[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these two men is lying. I wonder if it's the guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4672.jpg (67KB, 432x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4672.jpg
67KB, 432x816px
One of these two men is lying.

I wonder if it's the guy who served 3 presidents from 2 parties?

Or the one who said Obama is from Kenya?
>>
I'm gonna laugh when this ends with Trump proving Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Kennedy and Ginsberg retired, Sotomayor and Kagan deemed appointed illegally.

5 Supreme Court nominees.
>>
>>129265417
It's the one who is going to go to prison for violating federal records law. Hint: Not Trump.
>>
Comey is lying. The tapes will prove it.

Donald Trump will be president of the USA until 2024

deal with it
>>
>>129265417
I live here in Hawaii and with the incompetence of government employees out here it would not surprise me if obama was really from Kenya.
We now know that he went to school on a scholership for foreign students. Thats why they hide and prosecute people who access the records.
In addition i work with one his classmates and the guy is the most stupid tranny lover Ive ever had to work with.
>>
>>129265417
And here's the proof!
https://youtu.be/CjDw36BUE_k
>>
> one of them hid behind a curtain like a pussy

> the other one made 6'8 man hide behind a curtain.
>>
>>129266237
LOL SAYS THE LEAF WITH THE BETAFAG PRESIDENT
>>
File: 1496963685663.jpg (71KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496963685663.jpg
71KB, 574x600px
>>129265417
1) Lying isn't a crime unless it's under oath, and guess who was under oath.

2) Nothing Comey said was even particularly damaging, so it really doesn't matter if he's a liar or not, except in that him getting arrested for perjury would be pretty funny.
>>
Trump literally said, on two separate occasions, he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Does this board not even bother to follow Trump himself and have this bizarre reality based on what they wish he was like like an abused wife?
>>
>>129267200
I trust Trump over the deep state any day.
Ive been right so far...
>>
>>129265417
Hey it's this thread again.

Maybe you should read your own verbage and answer this yourself

>served 3 presidents from 2 parties
Sounds to me like Trump is making good on his promise of draining the swamp.

By swamp I mean people stuck in the DC mud pits that are a bitch to drag out.
But just you watch sweetie pants, once he is able to successfully fire the FBI director amid an investigation, he will be able to fire anyone he damn well pleases.
Because, as Comey said Thursday, "I serve the pleasure of the President"
He's the President, he's not going anywhere, suck it up and maybe take a deep look inward.
>>
>>129265417
Its prob the guy who, cleared bill clinton of wrongdoing, was head lawyer for a private mil industrial company during clintions sec of state tenure for Lockheed martin and got many a govt contract and millions upon leaving, helped hsbc "rebrand" after they were caught laundering cartel drug and all kinda shady monies, was appointed to head of fbi but had absolutely no law enforcement experience... Wonder who has more to lose of truth came out.
>>
Kys asshole
>>
>>129265417
This is from /r/EnoughTrumpSpam. Its on the front page of Plebbit.

Please go back there and do not return.
>>
>>129267200

Who cares if he did? He can fire him for literally whatever reason he wants. Comey was fucking up plenty of shit, including Russia, and it was turning into a massive distraction.

If his big scheme was to get Flynn off the hook, he'd have simply whipped out his presidentin' pen and straight-up pardoned him, which is one of the most firmly established powers presidents have.
>>
>>129267200
The President can fire any federal employee for any reason whatsoever, or no reason at all. Even James Comey said this in his farewell letter.

>I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all. -James Comey

Meanwhile, Comey is going to go to prison for violating this federal statute:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/641
>>
>>129265417
Comey is a weasel. Just take a look at his actions since he was fired alone.
>Leaks to the press
>Tries to get back at Trump for obstruction of justice, something which he didn't care about apparently back when it actually happened
Comey is probably playing a higher level of 8D chess though because nobody even knows what his endgame is.
>>
>>129268000
Right? As opposed to the guy who cut his teeth in the NY real estate game, an industry where your word actually means something...
>>
>knowing the left no longer has any relevant facts, they choose to attack Trump's character instead
>>
>>129265417
You literally ripped off a tweet from an anti trump subpelbbit thats on their front page right now.

Suck a fucking shotgun shill
>>
>>129265417
I wonder if its the guy who gave up his life of ease, fame and luxury to be hated and degraded by half the country?

Or is it the guy who admitted to CRIMINAL ACTS?
>>
>>129265417

The democrats know that if they actually had any position to stand on, Trump would be king.
>>
File: feb14-feb15_comey.png (281KB, 1527x739px) Image search: [Google]
feb14-feb15_comey.png
281KB, 1527x739px
>>129265417
Can you explain why Comey told Sessions one on one meetings were inappropriate, but then the very next day both McCabe and Comey directly talked to Preibus to tell them a NYT report was false?
>>
The truth needs to come out if we are to repair the republic. Trump is taking his sweet ass time, although there are a lot of moving parts and this shot can't be done in a day. When I see Hillary getting perp walked I will finally believe it.
>>
>>129265417
It's Comey.
>>
File: 1485668408439.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1485668408439.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>129266832
>Lying isn't a crime unless it's under oath
This is what you've been reduced to. Pathetic.
>>
>>129268298

Yep. People don't get that his work (e.g. memos) are United States property, not his personal property.
>>
>>129270807

wrong
>>
>>129266111
>>129268298
If Comey ends up in prison, Trump will have ruined any chance of the FBI (and presumably any other government agency) ever trusting him again. Why the hell would anyone give him the truth if they might get fired for it? They'll just lie, say what he wants to hear, and then conduct their business without him.
>>
>>129270645
>politicians lie
>OMG SHOCKING

Congratulations on discovering the wonderful world of politics literally 15 seconds ago.
>>
>>129271200
He's their fucking boss, they need to worry about whether *he* can trust *them*.
>>
>>129271423
Politicians lie so it's okay that politicians lie. Ironclad.

