[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't go anywhere where there aren't hundreds of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: 7483728.jpg (96KB, 746x510px) Image search: [Google]
7483728.jpg
96KB, 746x510px
>Can't go anywhere where there aren't hundreds of kaffers within a 50-meter radius.
>Can't get a job over another blackard even with better qualifications.
>President can't pronounce numbers over 4 digits long.
>Shitty internet due to government-owned monopoly.
>Everything smells bad due to excessive black stink. Almost as bad as a Dubai shopping mall, Jesus that shit stinks.
>Average IQ boosted from 50 to 80 due to the intelligence of the 8% Aryan population.
>Crime and niggers complaining about being disadvantaged due to apartheid but they aren't even trying to get an education or find a job. Speaking of jobs, there are none due to this autistic dysfunctional government.
>Fucking dark spots in my vision before I realize its just kaffers.
>Shit economic situation making immigration very difficult and vacations out of the country very expensive.
>Kaffers keep on voting for the same horrible political party that is full of corruption and fake promises.

TL;DR: Kaffers being kaffers.

What can a white South African do to survive in this shithole of a country?
>>
>>129327697
Run away
>>
>>129327697
All the white south Africans should leave then watch as it descends into chaos and anarchy. Then when it's all over move in and pick up the pieces.
>>
>>129328126
>All the white south Africans should leave
>Shit economic situation making immigration very difficult and vacations out of the country very expensive.
>>
Please come to Sweden, would be nice to have some white refugees for a change.
>>
>>129327697

You can fucking leave it you likely proxyfagging Afrikaan'ter.

Let the niggers rot and destroy themselves just like every other country where they started biting the hand that literally fed them for decades.
>>
>>129327697
Do everything you can to get out.
A global white massacre is coming and the first year will be terrible
>>
Just move to the UK and join the British Army.
>>
>>129327697
maybe start an internet provider and employ only white people?
>>
>>129327697
Argentina
>>
>>129328519
hardened whites from south africa might not be a bad idea for sweden
>>
Every South African friend I have hates the Fucking place. All of them left
>>
Stop paying taxes. If every white in South Africa withdrew from the economy tomorrow it would implode. All you have to do is wait until they starve. They can't even grow food. They're subhuman.
>>
Op, can you speak Afrikaans?
>>
>>129327697
>What can a white South African do to survive in this shithole of a country?
move to australia :^)

>>129328903
t.neet
you cant just not pay income tax, it is directly siphoned off your pay cheque.
>>
>>129327697
Come here brother
>>
>>129329008
Die Amerikaners het groot esels! Geen volmag, Ek is ook 'n Suid-Afrikaanse wit.
>>
>>129329008
Yes, it's my first language. Unfortunately, it's becoming more and more obscure by the minute in South Africa.
>>
>>129328126
this, let niggers be niggers, let them starve without white men around to save them or feed them
>>
>>129328899
Nice sampling bias there retard.
>>
>>129329379
Dude, even French people that moved there because of the "Africa is beautiful" même or that have been there a long time have moved away. Descendants from the Huguenots finally learned the hard way.
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (33KB, 236x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
33KB, 236x267px
And all the media attention on South Africa in the 80's dissolves to the point you'd think it had always been just another Uganda.
Blame our media. They did this to you, nobody gave a fuck about apartheid except 'save a whale' type idiots until the shit from Hollywood and MSM got torrential.

I've been using South Africa as an example of nog inflicted disaster for a long time.

Maybe buy a private area from the corrupt black government and have a whites only living space.

Maybe add a few tokens blacks hand picked from inside/outside SA to stop all the SJW hysteria starting up.
>>
>>129327697
Apartheid did nothing wrong.

Bring back Apartheid and the SAS or just leave.
>>
>>129327697
>What can a white South African do to survive in this shithole of a country?

Buy a rifle and join a militia - you guys a are two steps away from a genocide.
>>
>>129328741
>and employ only white people?

