[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"legal" immigration I've always wondered,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1489697739318.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489697739318.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>"legal" immigration

I've always wondered, why doesn't Trump make it easier for mexicans to get citizenship instead of building a wall?
>>
>>129284355
Because Mexicans should fix their own shit instead of ruining ours - legal or not.
>>
>>129284355
What, like some sort of "path to citizenship?"
>>
>>129284397
I'm sure alot of his hate would go away if he just gave them all citizenship, and it would make him not look racist to boot.
>>
>>129284355
Breaking the law of the land must be punished, those who are illegals should be punished an put through a legal process to obtain green card, but the wait is nearly 24 years, so they jump the fence knowing that you are soft on your laws and have huge issues to unify the government, furthermore you are creating a bigger problem by granting them special privileges for having the audacity to break your laws and they are laughing at you for it.
>>
>>129284663
If Trump does this, you will get increments in the millions of people going there illegally, after all you won't punish anybody for anything, take it from the source
>>
>>129284663
Yes, instead of punishing people who come over illegally, let's just forgive them all and accept it
>>
>>129285681
No, let's make it where it's legal to be a citizen. They are only being punished atm because it's illegal.
>>
>>129284355
>To reduce crime, why not make crime legal?
>>
No idea, why don't you study immigration law?
I'd imagine because the only way you could make it easier with the amount of traffic coming from Mexico is by doing away with the border entirely.
>>
>>129284355
Stand back guys, I'll take this bait.

Hi anon and thank you for your bait thread.

You see there is only one kind of third world immigration that is economically viable. That is illegal immigration. If the third world immigrants get social services and living wages then it is a drain on society which makes life worse for the host/infected nation. No nation should accept legal immigrants who do not add value, its not in their rational self-interest to do so.
If you feel strongly, take a box full of stuff from your home every week and hand it out to strangers. Thats like legal immigration from the third world. You are giving away your shit to strangers who will never do anything for you except raise your crime rates. Possibly rob or kill you in exchange.

Thanks again for your post. If this doesn't seem reasonable, please stop voting.
>>
File: 1496634014415.png (623KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
1496634014415.png
623KB, 609x609px
>>129284355
>>
>>129284397
fpbp how fucking hard is this to understand
>>
File: 1392087688877.jpg (197KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392087688877.jpg
197KB, 700x1000px
>>129285900
Because there's immigration quotas. You don't understand how immigration works in this country. Countries send America their best. We get their doctors, engineers, scientists, and businessmen. We now take the most skilled from other countries and incorporate them into our culture. We don't need broke assholes. We have enough of those already.
>>
File: 1439159043402.jpg (218KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
1439159043402.jpg
218KB, 720x725px
>>129284397

FIRST POST, BEST POST
>>
>>129284663
member when Reagan did this? member how well it worked out?
>>
>>129284355
Mexicans are not just going to turn into model citizens if you give them fast track citizenship.
There was a good reason immigration was traditionally limited to a strict formula based off the percentage off the amount a nationality was part of the population.

Of course you are probably too young to remember what life was like before this lawlessness.

A lot of blood will be spilled to get that back.
>>
>>129287457
What was it like, anon? Help me envision the beauty of America before 1965.
t. 20 year old white dude.
>>
Our immigration system filters out people who:
>are more likely than the general population to commit crime
>are unlikely to find gainful employment, making them a net drain on social services
These qualities are determined by looking at an applicants:
>criminal record
>level of educational attainment
>job history
>current wealth
The overwhelming majority of people who immigrate here illegally have extremely low levels of educational attainment, are poor, have always been poor, and have a criminal record.

When you ask "if you don't want them coming illegally then why not legally?" you are ignoring the fact that the legal immigration system is a filtering process. Getting rid of the filter eliminates the sole reason to have an immigration system at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.