[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch hours of debates and Trump speeches >start picking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>watch hours of debates and Trump speeches
>start picking up his mannerisms

Is this happening to anyone else?
>>
>>129320960
same
>>
maybe we will pick up his alphaness too.
>>
Post Trump hand gestures
>>
I'm a big fan of the simple and straightforward way he talks, how he uses simplistic themes and avoids overtly long words.

He's trying to communicate with the full population, not just the top 10% of voters.

Hopefully he's a good president and gets re-elected in 2020
>>
File: 8 years faggots.jpg (50KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
8 years faggots.jpg
50KB, 699x679px
>>129320960
Believe me ... i am the master of linguistics... that i can tell you.

he speaks like a fucking god
>>
File: IMG_3647.jpg (48KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
48KB, 320x300px
>>129321925
Här for du bror
>>
>>129320960
My life for the past two years, believe me.
>>
>>129320960
Here's a really inspiring Trump speech, so powerful.
https://youtu.be/Bxg_QRyGlx0
>>
>>129320960
Not me. I am my own man. Many such cases!
>>
President Trump picked up my mannerisms.
>>
>>129320960
New York Uni did a debate reenactment where a women performed Trump and a man did Hillary (with seperate identities so it wasn't merely a drag performace). Interesting stuff especially concerning the effectiveness of Trump's mannerisms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJPNiMCiPA
http://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
>>
>>129320960
he used to say to young men "i will always have your back. im on your side"
But lately its just about looking like a boss for his image. I just want trump to be a motivational speaker president damnit, i dont give a fuck about geopolitics. Just speak to me as a father figure and remind the wests men that we can do it. I cant cost that much to say good things in pressconferances to young men??
If this is about jewing his family into american royal status by allah i will convert to judaism out of spite
>>
>>129324785
No wonder this disappeared into the memoryhole
>>
>>129325587
Watch his coast guard speech.
>>
So he's all talk no action?
Talk's cheap?
>>
File: IMG_1822.png (804KB, 637x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1822.png
804KB, 637x630px
>>129320960
tfw I've watched so many Trump videos I know this is a still from when he tells Megyn Kelly "only Rosie O'Donnell"
>>
>>129326733
Wow, aren't you special
>>
go back to r/the_cuckold
you degenerate useless faggots
>>
>>129324785

Man you gotta appreciate how they really nailed the delivery and mannerisms and hell just remembering everything they said and how they interrupted and repeated themselves. Damn.
>>
I watched a bunch of pewdiepie and adopted some of his mannerisms and it actually made me a bit more outgoing and people like me better. Still feels gross though.
>>
>>129324785
When the hell are they going to release the full debate?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.