[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHAT? YOU BELIEVE THE MOST BASIC TENET OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 36

File: bernie tipping his fedora.jpg (20KB, 741x375px) Image search: [Google]
bernie tipping his fedora.jpg
20KB, 741x375px
>WHAT? YOU BELIEVE THE MOST BASIC TENET OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? THIS GOES AGAINST AMERICAN VALUES!
>>
>>129257286
The people who founded America were Christians, god this guy is a fucking loser!
>>
>>129257628
You do realize the founders of America were secular??? There is a reason Thomas Jefferson wanted separation of church and state. Jefferson did not want this country to be in the hands of religious rural and suburban bigot retards.
>>
>>129257286
what happened?
>>
>>129258645
Secularism didn't even exist, you faggot. Jesus, the Jews' propaganda...
>>
>>129258645
You're a moron.
>>
>>129258979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6CTlpxUb8
>>
>>129259066
didn't you know America started in 1776 when Thomas Jefferson sailed the ocean blue away from Religious oppression to start his own country. Luckily he genocided all the natives instantly as all evil white people do.
>>
>>129258645
I guarantee that the founders still ostracized gays.
>>
>>129258645
Says the Jew.
>>
>>129258645
Jefferson is burning in Hell as I type this for writing his apostate Bible, and you'll be burning there with him very soon.
>>
>>129259370
This. We killed everyone who wasn't pure white and Christian to start over. And then the niggers fucked everything up. The niggers came here when liberals bought slaves cuz they are assholes. We never expected to have to write into law "don't buy other people as slaves" but the Jew proves their empathy time and time again
>>
>>129258979
One of Trump's cabinet picks previously said that Muslims wont be "granted salvation" (AKA go to heaven) because they don't worship Jesus. Bernie tried to grill him on that in the hearing, but it's backfiring on him because over 40% of the population believes that.
>>
>what is separation of church and state
>what is secular government
>the founding fathers weren't deists

American. Education.
>>
>>129259786
And also he's basically trying to apply a religious litmus test to the nominee, which is unconstitutional.
>>
>>129259824
They came from countries controlled by corrup religious figures you stupid fucking Emu.
>>
>>129259159
fucking filthy kike
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 282x178px
>>129258645
>suburban bigot retards
>suburbs
>in the mid-late 1700's
dude its what the founding fathers wanted lmao
>>
>>129259786
>>129259955
lel
>>
when can we start gassing kikes like him?
>>
>>129260053

America?
>>
>>129259159
wow bernie is fucking retarded.
>>
>>129260215
Alright. You win the bantz..
>>
>>129257286

>IRAN WAS JUST HIT BY A TERRORIST ATTACK! WE MUST RELEASE SANCTIONS!
>>
>>129258645
The founders were secular because they didn't want to debate which version of Christianity was correct, they weren't anti-theists.
>>
File: OPisFag.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
OPisFag.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>129257286
sauce faggot
>>
>>129259739
Idk wtf OP is on about but I do know it is time to wipe the slate clean and start over again with only white colors.
>>
>>129257286
Bernie ghouled out too early. Christians better wake up and smell the garbage before its too late.
>>
>>129260406
http://archive.is/WeyQf
>>
File: pol661.png (528KB, 902x789px) Image search: [Google]
pol661.png
528KB, 902x789px
I know /pol/ doesn't like to hear this, but it's important. Christianity has outlived its usefulness.

It is a religion that makes the white man subservient to the kike. You worship a God who says, "My chosen people are the Jews!" White people, even when antisemitic, are weakened by this message and think, "If only the Jews were to follow God, he would accept them!"

Not only that, but Christianity welcomes the foreigner. "Be kind to your neighbor," the kike on the stick says, and so we let the horde in to enrich them.

It blunts the edge of the sword. "Turn the other cheek," the kike on the stick says, and so the white man lays down his weapons, thinking wrong of violence.

The crusades were not to protect Europe from Muslims, but to reclaim the "holy land", more accurately described as the Jew's holy land, for their God, who is himself Jewish, being at once YHWH or however they spell it, and a kike on a stick.

