[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fabrizio Bracconeri,italian actor and tv personality said: "Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1802888_bracconeri.jpg (41KB, 960x524px) Image search: [Google]
1802888_bracconeri.jpg
41KB, 960x524px
Fabrizio Bracconeri,italian actor and tv personality said: "Are you muslim and you want live in Italy? You have to eat Mortadella and spit on the holy quran in front of cameras"
>>
Italy strikes again !
>>
mad
man
>>
>>129340717
>You have to eat Mortadella

why not SALAMi?

ever wonder how it got that name you fucking moor?
>>
>>129343660
The word originates from the word sale (salt) with a termination (ame) that in Italian indicates a collective noun.
the more you know
>>
>>129343974

uh no nigger

there are many towns with arab names in Italy.
>>
>>129344541
almost as if italy got occupied by arabs back in the days uh
>>
>>129344775

thats why you all long for the black women

its in your blood

its in the spaghetti

its in the meatballs

NIGGER
>>
>>129345203
funny how you're trying to imply black women are a bad thing while posting the pic of a hottie. hm.

anyway, like i said there was an occupation, therefore we don't have the same root of the arabs, i don't expect a burger to understand something so complex.
>>
>>129345505
occupation? they managed to take some parts of sicily for less than 100 years, not even the whole island, keep tryin' radu the turkish rape baby
>>
>>129345505
>therefore we don't have the same root of the arabs

did you know that when a country gets occupied then the men RAPE ah dah WOMEN?

yes indeed Giovanni your great grandad was a moorish rapist.

you didn't get dark skin from "dah sun"
>>
>>129345805
burgers always forget normans also conquered Sicily for a while, does that mean we're fucking nordic? I'm 100% sure I'm whiter than you despite being sicilian, cherrypicking the underclass of tanned dirty workers won't change that, try and convince some swede of your bullshit you learned from /pol/ infographics.
>>
>>129345762
never said "entire occupation", still doesn't contradict what i said
>>129345805
read this guy >>129345762
also this one makes a great point >>129346234
>>
>>129345762
>>129346234
>>129346355
>burger
can your read his threads? He's 100% african. stop being retarded
>>
File: Guido-07.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Guido-07.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>>129346234
>>129346355

no one argues that italians are WHITER than say a NIGERIAN, but Italians often claim that they are not niggers at all, which is not true. They are niggers. /thread

pic related, its niggers
>>
>>129346638
I know he's just a shitposter, but newfags may be lurking these threads and they need to learn to spot the eternal burger
>>
File: GuidoOompa.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
GuidoOompa.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>129346945

BUTTHURT

UR A NIG NOG
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.