[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just need to go on rant here. it's amazing how the new left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

just need to go on rant here. it's amazing how the new left is trying so hard to be the victim and tolerant yet they are spewing hate and thanks to (((their))) agenda the right has become the minority. i am a white washed asian. i was trying to explain to my cucked peers that positive racism such as being good at math and knowing how to play piano and/or violin are still racist. i beg all right leaning minorities to become more vocal and start dropping redpills. it's amazing to watch the cognitive dissonance on a white liberals face when he has to start attacking you. the old right is dead. long live the alt right. fuck richard spencer. praise kek.
>>
What a wonderfully bland thing to say!
>>
>>129349097
I agree with you. When are you going to start suing universities for making it harder for Asians to get into college? Seems like if you sue some people everyone else will start to get into line. Nothing changes until it costs people money
>>
>>129349097

I clicked because of Shoney's. Half-decent breakfast buffet when I travel through the States. Cheers to Shoney's.
>>
>>129349724
come on canada as a fellow asian you must help.
>>
>>129349724
Same reason for clicking and same opinion about Shoney's. They're starting to close down around here though.
>>
>>129350039

Shoney's coffee sucks, but the biscuits are awesome. When I drive thru to Atlanta, I usually stop at Shoney's in Tennessee or Kentucky. Good food - wish we had them up here.
>>
>>129350267
>They're starting to close down around here though.

That sucks. Much better than McD's shitty breakfast.
>>
>>129349724

I agree, Shoney's breakfast buffet used to be the highlight of my weekend when I was little. My grandpa would take me there...actual crispy bacon, fluffy pancakes. They are long gone now in my area though. The feels...
>>
I have genital warts on my ass cheeks
>>
>>129349097
loves me some shoney's at 3am
>>
>>129350422
>My grandpa would take me there
Same. Those times are long gone now.
>>
File: IMG_2591.png (370KB, 475x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2591.png
370KB, 475x443px
This is now a shoneys appreciation thread
>>
>>129351681

Nice, I fucking love those biscuits. Good carb overload with bacon. Much needed on a drive from Toronto to Atlanta!
>>
>>129351681
wtf that looks fabulous. hot dam i wish shoney's came to mah country.
hows the price like? how much for a standard breakfast platter?
>>
File: shoney.jpg (240KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
shoney.jpg
240KB, 1280x853px
>>129351681
>>
>>129351681
never heard of it, mediocre at best
>>
File: allstar.jpg (137KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
allstar.jpg
137KB, 250x295px
>>129352364
>>
>>129352568
thanks! will visit when i go to burgerland
>>
>>129352568

Nice, stack of pancakes with home fries. Outstanding.
>>
>>129352367
damn they cleaned these things up. the one on shallowford in chattanooga looked like it hadn't changed in 20 years last time i was there.
>>
Dude i havent been to Shoneys in years. They still do the breakfast buffet?
>>
Never heard of Shoney's. Only an out west thing?
>>
Only way to beat white lefties as a right wing asian is to be more racist than them. Obvi bro
>>
>>129355348
>c-c-co-combo breaker
This is a shoneys appreciation thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.