[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-ANTIFA scheme thread Post new valuable info about ANTIFA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1496977669685.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496977669685.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
Anti-ANTIFA scheme thread
Post new valuable info about ANTIFA plans.
Scheme up ways to redpill the fags.
WE ARE AT WAR. SHADILAY!
>>
File: 1496625832047.jpg (80KB, 702x535px) Image search: [Google]
1496625832047.jpg
80KB, 702x535px
This will never get old.
>>
nice thread
>>
>>129286539
Nice phone
>>
>>129284251
Antifa are the hero of all transexuals
>>
>>129286611
That's weird, I wasn't even on my phone
>>
File: another problem i cant ignore.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
another problem i cant ignore.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>mfw I saw a car parked in my apartment complex with a faded antifa sticker on it yesterday

I bet it belongs to that green haired bitch I've seen around.
>>
File: In hoc signo vinces.jpg (58KB, 556x281px) Image search: [Google]
In hoc signo vinces.jpg
58KB, 556x281px
>>129287291
Nazi sticker over the antifa sticker would suffice. If that doesn't get her attention, then if she leaves her window open at all dump bags of salt in the cab, or dog shit whichever is most readily available.
>>
>>129284251
We're not at war with antifa, we're each getting played by the Jews, both sides. An economic collapse is coming that'll make 2008 look like the Gold Rush of 1849, and they've been working things to prevent a series of protests like Occupy x 10 from ever gelling.

By instigating BLM and then antifa to make asses of themselves, they've gotten us comfortable with the idea of criminalizing protests and the expansion of private prisons. Some of the Disrupt J20 protestors are facing what amount to life sentences, and where's our freedom loving, don't tread on me outrage? We fucking laugh at them, because they were such cunts.

Meanwhile their campaign against 'fake news' has all major social networks censoring everything but the safe, controlled, Legacy Media. They've turned the free speech, free expression left into whores for corporate news.

And now roughly a quarter of the nation views roughly another quarter as enemy combatants. (((They))) know large numbers of pissed off people would be their biggest threat when SHTF, and manipulated us so unity will be impossible.

They Jewed us, /pol/. They Jewed us good.
>>
U.W.
It's not much but here are two spots where Antifas sell drugs. I'm sure they don't run the spot but it's always them and a couple of blacks posted by the Radio Shack 4223 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105

Their second spot, there is always someone white guy skateboarding and a couple of BLM negros. This spot has a lot of muscle.
Jack in the Box, 4749 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
>>
>>129289495
Antifa is a relatively small group of ill informed children who dress themselves (I assume) like adults. They do not make up 1/4 of the populace. Most adults are not idiots.
>>
>>129286511
link video?
>>
>>129289504
Thank you for your info.
Shadilay brother.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.