[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTERNET RULES!!! Does she actually think 'the internet'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

INTERNET RULES!!!
Does she actually think 'the internet' is on her side?
>>
>>129281997
who is this lady and what context did she mean?
>>
>>129281997
if by her side you mean the people who abhor trump, then yes, the internet is on her side
>>
Rosie is probably one of the most disliked people on Earth
>>
>>129282551
Thar's Rosie O'donnell she said
"We have seen your connections to Russia! This game is over! Internet rules!"
>>
>>129281997
Her sides are big enough to hold a tattoo diagram of the entire internet.
>>
>>129282639
Actually, 'the internet' isn't one person.
In fact, this board, which largely isn't on her side, is one of the most influential forces on the web.
>>
File: 005RBS_Rosie_O_Donnell_020.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
005RBS_Rosie_O_Donnell_020.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
>>129282551
she played a retard in a film titled "riding the bus with my sister" and it is one of the worst and most patronizing performances of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrCJze1IVGA
>>
She's grasping at the last bit of rope to remain relevant.
>>
>>129282551
It's Roseanne. She used to have a show about fat rednecks.
>>
>>129281997
Do you think "the internet" is on Trump's side?
>>
File: hillary go.jpg (184KB, 972x915px) Image search: [Google]
hillary go.jpg
184KB, 972x915px
>>129282712
My Mom used to be a Democrat, she switched after they burned Bernie, and liked her a long time ago when she had a TV show. Now she thinks she's an idiot.
>>
>>129283134
That was just Rosie being himself, where can I watch a clip of him portraying a retard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.