[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

top kek I just heard that my sister in law, one of the greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1487318515311.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487318515311.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
top kek

I just heard that my sister in law, one of the greatest supporters of the refugee invasion, going to demonstrations against the AFD, giving refugees lessons in German and driving them around to appointments and an elementary school teacher ... will soon have an appointment at the job center because she considers giving up her job to do something else.

Why? Because the school is close to a refugee camp where Syrians shit in the middle of the street, the Syrian kids in class tell her that they will never obey a female, and are generally giving her a hard time.

And, allegedly, another woman from the village where my parents live, also a teacher, is apparently sued now. Why? Because she, once a fervent supporter of the refugee invasion as well, told some Muslim kid that if he is opposed to equality because men and women he should simply leave Germany.

Personally I think that the whole white West is lost, both the European as well as the American white race. I'Ve given up all hope. But I think it's great to see that some of the people who have blood on their hands are at least now getting what they deserve.
>>
File: 1488097065588.jpg (17KB, 480x360px)
1488097065588.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>129323598
>>
File: 1497075417156.gif (904KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
1497075417156.gif
904KB, 260x183px
>>129323598
All good news. Day of the tazer soon btw
>>
>>129323598
Accelerationism is the true redpill and the only way to get through the thick skulls of the leftist hoards. Sorry to say it like this OP, but Europe has to fall, hard. We will reclaim it when the Holy war breaks out.
>>
>>129323598
Hope you have a good proxy because if you really are German you are going to jail for your thought crime.

Your east German communist leader does not like thought crimes
>>
>>129323598
>>129324231
Maybe we should let the left just eat themself. In my mind many of them are lost and we can send them redpills, how much wie want and nothing will come out, but if we reinfroce their delusions and make them think of themself as still not doing enough. We can make them spiral into a state of total delusion, where they go after every other leftist, it's already Happening now so there is Little doubt about it working.
>>
Women these days are so useless.
>>
Maybe there is a bit of hope

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/blaulicht/duesseldorf-brand-an-wahlkreisbuero-von-sahra-wagenknecht-aid-1.6875859
>>
>>129323598

I've got some bad news for you. If your sister is driving migrants around then she's probably taken at least a few brown cocks.

She's already been lost.
>>
Top kek indeed, reap what you sow
>>
>>129324231
RAREEEEEE FLAGGGG
>>
>>129323598
We still have over 100 million whites, not including Canada.

We're fine bub
>>
>>129325334
>SK
>rare

Back to 9gag with your newfaggotry
>>
>>129323598
I hope your sister in law gets gang raped in the most brutal way possible.

Like the refugees break her jaw so they can easily shove there cocks in and out of her mouth; like a dog using a doggy door it just goes in and out..... little to no resistance hardly any issues

Or break her pelvic/leg bones. So they can easily fold her in half like a cardboard box and take turns passing her around and slamming the sausage stick in. Make her more compact and less awkward to pass around the gang.

Maybe once there done they can drop some acid on her face to mark her. This way no other man would dare speak to her. Indicating that "this bitch is mine forever"

I wish this happened on masses. There need to be a day when every single Muslim mans up and just ravages these whores almost like "the purge" but instead of just killing them they pick on day on the calendar to go out and just De-humanize them all together. Fuck this petty shit of doing it in sporadic pockets. Like once on the 3rd of august and once on the 19th of august. ect ect. Just have one day when MASS culture enrichment occurs.

W/e......... one can only pray
>>
File: where you must go.jpg (94KB, 478x487px) Image search: [Google]
where you must go.jpg
94KB, 478x487px
>>129325334
>>
It really is over, your men do nothing, your women promote it, and no one dares to join in political opposition against it.

It's like you want to die on purpose.
>>
>>129325607
This

Fuck sour krauts
>>
>>129325784
Agreed. But not all is lost Germany you get to serve as a warning to the rest of the west and Eastern Europe about how letting in refugee's is dumb. (although I doubt anyone in the west will heed it)
>>
>>129323598
Do you not see? This is good. People are waking up. The resistance grows.
>>
>>129325952
If the people didn't take to the streets and start butchering muslims after the Ariana Concert they never will
>>
at this point i just want to watch the west burn. idk why, but all this shit made me so numb
>>
>>129323598
>being opposed to muh equality is wrong
He should still leave but for completely different reasons.
>>
>>129323598
When all hope is lost and every thing is sliping to the darkness, a new hope will rise from the west and bring light to the world.
>>
>>129326666
well quads, kek confirm
>>
Women are fucking retarded mate.
>>
>>129326135

it's the other way around it:

they made the masses numb, so they could erase your from existence by multiple parallel strategies
>>
>>129326049
>If the people didn't take to the streets and start butchering muslims after the whatever they never will
Yes they will, people need time to see the lies as such. Patience is key.
>>
To be completely honest, I will never obey a female either.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.