[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Germans have against South Korea? Are they too dumb to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What do Germans have against South Korea? Are they too dumb to know the difference to know the difference between the North and the South
>>
>>129319893
they do
but recall that germany had two halves with different ideals
>>
>>129320292
Well it doesn't look the Norks are any more popular, so you can't blame the commies in the East for it.
>>
>>129320529
i really want to meet that 4% americans who think its positive
>>
>>129319893
What's wrong with dumb Israel?
>>
>>129320706
It's Dennis Rodman and the other Friends of Kim. He loves to parade them around and say 'see, they love North Korea'.
>>
File: Cap 2017-06-10 19-18-42-727.png (101KB, 627x860px) Image search: [Google]
Cap 2017-06-10 19-18-42-727.png
101KB, 627x860px
>>129319893
dunno bout :DDD
>>
>>129319893
nothing, this looks like a survey you get paid for so you randomly cross some options without thinking about them to get it done quickly

I think the only time I saw South Korea independently of Best Korea on the German news was when the weird cult government was exposed but only for like 2 days
>>
>Japan
>37% negative
no wonder it came out of bick black cock
>>
>>129320871
jews hate everyone and everything
>>
>>129319893
>ghana somehow likes south korea more than south korea likes itself
kek, its like the philippines and us
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.