[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being perpetually angry? Every single day, pedophiles,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1494602760782.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494602760782.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
How do I stop being perpetually angry?

Every single day, pedophiles, murderers, anti-white genocidal mongrels and dirty sluts walking free, every fucking day
It's literally hampering my ability to function in real life
>>
>>129317718
Don't get mad. Get even.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
>>129317718
>How do I stop being perpetually angry?

Read the Quran. You'll be angry for a while but then it stops
>>
>>129317718
Go to /po/ from time-to-time and try to fold a nice dragon.
>>
File: 1365097261043.jpg (294KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1365097261043.jpg
294KB, 1024x683px
>>129317718
Here a bunny to calm OP down =^w^=
>>
>>129317718
BBBLLLLLUMMMMMFFFFFF
>>
>>129317718
I hear two scoops will calm you down.
>>
>>129317718
Eat something. I always get mad when I'm Hungary. *drum roll*
>>
>>129317718
Why stop?
>>
>>129318189
Fuck off fag
>>
File: 3216597645.jpg (58KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
3216597645.jpg
58KB, 537x720px
>>129317718
the world is always like that since forever
you're a pussy
>>
>>129319010
I don't get it
>>
Accept that the anger is coming from you and not the world. Regardless of your political views they'd be things that wound you up or people who you don't like, but 90% of people find a middle ground and move on rather than getting to the point you've gotten to.

Remember that they're still people even if you don't like their views/lifestyle. They're just trying to get by and be happy. Live and let live and try not to apply your political views to random people in the street, sure you'll be a lot happier for it.
>>
Just look at all the rich celebrities who dont give a shit, then look at all their fans who also don't give a shit. then stop giving a shit. Care, but don't care. Because if you spend time caring, there's some little cunt muffin sociopath spending that time trying to out manuever you for a job or opportunity. It's not fair to care unless you get paid for it. And hope you die before society collapses.
>>
>>129317718
You have two options:
1. channel your rage into your career and gain power so that you can eventually resist
2. disassociate from it. Enjoy the ride down because it's hilarious. Accept that the Asians will inherit the earth.
>>
This is what I do: I try to set up a time every day for "rage inducing" news reading around noon, then try to relax in the afternoon and NEVER going to /pol/ or any other nazi websites at night.
>>
My dad always said to me (in dutch):

'Frustreerd u niet, verwonderd u.'

Which means, dont be frustrated, but be suprised.

Accept the fact that this world is shit. Dont subject to it, but observe from a distance.
>>
This is how I sleep now due to all the rage.
>>
>>129321414
Shut up aquacuck
>>
>>129319811
>Just trying to get by and be happy

This stops being true when they're raping children and blowing people up.
>>
>>129317718
Stop coming here.
>>
>>129317718

Stop being a rural and suburban retard and move to a city.
>>
File: BACk3EN.gif (966KB, 234x310px) Image search: [Google]
BACk3EN.gif
966KB, 234x310px
>>129317718
Disconnect yourself from the internet for a while, Anon. You're being fed too much information and your brain can't handle it properly.

You also have to realize that all the things you mentioned are going to stay and will only get worse, you need to deal with the fact that humanity as a whole has it up and downs.

Focus more on the ups of living in a society with humans that are still decent and share the same morals as you do.
>>
How serious are you? Enough to dedicate a little time and effort every single day?
Do this 10-15 minutes a day to start, or more if you feel like it. The goal isn't to sit as long as possible, but to get the most out of the time you put in. You'll get the feel for it quickly enough.
The important thing is to do it every day, to build an maintain momentum. It's like filling a leaking bucket. The longer you do it, the smaller the holes get. Keep at it, and you'll start feeling the effects after just a few weeks. Possibly even sooner.
Again, I need to stress the importance of dedication. Don't half-ass it, don't make excuses. If you don't have time, make time.
This is not a meme. Taking up this practice is the best thing I ever did for myself. But don't take my word for it, just try.

http://breathmeditation.org/the-breath-of-life-the-practice-of-breath-meditation
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.