[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One file was even labeled with the woman’s name and “rape,”

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CameronMcDermott.jpg (8KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CameronMcDermott.jpg
8KB, 640x360px
What kind of fucking moron is this guy?

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/06/cameron-mcdermott-rape-hempstead-sexual-assaults/

‘The defendant meticulously recorded each of these actions, and then labeled them on his computer, under files named things like ‘unconscious’ and the victim’s name, a folder marked ‘undressing’ and the victim’s name,’ said Assistant District Attorney Jamie Kleidman in Manhattan Supreme Court.

She continued, ‘[There was] a folder marked ‘rape’ and then videos of him raping the unconscious woman.’

In the 2013 videos, McDermott is observed ‘slapping and flicking the woman to show that she is unconscious’ the prosecutor said.

McDermott is the son of the son of noted Wall st financier, Rick McDermott Jr, the long standing principal of New York-based bond brokerage firm Chapdelaine & Co. for 25 years. The firm has since been renamed Chapdelaine Tullett Prebon, LLC.

Referencing one of the files of public lewdness, Kleidman said, ‘There he was cross-dressing, approaching women and exposing himself’.

In one incident, McDermott, wearing a black wig, black yoga pants and lipstick, allegedly approached a victim in the parking lot of Adelphi University Sept. 25, 2016. He asked for directions to the gym then exposed himself and urinated on her leg, according to a criminal complaint.

http://archive.is/xmgur - NYT source for those who want it. I found this more comprehensive.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-10-19-56-24.png (502KB, 1080x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-10-19-56-24.png
502KB, 1080x1499px
>>129319466
THE ETERNAL PADDY
>>
>>129319466
Handsome guy, what a dumb way to throw it down the tubes.
>>
>>129319700
Could have been the next JFK
>>
>>129319466
bump
>>
>>129319466
>What kind of fucking moron is this guy?
a typical /pol/tard
>>
>>129319466
Why is there an epidemic of privileged white men committing crimes like this? Other races and sexes don't do this.
>>
>>129319466
bump
>>
He looks innocent to me.
He didn't do anything.
>>
>>129319865
You mean that he'd be president or get his head blown off by a sniper?
>>
>>129319466
bump
>>
>>129322880
>other races and sexes don't do this
You mean it isn't reported as it doesn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>129319466
>Tranny rapist.
>trust fund psychopath

Gotta love Americunts
>>
>>129319650
If their money originates from the New York financial sector..I'm thinking the paddy surname is nothing compared to the Jewish bloodline
>hurr durr potato niggers too stupid to catch fish during potato famine
Well c'mon now /pol/ you can't have it both ways. Especially as that's an Americunt potato nigger so he is bound to be descended from one of our dumbest clan members who had to leave the country do to not having the money to buy a fishing rod.
>could afford passage one a ship across the Atlantic
>>
>>129319466
bump
>>
File: 1493368338338.jpg (105KB, 562x726px) Image search: [Google]
1493368338338.jpg
105KB, 562x726px
>>129319466
>In one incident, McDermott, wearing a black wig, black yoga pants and lipstick, allegedly approached a victim in the parking lot of Adelphi University Sept. 25, 2016. He asked for directions to the gym then exposed himself and urinated on her leg, according to a criminal complaint.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.