That's illegal in SA
>>
>>129329174
Uruk hai..?
>>
You complain about kaffars ?
Fucker I have to interact with kuffars every day, smell the same air, touch the same objects
Disgusting Christian pigs, kafirs are non-human
Godspeed, I hope we can free Europe and the West in maximal one decade
>>
>>129329786
Quality b8, well done Hans.
>>
>>129329150
>you cant just not pay income tax, it is directly siphoned off your pay cheque.
Work under the table or pull a regan and sell crack...heard its popular with the "urban" youth.
>>
>>129329786
Insallah brother

Do Arab Muslims actually like black people?
>>
>>129329828
>b8
Kys Swedecuck
>>
>>129329907
>Do Arab Muslims actually like black people?
no
>>
>>129329653
WE WUZ ELVES
>>
>>129327697

Just get out man. Its a lost cause and they will cannibalize you eventually. You are wasting your life by staying.
>>
>>129327697
Its all true, all of it and more
>>
Move out. Go to white country and claim asylum, network with people from /pol/ to help you. Or if you can't buy some guns and make everything you can to bring the system down faster.
P R E P A R E F O R W A R
>>
>>129329527
Wont work. I cant find the name of thre documentary right now: but a white farmer bought land from govenrment after apartheid, paid it off, employeed backs and was still almost beaten to death and land seized by government to give to political insiders . Subhumans have no honor.
>>
>>129327697
I imagine south Africa being like a US city but an entire country. Why don't other countries listen when we say don't help or bring the niggers to your countries?
>>
>>129327697
It never used to bother me but now I seem to just wake up in a bad mood everyday with the fucking shit I have to deal with because of these savages.
>>
>>129328519
>implying sweden would take them
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 651x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 651x575px
>>129327697
Plus our retard in chief is setting whole provinces on fire to distract the people from him getting caught out and to make the DA look bad
>>
>>129327697
I suggest you move to another country as soon as possible. Before they rape and murder you.
>>
>>129329907
Of course not. No one does, even other blacks.

The arabic term for "african/black" is actually "slave"
>>
jou poes
>>
>>129330140
How is the greek army or at least the perception of it if you havent been, its one of my options to get out seeing as my grandfather was greek. is it just a complete waste of time?
>>
>>129328304
Take some loans from the local Jew, go to yurope/murrica/straya and never pay the kike back.
>>
>>129327697
The corporate world is dead for us white boys, don't even bother trying to get a job at any listed/private company. I've been shortlisted no fewer than 5 times at DSTV only to lose out to a nignog.

What you need to do is start a business fixing the fuck ups caused by the incompetence of the niggers. It's what I did and I'm making a tidy amount of money every month. More than that I can't tell you without risking the possibility of you stepping on my toes.

Good luck.
>>
>>129327697
LOL South African traffic police openly asking for bribes on camera, what a bunch of fucking apes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgRy5DfWeSw
>>
>>129330623
And then your turnover reaches a set amount for that certain industry and then you are forced to employ incompetent blacks.
>>
>>129327697
Brazil is in the same situation kek
>>
>>129328716
South Africans usually join the Marines not the army, and they are tough as hell.
>>
>>129330623
Banks won't give loans to whites to fund companies. That's nonsense too, why don't you guys talk with nogs and negotiate a tiny part of the land to create your own white nation. I heard there was a project like that not a long ago
>>
File: The_Crimson_King.jpg (45KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
The_Crimson_King.jpg
45KB, 450x700px
>>129327697
Honestly, Prepare for the race war. The Black revolutionaries are making their moves.You're out numbered 10 to 1. Eventually, they'll make they will clip off a few of your people and blood lust will over take them. Your women and children are not going to be doing the killing. They will need you to protect them. You're going to have to kill at least 100-200 yourself. Your future spells only annihilation.
>>
>>129330508
I havent been but from what ive heard its pretty shitty. You spend 9 months confined in a base doing fuck all. But at least you won't be risking your life
>>
If what you say is true, we will still manage to survive. Have you ever heard of Bloedrivier?
>>
>>129329150
Turn on, tune in, drop out
>>
>>129328899
A lot of South Africans over here too, none of them are keen to go back.
>>
>>129330661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Wt5JqBPJU
>>
Tell the white Afrikaner qts to leave before they burn coal by getting raped in that shithole
>>
>>129327697
Honestly, just fucking leave the country, and move to a civilized country. Why the hell would you live in Africa. I mean... It made sense during colonization and the great gold rush of empires but who cares about gold nowadays?