Whatever unity it brought isn't worth it, and might never have been.
>>
>>129260402
The correct term all you retards ITT are looking for is Deist. Most of the founding fathers were Deist, and explicitly anti church. Franklin was the most anti church, Washington often wrote of seeing divine providence in what they were trying to achieve, but in his personal writings he was pretty troubled by Christianity, and the new American people to boot.
Washington thought that the common man was an undisciplined lout and didn't have much hope for them.
>>
File: IMG_6825.jpg (122KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6825.jpg
122KB, 750x750px
>>129257286
>Christianity as a religion is islamaphobic
Really jogs the noggin
>>
>>129259159
I'm so shocked by this I'm replying to this for a third time:
Leftists are, first of all so stupid, but more so, they are so far up their own ass they are now failing to recognize that ANY belief, by nature, is going to create AT LEAST some sort of division. Let alone, beliefs that are naturally opposed.
Like, he's asking this question and acting shocked at the answer, like he didn't think there was any difference between any religion, ever.
This motherfucker needs to ask a muslim what they think is going to happen to Christians. Or maybe watch the news to see how they treat all nonmuslims.
>>
>>129259159
Does he think that jews and muslims don't think Christians are condemned in the after life? I mean I'm all for athiesm, but you can't defend muslims at the same time.
>>
>>129260266
digits confirm Bernies attempt to slander, mobilize, and destroy
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/09/532116365/is-it-hateful-to-believe-in-hell-bernie-sanders-questions-prompt-backlash
>>
>>129260711
You don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>129257286
Christianity is a bunch of fairy tales.
>>
>>129260999
Witnessed. Always archive:
https://archive.is/7YNy8
>>
>>129259159
Hang all commie bastards
>>
>>129257286
Nice link you disgusting kike.
>>
>>129260999
wew we got a lot of digits going on between us
>>
File: praise jebus.jpg (87KB, 736x575px) Image search: [Google]
praise jebus.jpg
87KB, 736x575px
>>
>>129261068
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>129258645
You absolute fucking retard. Of the 55 signers of the Constitution, 36 were pastors. 1 was deist. And guess which one you hyperfocus on?

The deist who raped his slaves!
>>
>>129261167
Liars gonna lie.
>>
>>129258645
>You do realize the founders of America were secular??? There is a reason Thomas Jefferson wanted separation of church and state. Jefferson did not want this country to be in the hands of religious rural and suburban bigot retards.

majority of the founding fathers were christian. If you don't believe that christianity had influence there you're a fucking fool.
>>
>>129261059
Our fairies are called Angels
>>
>>129260711
John 8:39-47English Standard Version (ESV)

You Are of Your Father the Devil
39 They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, 40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. 41 You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”
>>
>>129257286
I have no idea what this thread is about famalams
>>
They slowly try to infect our secular nation and make thinking combining church and state is normal.
>>
>>129259159
im literally shaking
>>
>>129261167
Spoken conveniently in the absence of hostile religion in the cozy confines of homogeneity.
>>
Rev 21: 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Read the bible its not like what your told
>>
>>129260999
He also says the Trump administration has a "pattern of appointments" of people with anti-Muslim views and rhetoric. "We're very sensitive to the concept of religious liberty, because Muslims' religious liberty is under attack every day," Simpson said. "But we're talking about something very specific. ... When a nominee calls the faith of millions of Americans deficient, that is something that should be questioned. That is what hearings are for."

Meanwhile, James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute, said the belief that vast swaths of people are damned might, in fact, be inherently problematic for certain government positions. "If [someone] believe these people are to be condemned ... is that the person who ought to be making budgetary decisions for the country as a whole?" asked Zogby, who is a Maronite Catholic. "Can you be a fair adjudicator of decisions?" he asked.

Hussein Rashid, founder of the religious literacy consultancy Islamicate L3C, doesn't agree that the belief itself is a problem.

"I think we have to accept that there are theologies that are what I would call exclusionary, that only certain people will go to heaven and certain people will go to hell. They are not inherently Islamophobic or anti-Semitic," Rashid said. "It's when it turns into action that we start getting worried. "
>>
>>129260999
>>129261068
This disgusting fucking kike.
My people founded this nation and I get to see it destroyed by carpetbagging east european kikes like this piece of filth.
I wish it was Pastor Anderson answering the question in the most blunt christkiller exposing way possible.
>>
>>129261225
That deist who told England to fuck off and created America.

Nobody gives a fuck about those 36 pastors.
>>
>>129261167
These quotes are deliberately taken out of context.
Meanwhile, there is ABUNDANT evidence that these people were Christian in the highest degree
http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/culture/history/misquoting-our-founding-fathers.html
>>
>>129259737
Jefferson might be better off than ya'll because he rejects the trinity

repent and come back to YHWH goys

upheld the laws of Noah!
>>
>>129261380
2 Samuel 7:23-24

"And what one nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land, before Your people whom You have redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, from nations and their gods? "For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God.

Joel 3:1-2

"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.

Your Jewish tricks won't work on me.
>>
File: 1492372307877.jpg (129KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492372307877.jpg
129KB, 768x768px
>>129261777
So let's fight religion with religion, that'll show the founding fathers.
>>
>>129257286

Bernie Sanders is completely right on this one. Christianity is an Islamophobe religion and anyone following it shouldn't be allowed to hold power in this country. Instead what we need is to increase diversity in our positions of power so I suggest a 50% muslims quota + a 50% transgenders quota in order to stop Islamophobia in this country.
>>
>>129260999
I'm pretty amazed they can spin up this much controversy over someone saying he thinks non-Christians are damned, a belief with no real world implications (since as we all know it's God's place to judge) while conveniently ignoring the fact that Islam considers non-believers (i.e. people with secular views) essentially subhuman and people of the book (i.e. Jews, Christians and maybe Buddhists or Zoroastrians depending on who you ask) second class citizens at best.
>>
>>129259159
>guy starts giving a perfectly reasonable explanation
>"Let me interrupt you because we don't have a lot of time." :^)
>keeps asking leading questions and shouts him down when he knows he isn't falling for it
>"WHAT ABOUT THE POOR JEWS?!?!?!?!"

