[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is racemixing the ultimate redpill? It will prevent ethnic strife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Is racemixing the ultimate redpill? It will prevent ethnic strife and we'll have gene therapy in a couple decades anyway to correct any theoretical degradation of our genetics.
>>
File: 1481613670735.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481613670735.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>129279927
>theoretical
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>129279927
I dunno, but Bill Burr's wife does go "You can't understand what my people went through" a lot, like she's trying to invalidate whatever Bill is talking about.

Something get your noggin joggin.
>>
>>129280182
She has a point. Doesn't mean you have to listen to her though.
>>
IF YOU CANNOT RESIST POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS, AT LEAST PUT "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
>>
>>129280282
She does have a point, but eventually it just feels like a cop-out.
>>
Why are people against racemixing? You're literally combining the strengths of both races and getting the best of both worlds
>>
>>129280319
/pol/'s ideas are best refined by being challenged. It allows you to recognize flaws in your ideology much more quickly than if you were just an echo chamber.
>>
>>129279927
>Pushed by Kikes endlessly
>Mixed people are known to have flaws even worse then both their parents
>Redpilled

Race-Mixing is babby's first bluepill, Would you rather have a safe white majority place to live in or would you want another Brazil with endless crime.
>>
>>129280446
Ethnic identification. Being concerned with the welfare of your people is natural, but that doesn't make it rational.
>>
>>129280415
Sure. I'm confident that a reasonable balance can be reached as long as we have a healthy public discourse on the issue though. (i.e. not dominated by crazy leftists)
>>
>>129280666
I'd rather live in a rich, prosperous, stable country. The English are now what, 13% of the US population as a result of 250 years of mass immigration? They're doing fine and the US is doing fine.
>>
File: 149453603011624.jpg (112KB, 434x288px) Image search: [Google]
149453603011624.jpg
112KB, 434x288px
>>129280666
Nice trips
But I want to re-colonize the USA
>>
>>129280952
Denying white babies life is indeed the most blue-pilled you can get. Race-mixing will never make a healthy and productive country. Latin America tried that and now look at them.

>>129281105
Because whites know how to run countries properly, while browns can't do such a thing. Making this country minority majority will literally be setting us back rather then forward. We need to keep any type of white births the majority and not further raise the brown one. Because that's what race-mixing will create, More browns. There's already motivated attacks against whites by our minorities. All you're doing is giving them more ammo and manpower.
>>
>>129281368
Colonizing can only work if whites are most of the population and the births. They're barley the majority and whites only account for 49.6% of all births. Meaning you bleaching method will be less likely as white babies decrease in numbers.
>>
>>129281368
You need to have white children in order for that method to exist in the future. Brazil tried that when whites were barley the majority and now look at them.
>>
>>129279927
>Mixed
>Tattoos
Definitely wouldn't survive my genocide.
>>
>>129279927
*BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
>>
1. Ever hear about strife between lightskin and darkskin niggers?
2. Pic related
3. r/hapas
>>
>>129279927

is OP eating massive cock the ultimate redpill?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.