Liquidate everything you have and seek migration towards the US.
>>
>>129330759
Who is keeping records? I know I'm not. If the niggers in power can bend and break the rules so can you.
>>129330885
What money do you need to start consulting?

>Find a common problem,
>learn how to fix it quickly
>charge people for that service.
>???
>profit

Our government departments have negative productivity levels, start looking there.
>>
>>129331186
http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-south-africa-corruption-20150930-story.html
>>
>>129327697
I really am saddened by how white africans were abandoned and vilified by cucked western whites.
>>
>>129327697
Who is the guy on the picture?
>>
>>129328126
all the whites should just live in huge neighborhoods with private security and their own personal militia so they can fight the national army if they try to invade and take their gibsmedats
>>
>>129331444
Random pic I found on Google Images.
>>
>>129327697
>President can't pronounce numbers over 4 digits long.

Really? Is there a video of that?
>>
>>129332156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1nSJZMcLg
>>
>>129332298
He might be stupid but he has 10 wives

#whiteyBTFO!!!
>>
>>129329379
Fuck off professor autismo
>>
Leave the country. You can go anywhere you want, you just can't do it legally.
>>
>>129332887
White flight is not a solution. If Europe goes to hell we need colonies in Africa to survive as a race
>>
>>129329907
back in the middle ages they thought they were evil sprites, not humans
>>
>>129330508
depends on the outpost you are stationed in

some are pretty chill and you can play Dungeons & Dragons with the lads

some are hell on earth and you have to do all sorts of chores every day

they also move you from one outpost to another after a couple of months so you might get to experience both sides of the coin or only one

when given the choice say you want to join "ΕΛΔΥΚ" that's the Cyprus division and it's middle ground
>>
>>129336381
forgot to mention that you can pretend to be crazy or gay and avoid mandatory conscription completely but you might not want to do that because of the stigma associated with it
>>
>>129327697
Apply to join the US military. Pick an easy job in the military and ride out the 4 years (you become a citizen after basic training now) then get your whole family permanent residency. And make sure you put that you're African-American on everything.
>>
>>129327697
snoop dog turned into a commie?
>>
wtf are you racist or something?
>>
>>129327697
You have three options:
Orania
Emigrate
Reinstate apartheid through some kind of military coup.
>>
>>129329150
Hang on if you're a neet then why are you bitching about niggers?

Do you have any type of employment or training white man?
>>
>>129337393
lurk more
>>
>>129331288
This faggot is a neet. He's got no skills so his only option is to stay and get blacked
>>
File: stanley.jpg (61KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
stanley.jpg
61KB, 501x585px
>>129327697
You have to stay and repent for your sins.
>>
File: Uot9nMc.jpg (303KB, 1008x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Uot9nMc.jpg
303KB, 1008x1260px
Move.
>>
>>129337640
>>129337393
what he >>129337555 said
>>
File: pepehmmm.jpg (5KB, 161x131px) Image search: [Google]
pepehmmm.jpg
5KB, 161x131px
You can come live in my attic on one condition, you have to write a diary to which i own all the publishing rights.
>>
>>129330885
>That's nonsense too, why don't you guys talk with nogs and negotiate a tiny part of the land to create your own white nation
Whenever whites do that, their part of the land becomes very successful while the black part stays poor. The blacks will then claim that whites are richer because they hold all the resources. They will then start campaigning for "equality" funded by (((the west))), and in turn ruin the white part of the nation.
How do you think apartheid was ended?

The problem is egalitarianism. People need to realize the races are not equal and blacks are not made to live in a western civilization.
>>
Someone post the screencap of the Russian guy learning about the ghouls.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.