cunt who said Islam is the most feminist religion?
>>
>>129368002
You can just see the evil on her face.
>>
>>129372508
Yes, it is. She's an incredibly stupid, pampered cunt. I'm not even surprised she is being paid to spout this shit, and the only way she is able to debate "effectively" is when they put her up against idiots like Lambie. Never an ex-muslim, never someone who has actually read the Qur'an.
>>
>>129368002
*normal english talk* SHALIA
>>
>>129368002
SHARIA = FEMINISM.
>>
>>129368002
>Killing an innocent person is killing the whole of humanity

If you don't see mohammed as the prophet, you're not "innocent" to these people.
>>
I find her quite attractive and can allow her statements to pass because of her beauty.
>>
>>129368002
Is she muddy black carmen miranda? The head basket and THE MUSIC, make me wonder where did she left the fruits all along.

On a serious note, cut the bullshit with Shari'ah'h'h'a' and the ku'h'h''u''uh'rh'an
>>
>>129368002

I'd nut all over her face just to shut her up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.