Wow, that was a lot worse than I thought it was going to be. Sanders is a true kike through and through
>>
>>129262341
>upheld the laws of Noah
Fuck off JW retard.
>>
>>129259159
>christian believes non-christians go to hell
Wow what a shock. I bet those Muslims are warm and accepting too.
>>
>>129262598
Hillary should have killed him rather than buy him off
>>
>>129262341
*uphold
>>
>>129262639
lmao, fuck JW's , i'm not a cultist
do you even know where the laws of noah come from`?
>>
>>129258645
>secular
>yet nearly all went to Christian churches
>>
File: 1485917305414.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485917305414.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>129262523
>>
>>129262136
Rev 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan
Rev 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>all this bickering ITT about muh lijjin
THIS is why the US Founders kept the church out of their fucking affairs.
Any time someone brings up faith in anything, it turns into pure retardation.

All the time wasted on arguing over whose god has the biggest dick is time better spent on just about anything.
>>
>>129262965
And yet remained secular.
>>
>>129262523
Yeah, fuck all that. Every mosque will "dissappear" before sharia is every brought onto this land.
>>
>unironically defending Christianity, or any monotheistic religion

Fucking faggots.

>>129259159
>I am a Christian and sound like a bitch

"Mr." Vought is a horrible example of Western redemption, such a limp dicked beta.
>>
>>129263112
>arguing over whose god has the biggest dick
For real though, it's mine.
>>
Remember stupid Bernie brought this up. The guy never even mentioned his religion. That sack of shit, hook nosed retard pulled that out of no where.
>>
>>129263134

The only thing the Establishment Clause does is prohibit Congress from passing legislation that makes an established denomination as the national religion, or to create a "Church of America".

The fucking SC got it wrong because of political agendas.

The Founders didn't create a secular democracy, dumbass.
>>
>>129259159
Tbh Bernie has a point here. If muslims were saying that about Christians, pol would be up in arms too like Bernie.
>>
>>129263393
>The only thing the Establishment Clause does is prevent a democratic republic from turning into a theocracy

Retard.
>>
>>129262394
Revelations 3: 8-9
8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

I think we are the same side man. The people who are claiming to be the Jews are not the true people of Israel. they are not true Jews, but messengers of Satan.
>>
>>129263575
Muslims just blow people up, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>129263575
What? I hate muslims because they're goatfuckers and inbred retards that blow themselves up. I don't care that they think I'm going to hell.
>>
>>129263234
Dude, you know how worldviews work, right? The idea that you can be a Christian and think that Muslims are not going to be judged as sinners doesn't make sense in the context of a Christian worldview.

Either Bernie is so fucking retarded that he can't understand that, or he's pulling some filthy Jew trick and thinks we don't notice.
>>
File: 1496577505120.png (49KB, 581x324px) Image search: [Google]
1496577505120.png
49KB, 581x324px
>>129262523
cause that will work
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique

http://yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/
>>
>>129263575
Because muslim doctrine says non-believers are subhumans IN THIS LIFE

Christians say we are all equal UNTIL DEATH after which God judges us

If you can't tell the difference between damnation and Kill them where you find them, then you are either an idiot or willfully ignorant
>>
>>129263575
Anyone who brings up religion in a political forum should be tossed out on the street. Keep that fucking shit away from politics. To hell with Bernie and his trolling.
>>
>>129263690
>The people who are claiming to be the Jews are not the true people of Israel. they are not true Jews, but messengers of Satan.
Sooo WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIEEEET?
>>
File: 1493533474403.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493533474403.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>129260711
>be kind to your neighbor
>let in hordes of non Christians from foriegn lands
>>
>>129263804
>The idea that you can be a Christian and think that Muslims aren't going to Hell doesn't make sense to a Christian

Thank Super Kike they aren't allowed to ban Islam, or any other contradictory world view then.
>>
>>129263575
Bernie is effectively trying to enforce a religious test for holding public office. If you believe in one of the most basic truths of the Christian worldview, namely that God judges sinners, then somehow he thinks you're not fit for office.
>>
>>129257286
I read this in his voice.
>>
>>129264110
Believing that an other worldly force is going to judge you after death and controls your every moment isn't far from schizophrenia.
You're barely fit for life if you believe that.
>>
File: 1488837326732.jpg (73KB, 780x570px) Image search: [Google]
1488837326732.jpg
73KB, 780x570px
>>129263112
Exactly, they all realized, while they all mostly believed in some way about Christianity (with some deists and possible atheists), they recognized that because of how fucking different the Bible and religion in general can be interpreted, it was best left the fuck out of government. Just look at all the denominations in America of Christianity that can barely agree with each other besides a few things like "Jesus was great". Some sects are incredibly literal, some are incredibly contextual based, some obey scripture insanely, some believe that you don't need to to get to heaven and just be a good person. There's so much shit that it's best left out of the government.

