[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just told me he's getting a vasectomy next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1468430951640.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468430951640.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
My best friend just told me he's getting a vasectomy next week because his girlfriend doesn't want kids. He also said he wasn't going to save any sperm first as a precaution. I couldn't tell if he wanted me to support him or talk him out of it, so I just called him a faggot like usual and asked if he was going to get hormone therapy too.

Is this shit common, or is he in the minority being this much of a faggot?
>>
>>129366205
>getting a vasectomy cause your current gf doesnt want a kid
what a cuck
>>
If she doesn't want kids, then, maybe, she should surgically remove her ovaries herself. Like Angelina Joli.
Anyway, people, who do not have children, at least do not have to worry about their children dying in atomic fire.
>>
>get vasectomy
>fuck as much as you want with no possibility of pregnancy

Am I missing the downside here?
>>
File: bouguereau-orestes-furies.jpg (252KB, 1280x1063px) Image search: [Google]
bouguereau-orestes-furies.jpg
252KB, 1280x1063px
>>129370130
Because he's become a codependent fuck who can't separate what he wants from what his girlfriend thinks. And she's a screaming feminist/antigunner/SJW harpy.

But she has big tits so he's literally going to cut up his balls for her.
>>
>>129366205
>Is this shit common, or is he in the minority being this much of a faggot?
In theory if he changes his mind (and has a lot of money) it can be undone.
>>
>>129366205

>Whore convinces cuck to get snipped under the premise that she doesn't want kids
>cuck gets snipped
>Whore "changes her mind" and uses infertile cuck as the excuse to get knocked up by chad
>>
>>129366205
Doesn't matter, your friend's girlfriend will get pregnant, even without having sex with your friend.
>>
>>129370963
I just realised... That fury is going to whack him in the head with a snek.
>>
File: 103.jpg (762KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
762KB, 800x1200px
Dad with a couple of kids here, had the snip after our 2nd.
>get spayed because some random chick you're fucking in 20's says so, before you've ever had kids has got to be the stupidest, cuckiest thing I've ever heard of.
Actually sounds like social Darwinism at work and sounds like he's saved us all a lot of trouble as a society having to deal with his progeny.
>>
File: 1488519260127.gif (821KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488519260127.gif
821KB, 357x200px
>>129371015
>>
It can be reversed you know
>>
>>129366205
You did well.
>>
>>129370963
Good that he's removĂ­ng himself from the genepool.
Tell him to marry her, and do Everything in his power to keep her faithfull: he can at least remove her too!
>>
>>129366205
>My best friend

You need new friends.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.