[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know most Americans under 40 assume without question the precept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: not equal.png (1KB, 225x225px)
not equal.png
1KB, 225x225px
I know most Americans under 40 assume without question the precept that gays should have rights equal to those of straight people, but why should they? Gay relationships are, by the laws of nature, not equal to straight relationships. For one, straight relationships generate children, so Darwin's laws alone make heterosexuality intrinsically superior. Sodomites also tends to spread diseases at much greater rates than even the most promiscuous straight people.
>>
File: polgb12.png (88KB, 297x276px) Image search: [Google]
polgb12.png
88KB, 297x276px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

https://discord dot gg/ynzDX
>>
>>129294032
Just don't let them adopt kids or get married. Marriage benefits are for people with children. Other than that just keep your faggotry to yourself.
>>
>>129294032
Are couples of elderly people who met in old age illegitimate? Are couples where one has reproductive issues illegitimate?
>>
>>129294448
Yes, they are a genetic dead end. Marriage without children is futile.
>>
File: 1496414044232.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1496414044232.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
>>
>>129294032

Let me stop you right there. Quit using bullshit philosophical arguments to blow smoke up your ass. "Superiority" only exists in one dimension: force and will. If the trans-faggots and their enablers are willing to take over cultural institutions and castrate all their critics into silence, while you're only willing to wring your hands online about it... then they're superior in the only way that makes any fucking difference.

I want white people to stop making faggoty arguments to each other from their keyboards and pointing to 300 year old cultural relics to establish a sense of "superiority." If you're not willing to get out on the street and throw away your life and your comfort, then you're not shit. And these freaks are your betters.
>>
>>129295624
I'm trying to do my part to change the will. Will to power, bro.
>>
File: 2017-have-gay.png (463KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
2017-have-gay.png
463KB, 800x798px
>>129294032
I would have agreed with that until I saw what happened when the gays got power. They try to force their gayness and faggotry upon straight people. They don't care how fucked up they make your life for years, decades even. Their degenerate personal gay urges take precedent to your personal well being.
>>
>>129294032
I don't think they should be able to adopt kids but any thing else I don't care about.

Kids shouldn't have to grow up with that shit.
>>
>>129294032
bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.