They recognized this, and recognized how dumb the typical layman is, and acted early. True patriots. Current wave of "Christian" ideology (make a shit ton of money, be the biggest and strongest nation, invoke God or a random scripture for reasons to explain a law or decision, ignore scripture that goes against what you're doing) are hypocritical traitors.
>>
>>129263690
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/revelation/3.html
>>
>>129258645
Durp.
>>
>>129258645
Thomas Jefferson also commited mass genocide, owned slaves and beat up someone trying to assassinate him with a walking stick.

Not exactly a paragon of morality.
>>
>>129264231
Newsflash bud: Most of these idiots ARE barely fit for life. That's why they're so easily controlled by the kikes in the first place. They're good for little more than keeping the power running for the rest of us.

Let em believe their stupid horseshit. Keeps em under control.
They're dumb enough to flood their lands with foreigners, they'll be the ones to pay the toll.
See: Somalians in Maine
>>
/pol/ is a red-pilled board.
Fuck off back to The_Donald and FreeRepublic, you dumb Christcucks, and take your Jew on a stick with you.
>>
>>129264578
You're thinking of Andrew Jackson.
>>
>>129264231
>an other worldly force is going to judge you after death
True
>controls your every moment
False

Holy shit, if you're going to shit on a religion at least know what you're talking about retard.
>>
>>129263928
Rev 20:7-13
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
>>
>>129264578
You dumbass. That was Jackson. The baddest motherfucker to ever hold a position of authority.
>>
>>129259159
Look at all the asspained replies mad at Bernie. The guy was so cucked that he couldn't directly answer a simply question.
>>
>>129264231
I won't argue for or against that. I'm saying that the idea that you can expect someone to be a Christian while simultaneously holding views that are antithetical to Christianity is naive at least.
>>
>>129258645
I don't even think you know what secular means, ontop of being wrong.
>>
kike
>>
File: christian_love.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
christian_love.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>129257286
>CHRISTIAN FAITH
>>
>>129264673
>Most of these idiots ARE barely fit for life.

This isn't news to me.
>bud
Are you nine?

...Why Christians are controlled by Jews, right?
Yeah, guess we have to find who's controlling all the Jews now.
King Jew.

Jesus.

>>129264775
Thus far every Christian has told me that everything is the will of God. If you stray from the path, this was intentional.

Of course it's false because it states otherwise as well.

That's why it's a retarded mass of bullshit.
>>
>>129264110
This, he's basically questioning him on his faith not on if his faith will affect his policies directly. he keeps oy veying like an old marxist on how can this guy be religious and have fundamental beliefs.
>>
>>129258645
jefferson wrote "church and state" to mean keeping the government out of your churches you troglodyte and now lookie lookie we have 501C3 where the churches have to be politically correct to keep their precious government funding
>>
>>129264956
And that's more of a reason that they shouldn't be put in office, but you can, every Christian President so far has never implemented any policies to ban another religion.
That is antithetical to Christian values.
>>
>>129259159
what a kike
>>
>>129264956
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

American Christians are professionals at holding views that are antiethical to Christinaity.
>>
>>129259159

>is this text not insulting?
>it's a paragraph defending Jesus in a ducking Christian school, yes I respect all religions
>no that's offensive, you're not fit to lead us

What a retard.
>>
>>129259824
bernie brought up religion not the other guy
>>
>>129265336
Churches shouldn't be getting anything from the government.
And NO ONE should be forced to give the government anything for that matter.

Brings up a good point. Everyone else has to get their money from charity or selling goods/services, except for the government Why is the government permitted to steal people's shit? Why do you people allow the state to rob you?
>>
>>129265336
He would not want them having any government funding or tax breaks period.
>>
>>129265649
>Why do you people allow the state to rob you?

Because they actually give something back, like basic education and infrastructure.
>>
File: Signers.png (29KB, 797x533px) Image search: [Google]
Signers.png
29KB, 797x533px
>>129258645
You have failed in spectacular fashion, son.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2546951/posts

>0 secularist signers of the Declaration of Independence
>>
>>129264899
>He couldn't reply to a simple question
>Gets interrupted in mid sentence multiple times
Back to rebbit faggot. We don't have no karma points here and excuses for why Commie loving retard isn't a sellout
>>
lol der verlauste jude
>>
>>129258645
their secularity is (((America's))) downfall
>>
>>129263575
They are literally eating our children and the government protects them you stupid communist.
>>
>>129265366
>every Christian President so far has never implemented any policies to ban another religion.
I don't know enough to say if that's true, but I would presume it's because it's technically illegal to do so.

>And that's more of a reason that they shouldn't be put in office
And who's going to put a filter on who we can and can't vote to represent us on local and federal levels? Anything you put in place now will bite you in the ass later when someone else holds the power.
>>
>>129265063
.... You cannot be serious. They had the debate over freedom of will versus predestination a millennium ago. They Church (Catholic) along with most other sects sided with free will, hence the choice to sin.

The idea is that God has delivered a test to mankind through the being of existence to deem whether they are worthy of heaven by adhering to his rules. This isn't that hard to understand, nor is it different from nearly all other religions that have been developed across the span of mankind's consciousness.

