[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be uni student who attends to top tier college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (209KB, 737x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
209KB, 737x800px
>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2017. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
>>
>>129337454
This again? Kys
>>
File: 1483641131488.jpg (50KB, 700x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483641131488.jpg
50KB, 700x707px
Give me that land then, I'll take good care of it.
>>
File: 1488854266533.jpg (70KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1488854266533.jpg
70KB, 1024x912px
>>129337569
Yep.
Fuck off OP
>>
>>129337454
Nice copy pasta Mr. English Teacher.
>>
>>129337454
I fucking town. Hahaha what?
>>
>>129337670
Like you took care of Transylvania?
>>
>>129337454

I've seen this before. /pol/ Deja vu
>>
>the ever baiting english teacher
saged
>>
>>129337454
Stop using images of based kamikaze pilots for your shitposts you utter degenerate LARPing english teacher.
>>
>>129337454
>Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
>This comes from a guy with a university degree with no value, since everyone can get one
>Who wants to be a banker of all things
>>
>>129337454
dont worry I am learning japanese so I can breed a qt 3.14 nip gf and have tons of samurai conquistador master race , they will take care of the land and free Europe from Jews and leftist once they got an army
>>
>>129338420
Jesus, Gomez here is going to turn you into flips!
>>
>>129338420
I just realized this is my Portuguese strategy in EUiv
>>
>>129338420
Nothing like some Elliot Rodgers to take back Europe..
>>
>>129337454
>I fucking this town.
based
>>
>>129337454
>age 8: Home in the countryside is so much fun, all the woodlands and fields.
>age 12: Home in the countryside is kind of dull, no shops or amusements.
>age 16: Country life fucking blows, no work/shops, my parents are idiots for wanting to live here.
>age 20: I'm so glad I don't live in the countryside any more, life in the big city is the best!
>age 26: City life is kinda dull, no one talks and I miss having space to do things.
>age 32: If I don't see a tree surrounded by fields I'm going to kill myself, city life is lonely and miserable, why is there no community like in the countryside
>age 46: I'm so glad I moved to the countryside, everything is peaceful and the people/community are friendly.

It's all one big circle, anon. You can't be a lonely shut in forever.
>>
lol this guy makes this post every 1-2 days and always with the theme of him not wanting to take over his fathers lands
>>
>>129338623
flips, south americans and so on... I know some halfbreeds of mine are a bit troublesome but this time will be different I will create the master race
>>
>>129337454
It's nice to see you're committing cultural suicide too japan, I feel less lonely now.
>>
>>129338623
Awesome answer, I laughed a lot.
>>
>>129339270
>he doesn't know this english teacher baits the exact same thread over and over
hownew.ru
>>
>>129337454
The funny thing is, in the US, being a banker is a pretty second rate job. Community college people work as loan officers, etc.
>>
>>129337454
faggot son

stop being an ass to your dad
>>
>>129341440
This, it is a very poorly done roleplay. Real Japs don't use 4chan, and furthermore OP's diction is too good for a Japanese person. Japs either write great English or absolutely terrible, with little grey in between. These threads are just some bored lonely faggot's way of getting (You)'s.
>>
>>129337454
do something with your inheritance to make your town a better place and less retarded...or at least help it out...you degenerate..that retard filled town made you what you are today so don't act like an spoiled brat about having the opportunity to leave, others do not, make it a better place to live.
>>
shit thread for spastics fuck off
>>
>>129337454
Maybe you are the idiot for them.
So let me explain so that the t_D poster can understand.
>He find you retard for the choice you make preferring materialism to your family.
>You find him stupid because you are an insecure manlette who define intelligence by how many money someone amassed in his life.

You get it ? You'll always find someone who find you stupid and you'll always find other stupid.
Who is really the stupid one is left to the one interpreting.
>>
>>129337454
Honour thy father
>>
>>129339946
Tbh I believe you, you guys created some good hybrids.

I knew a kid who was Mexican with a touch of German, one of the hardest working dudes I've ever met, walked out of college early to start a 6 figure programming job.
>>
File: finland.png (82KB, 743x634px) Image search: [Google]
finland.png
82KB, 743x634px
>>129337454
>Claims to be intelligent and civilized
>Does not understand the wisdom of the ages.
Men are born and die
from age to eternity
only land stays forever
here wealth of a one man is
only candle in the wind
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.