>>129271510
Do you understand the concept of a yesman?
>>
>>129265417
The levels of guile it takes to serve 3 presidents vs. the levels of IDGAF it takes to just say whatever the fuck pops in your head? Dude, can I get a hint? This is really tricky.
>>
>>129271848
>Politicians lie so it's okay that politicians lie. Ironclad.
If "politicians lie" is going to be your big outrage and your rationale for impeachment/indictment/whatever the fuck, then holy shit. This is either kindergarten-level naivete or the most transparent hypocrisy ever.

>Do you understand the concept of a yesman?
Do you understand what an idiot you are?
>>
Back to the ball game, faggot!
>>
I doubt the CIA will kennedy'd Trump

but they might hit his children and make him step down.
>>
>>129272229
It's the scale and frequency of the lies that are the issue. It is not intelligent to lie so freely that nobody is willing to believe you. People don't make deals with liars that will back out at a moments notice.

People will not tell you the truth if you are willing to lie, as the President, to get what you want. People will not be loyal to you if they know you would have them fucked when you are having a bad day. They will distance themselves from you until the only people remaining are cowards or people manipulating you.
>>
>>129265417
Not to be "postmodernism", but neither of them are lying and it's about the perception of each person.

>btw, postmodernism is aidscancer and doesn't seek solution or dialogue, or have answers, but this is first time i've seen it ever applicable.

>postmodernism is aids, is unthink.
>>
Hillary is finally off the board.

What a cheap piece. -i mean, for him; not paying anything for a campaign and besting her billions spent.
>>
>>129265417
There is alr4ady an identical thread dumbass.
>>
>>129272615
>I could be a way better president than stupid old Drumpf!

Dude, it's no use telling us this. You need to tell Trump directly so he can benefit from your amazing insights into management and politics. There's bound to be a contact form on whitehouse.gov or something you can use. Or you could show up at the white house in person. (Just go ahead and jump the fence if they won't let you past the gate.)
>>
>>129273236
Your strategy to willfully misinterpret what I say will only fuck you in the end. Good luck with your failing worldview.
>>
>>129272804
reality war?
>>
>>129264844
We are being flooded
>>
surely the guy who let hillary get out from what wouldve been an obvious prison sentence for anyone else must be honest right i mean come on how do you not see this
>>
File: james comey rundown.png (587KB, 1871x2656px) Image search: [Google]
james comey rundown.png
587KB, 1871x2656px
>>129265417
This is a shill thread, read this and don't respond
>>
>>129265417
I'd say it was the guy that caved to pressure from a nigger AG appointed by Obama to back off of Clinton after basically saying she was guilty, but he couldn't say that she intended to break the law. Reality Winner should use this defense. "I didn't intend to break the law, I promise."
>>
>>129271200
>If Comey ends up in prison, Trump will have ruined any chance of the FBI (and presumably any other government agency) ever trusting him again. Why the hell would anyone give him the truth if they might get fired for it?
You're implying that he'd only be going to prison for telling the truth, which is ridiculous.

>They'll just lie, say what he wants to hear, and then conduct their business without him.
That's a nice theory, except that the president has the power to dig into "their business" and remove them for the lies he finds out they told.
>>
>>129265417

>Or the one who said Obama is from Kenya?

Hey, no need to bring Barrack Obama's unpublished biography, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama into this.
>>
>>129265417
>I wonder if it's the guy who served 3 presidents from 2 parties?

considering the state of the world after those 3 presidents, id have to say its Comey who is lying.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 1366x4644px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 1366x4644px
>>129274060

think you great sage

.....sage
>>
File: 1487776594817.png (220KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1487776594817.png
220KB, 2500x1645px
>>129274284
You're delusional and nothing anyone says or does will change it. I won't fight a losing battle. I give up, you "win".
>>
>>129274284
You weren't even the fucking anon I was responding to. Get raked.
>>
>>129271200
>If Comey ends up in prison, Trump will have ruined any chance of the FBI (and presumably any other government agency) ever trusting him again. Why the hell would anyone give him the truth if they might get fired for it? They'll just lie, say what he wants to hear, and then conduct their business without him.

no you fucking idiot. there are many more honest people in the FBI who are sick of it being run by a political showboating nutjub who lies about the president and lets criminals go free
>>
File: IMG_6826.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6826.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
>>129272766
I don't think it's postmodernist to point that out

Postmodernism is more refusing any sort of common ground with someone by questioning everything down to the nature of truth itself
>>
Name a President who hasnt lied.
Protip: you can't
>>
>>129275894
but the boil down of postmodernism is perception to the extent that nothing is right, and Comey and Trump are so different that is exactly what it is.
>>
>>129270807
Retard
>>
>>129274823
>You're delusional and nothing anyone says or does will change it. I won't fight a losing battle. I give up, you "win".
>>129274904
>You weren't even the fucking anon I was responding to. Get raked.
Fucking comical. Your argument was shit. When you can't play this fake-exasperated "I'm tired of trying to explain." bullshit, you've got no response to someone poking holes in your bizarre fantasy where the US president has no option but to trust the bureaucrats who were already in place when he showed up, so you've got to try, "I wasn't even talking to you!"
>>
>>129276699
Honest Abe?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.