Are you really so dense that you cannot discern a basic principle that even the most basic human being could conceive? You don't have to believe it or agree to it, but you damn well should know what the fuck you are talking about before talking shit about it.
>>
>>129265918

Just thousands of excuses for Trump being a globalist and Jew shill. :^)
>>
>>129265819
>Because they actually give something back, like basic education and infrastructure.

So you go out and loot a store, then donate all the looted goods to build a highway.

Guess what idiot? It's STILL THEFT. You still go to jail.
Theft is theft, and it does not suddenly become good and righteous when you "do the right thing" with your ill-gotten goods.

You're still taking something you did not earn.
>>
>>129266078
>Gets BTFO
>Changes the argument.
loser
>>
>>129265471
Sure, but in the cases that they don't, are you going to criticize them for being consistent with their own worldview?
>>
>>129266148

>Hypocrisy is okay when I say it is

:^)
>>
>>129265918
He interrupts him one time when he was regurgitating his same weasel nonanswer. Try again, fuckwad. Yes or no just answer it and stop dancing around it.
>>
>>129265884

Not that guy, but
You can have faith and still be secular. If the declaration wasn't a secular document, there would be no separation of church and state.

Which is precisely why Bernie is being a fucking asshole. Just because the dude is religious doesn't mean he'll enforce his religious beliefs on others, or into government.
>>
>>129266009
>because it's technically illegal to do so.

And that is exactly why Christian theology is incompatible with national legislature.

There is nobody trying to ban Christians for running for office, but if their intent is to compromise the Constitution with their beliefs, then no, they are not fit to run for office.
>>
>>129265063
the old testament is the torah which jews worship, christians focus on the new testament of jesus christ that call jews the synagogue of satan. Jesus was put to death by jews, so your argument has no basis
>>
What happens to atheists during the Holy War? Are we referees or something?
>>
>>129266052
>The idea is that God has delivered a test to mankind through the being of existence to deem whether they are worthy of heaven by adhering to his rules. This isn't that hard to understand, nor is it different from nearly all other religions that have been developed across the span of mankind's consciousness.

What's hard to understand is the motive. There's zero logic in God giving a single fuck about individual humans at all. To a higher power we would be less than ants, living an existence that blinks in and out like it never even existed.

Why would an immortal give a fuck about you? Why is your ego so inflated that you think you're worth snot to God?
>>
>>129266387
You get put in the ovens.
>>
>>129266387
You go hunting with the best rifle you can get. Send faggots to their god faster.
>>
>>129259159
OY VEY YOU ANTI-SEMITE

SAY JUDAISM IS THE ONE TRUE FAITH YOU RACIST
>>
>>129258645
The whole context of "church and state" back in those days was that many nations adopted literal state churches (Church of England, Church of Sweden, etc...) and the founding fathers did not want there to be a state church, as it lead to all sorts of fucking ridiculous bullshit they were tired of dealing with back in England. "Separation of church and state" means "no state church", it doesn't mean the government would not be allowed to pass religious legislation, a republic is a republic and if the constituents are religious and desire religious values to be reflected via legislation there is no contradiction here with "separation of Church and state".

Americans need to seriously start learning their history. You are allowed to outlaw sodomy in your country if you want, you just aren't allowed to establish a state church like some kind of government-backed Church of the USA or something.
>>
>>129266496
Do you have autism? That has literally nothing to do with that anon's point.
>>
>>129266387
You'll convert to whichever side finds you first like the spineless cunts you are
>>
>>129259159
BERNIE GOT SO BUTTHURT HE NEARLY THREW HIS POOPY DIAPER LMAO
>>
>>129259159
There is no god, but fuck that slimy Marxist kike
>>
>>129266334
Except genisis is literally about Lucifer imposing his will upon Adam and Eve because he disagreed with God that humans should have free will, thus he tempted them to prove that God's decision was a bad one.

Therefore, you are literally acting like Satan if you deny others their free will. So, if they adhered to the faith, they would be perfect for office.

I hope you are starting to understand.
>>
>>129266313
Your statement does not jive with the intended meaning of the poster to whom I originally responded.

And Bernie was being an asshole because he hates God.
>>
>>129266227
>Putting words in your opponents mouth so you can have an imaginary argument.
topkek
>>
>>129259824
What does religion have to do with Budgetary Management?
>>
File: merchant media army.png (373KB, 894x712px) Image search: [Google]
merchant media army.png
373KB, 894x712px
>>129266836
Some of us know that; the fucking Juden running the school districts want to interpret it as "oh separation of church and state means no religion, be atheist and suck black dicks."
>>
>>129260999
Bernie said it's wrong to believe in hell in hsi official capacity, that means he's endorsing a religious belief (hell is wrong) in his official capacity, he needs to step down NOW.
>>
>>129266052
I'm well aware that the Church also miraculously believes in free will, otherwise Hell wouldn't exist.
Most sects still believe in predestination, that God is a failsafe and won't abandon you or whatever. They are superstitious people who genuinely believe in divine intervention, miracles, and signs. They are insane.

>Are you really so dense

Weird, I seem to understand it fairly thoroughly, but I guess me refuting the validity of kike on a pike rustled you a bit, otherwise you wouldn't be so neurotically concerned with one of the more trivial details in the religion.

>>129266091
I need to read more about what binding social contract means. Feel free to live without taxation then, but don't expect to benefit from the existence of human rights or anything, which its protection is only of the primary function of the government.

>>129266350
What argument? King Jew?
Was that even an argument?
It was a joke.
>>
>>129261974
>Maronite
>Defending Shitslam

Fucking why?
>>
>>129261167
>literally only 4 of those mentioned are secular.
>doesn't take consideration that the majority of people who signed to Declaration of Independence were christians
>>
File: checking kebab.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
checking kebab.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>129260999
>>
>>129266387
Depends do you want to side with christians who would let you live peacefully among them as long as you let them live peacefully and whorship how they see fit.

or

Would you rather side with muslims who would stone you to death for not being muslim?
>>
>>129266231
How do you know his answer was a non-answer if he never got to finish the answer?
>>
>>129266334
>And that is exactly why Christian theology is incompatible with national legislature.
Not really. Everyone has a worldview, and despite what le edgy atheists think they aren't exempt from having one either. No, atheism is not neutral. Atheism "isn't religious" only by the most technical of definitions.

Christians have held office in this country for as long as we've been a country, and (you) seem to be the one demanding that they shouldn't be able to hold office.

Fuck off with your ironic lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>129258645
They did that because the Catholic Church ended up being corrupt as fuck and didn't want to make the Catholic Church 2.0 for America.... Problem is our government is still corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>129257286
THIS KIKE ATTACKING RELIGIOUS VALUES MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY
HOW BOUT WE TALK ABOUT HOW YOUR FAGGOT BOOK SAYS WE WILL ALL BE YOUR SLAVES YOU FUCKING NASTY KIKE
THE AUDACITY OF THESE PEOPLE
AT WHAT POINT WILL WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
>>129266078
>Trump is a Zionist Jew Puppet!
>Supports a actual Jew with a raging boner for "socialism"
Keep on throwing more shekels goy! You may get your free college and gibs in 2020
>>
>>129267215
>Ask an athiest if non-Christians are condemned: no
>Ask a white nationalist if non-Christians are condemned: yes
>Ask this cuck if non-Christians are condemned: uhh well you see my christian faith uhh school I wrote something once and uhhh please fuck my wife

It's a very simple question holy shit.
>>
>>129267153
>I need to read more about what binding social contract means.
Doesn't exist. The only people who think it does are people who want to legitimize theft when it's done for their benefit.
Stop stealing people's shit, asshole.

>>129267115
If you hear "suck black dicks" when someone tells you to be atheist, you're probably a sick fuck.
>>
File: thatsadness.jpg (116KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatsadness.jpg
116KB, 633x758px
>>129265046
>cherrypicks medieval-era Christianity
>it's also modern-day islam
>>
>>129262401
but the info wars guy has not snackbared anyone yet
>>
>>129267005
How am I acting like Satan is I deny others free will? It seems like Satan tempted them to actually use tit.

>>129267231
I guess you're a Christian (laughable as fuck if so) and genuinely think calling atheism "edgy" is enough to invalidate.

Yes, I'd agree that most atheism is anti-theistic. Why wouldn't they be? Most are tired of being told either believe in this dead Jew or go to Hell.

I never said they shouldn't be able, even if they aren't fit, but if their agenda is to establish a theocracy, then yes, that means they are unfit.
I would say the same for a Muslim, Buddhist, or Jew.
>>
>>129267431
The question had nothing to do with the guys job. He should have just told Bernie that he's being out of line and refused to answer.
>>
>>129262172
Why is Japanon always right?
>>
>>129267458
>Social contract doesn't exist.

Right, I forgot the law's not ACTUALLY real, just like borders, money, and concept of private ownership.
Moron.
>>
>>129258645
All the secularists got BTFO by conservative republicans like Washington. Massachusetts even had a hard time outlawing slavery.
>>
>>129267610
>this guy's character has nothing to do with his job

If that's how you feel then there's nothing I can say to you.
>>
>>129267431
It's not a simple question because Bernie is framing the question as though the nominee is the one condemning Muslims when it's actually God who will condemn them. So first Bernie's question has to be deconstructed and shown for what it is, namely an attempt to paint Christians as hateful bigots. Then, if Bernie really wants to discuss Theology, which he doesn't, one could start to discuss the theology. It's not a simple yes or no question as asked. Holy shit.
>>
>>129266496
because we are his children made in his image, alien species have hive minds that cannot create creative wonders. Or connect with the holy spirit like we can, there are numerous reasons that the one true living god loves his children
>>
>>129259159
Bernie is a kike but holy fuck is that guy spineless. I realize its a question meant to trap him, but just answer it already.

>"Do you think Muslims stand condemned?"

"Yes"

Just say yes and defend that principle. Stop pussyfooting you limp-wristed faggot!
>>
>>129268002
Your religious believes have nothing to do with balancing budgets. And also, the man believes nothing different from what every single Christian had believed for 2000 years.
>>
This thread should be a reminder to all how this board has been infested by moronic Christians. These fucking like worshippers. These cuckolds. These hypocrites. These crusader LARPers. These closet faggots. These cunts that get offended so easily and just emotionally respond. After reading through this thread it seems like barely anybody actually fucking understands the problem with what Sanders is saying. This has nothing to do with separation of church and state. This has nothing to do with historical revisionism about how "da founding fathers wuz Christians this means this be a Christian country". This has nothing to do with the fact that the religious Christians forced their religion in politics and undermined the idea of separating church and state to the point where Americans believe pledging under God wasn't a later addition to their pledge of allegiance.

The problem here is that Sanders, in his progressive virtue signalling, is saying that a Christian isn't for for office because he believes that non-Christian will go to hell. Apparently this is a shocking revelation to Sanders. The most fundamental and consistent belief in Christianity for centuries (possibly the only fucking one) is that you have to believe in Jesus and follow him to be rewarded with heaven. Sanders thinks this religious belief is not inclusionary enough to Muslims..... This is how fucking far the left has gone...

Sanders is literally intolerant of someone's religious beliefs because those beliefs may exclude a group of people. This is such a fucking godawful precedent. It's like telling a Muslim and a Jew they can't run for office because it's offensive to say that people who eat pigs are unclean.
>>
>>129267610
I would also accept this.
>>
>>129267582
>I guess you're a Christian (laughable as fuck if so) and genuinely think calling atheism "edgy" is enough to invalidate.
I'm not Christian, but the atheist community is so absurdly unaware that they have tendencies towards the same organizational thought patterns that religious groups do.

The way atheism is conveniently excluded from religion is a bit of a cop-out. Yes, atheism isn't TECHNICALLY a religion, but it's still a worldview held by humans, with all the same biases that religious humans have.

This idea that atheists push that secularism is superior and all other belief systems should bow to its will betrays a hilarious lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>129257286

The word you were looking for, is vassals. Values is something entirely different.
>>
>>129266496
Have you ever programmed something? If you have, did you ever get upset when you put so much time and effort into creating something and it didn't do what you wanted it to?

With time we came into being. With time we learned how to act. With time we have deciphered there to be wrong and right acts. Whether you be Christian, Taoist, Hindu, etc., this truth remains. Whether you believe it to be God's will that directs you to happiness in the this life and beyond, or just physical laws of nature that guarantee a successful outcome in the physical world, this is self evident.

The idea is that God wanted something to love, so he made us. He doesn't want us to fuck up and stray from the perfect path he made for us, yet he doesn't want to force us to do it either. If he did, there'd be no point to creating the path. Even then, he creates a redemptive process to which we can make up for our short comings in this life to reach eternal happiness.

BTW, this isn't unique to the Christian religion, you will find it in others as well.
>>
>>129267807
Laws don't exist to those who aren't assholes.
Only assholes need laws. Because only assholes steal, commit battery, defraud, murder, etc.
Laws aren't designed to prevent crime. Laws are designed to allow victims to get compensation in a court of law for wrongs done against them.

Taxes are theft. The taking of wealth unearned by the recipient. There is no justification for taxation if you believe that theft is wrong.
Money exists, but money is just a simplified barter system. It's a more economically efficient means of trading that hauling your chickens around to trade for milk. Whether it's gold backed or fiat backed.

And of course private ownership is real. Even animals believe that shit. You go try to steal a chimpanzee's termite-fishing straw from him while he's chowing down.
>>
>>129259159
makes me angry that the one time this kike tries to act tough is to attempt to trap a christian as a racist. hope he gets a stroke.
>>
>>129268434
>If you have, did you ever get upset when you put so much time and effort into creating something and it didn't do what you wanted it to?

A computer can only do what it is programmed to do. If it does not work how you wanted, you programmed it wrong. You only have yourself to be mad at in this case, so if you're making that analogy of God, God's butthurt cuz he fucked up and he takes it out on people instead of his own junior-coding ass.
>>
>>129268371
>is so absurdly unaware tht they have tendencies towards the same organizational thought patterns that religious groups do.

Yeah I forget about all of those atheists vandalizing Mosque's and Church's.
They have every right to practice their shitty worldview in the privacy of their own home, where we differ is that I wouldn't be allowed were they in control.

>betrays a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

Yeah, as you can tell now, which I'm surprised you couldn't before, it doesn't.
>>
>>129268445
>There is no justification for taxation if you believe that theft is wrong.
Taxes are theft, but I prefer not having my neighborhood gang raped by niggers so I'm not a delusional anarchist and thus support a state.
>>
>>129257286

Are you surprised?

He worships a government that slaughtered 40 million Christians

The Germans were correct guys

Once you see that it all make sense
>>
>>129258645

They were also white nationalists

Immigration act of 1790
>>
File: 1492594801412.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492594801412.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>129258645
>>
>>129268069
>just because someone is a follower of a particular religion it doesn't mean they follow every single letter of their text to the law, there's more nuance! #notallchristians

Woah dude, be careful. You're starting to sound like a libcuck.
>>
File: pol692.jpg (230KB, 538x518px) Image search: [Google]
pol692.jpg
230KB, 538x518px
>>129268434
>Program a script so that it will crash even while knowing a way to program it without crashing
>Refuse to fix the script
>Create another script to parse and salvage a very small number of instances
If God was a programmer, he'd be fired.

Furthermore, since he has perfect knowledge, that means he willingly let evil into the world.

He created evil beings with a tendency towards evil.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
>>
>>129261167
all those liberal faggots lost most of their ideas were never even implemented in the Republic except maybe John Adams and James Madison.
>>
>>129267153
>I seem to understand it fairly thoroughly
>Most sects still believe in predestination
>Most

Clearly, you do not. Or you would have correctly surmised that very few Christian sects or Christians for that matter believe in predestination.

You're just a butthurt atheist that needs a team to root against, so you've chosen religion (specifically Christianity today).

BTW, according to Christian belief, being a Christian isn't the only requirement to receive salvation. Jesus, you really don't know anything about Christianity do you? It's ok to admit it, there's a lot of people today that don't given the trend to bash anything related to the Christian tag.
>>
>>129266231
Buddy you had no clue what his fucking answer is or was going to be because, your poster boy wouldn't shut the fuck for a second. Not to mention the question is about what the fuck occurs after death. Does Bernie "Jumps on black cocks ass first" Sander know what occurs when you croak? Nope. >>129267431
>>Ask an athiest if non-Christians are condemned: no
>Atheism
>The belief that nothing exists and everyone is fucked when they croak
Nice fucking example. Comparing Apples to Worms. What's next? Compare dogs to dicks, cats to asses, or hamsters to faggots.
>>
>>129258645
I believe there were 7 or so Deists among the founders. Out of a few hundred. Something like 3%.

Of course, the state was created secular, but the nation meaning the people, were Christian and they acted that way and ruled that way.
>>
>>129268762
>but I prefer not having my neighborhood gang raped by niggers so I'm not a delusional anarchist and thus support a state.
No one robs a well-armed neighborhood. The government can't protect you. Only you can do that, and if you and your neighbors are not armed now, when the government finally does collapse, you're fresh meat for the picking.
>>
>>129268445
>Who aren't asshole.
And who are you to judge what makes someone an asshole?
>Only assholes break the law
Weird, because our country was founded by people who did.
What are you even talking about?
>Laws aren't designed to prevent crime.
They are designed for both purposes.

As I've said, your education is a product of this taxation system. Your ability to even refute the existence of the government is directly related to its ability to tax the populace.
Are you advocating a society without law now?

>Taxes are theft.

They are not.
They are compensation for services provided that allow you to prosper in a stable society in the first place.
>Money is just a simplified barter system.
I'm not refuting it, but it's still an abstraction. Not technically "real."

>And of course private ownership is real.

I don't believe a chimpanzee laying claim to territory automatically makes it a part of its physiology.
>>
>>129269307
Ask a muslim, ask a Jew is non-Christians are condemned ask anyone, and they will give you a straight answer you sperg because the answer is irrelevant to the example. Make better arguments or do not respond to my posts next time.
>>
File: 1359326536275.jpg (104KB, 783x503px) Image search: [Google]
1359326536275.jpg
104KB, 783x503px
>>129269394
Nobody wants to live in a real life mad max feudalism-lite world. That's basically what anarcho-capitalism would devolve into. Nobody cares about NAP memes. The state is a necessary part of a civilized society. It doesn't need to be huge, but completely rejected it is dumb.
>>
>>129268899
I really can't figure out how you've managed to misconstrue what I said in that post so thoroughly. Did you respond to the wrong post or something?
>>
>>129267582
I literally typed it out for you, you illiterate faggot. God created the angels to adhere to his rules, Lucifer being the top dog. He then created humans "in his image", to have free will. This put humans above Lucifer, upsetting him. He decided to show God that given the option to disobey him, they would and in so doing be a disappointment.

He tempted him to use it against God to convince God that free will was bad because it would only turn his beloved creation against his will. Holy shit, use your brain.

If you are so against Christianity look at Prometheus, it's the same concept.
>>
>>129262401
Let's compare a peaceful protester with a violent terrorist. That'll show people who the real crazies are.
>>
>>129257628
>Christians
>disobey their rightful king
>create republic
Try again.
>>
>>129268717
>Yeah I forget about all of those atheists vandalizing Mosque's and Church's.
Antifa is acting pretty shitty, but I don't know if we'd consider them "atheist" or what... In fact, far leftism in general hasn't been great for humanity.(muh 100,000,000)

I'm not saying that all worldviews are equally valid, but I am saying that expecting people who hold those worldviews to act as if they don't is absurd. I do think the Muslim worldview is total shit. Christianity is superior to Islam, but I have no reason to believe its claims.

Bernie is acting as if simply having a non-secular worldview is enough to disqualify one from office, and that's wrong.
>>
>>129269189
I guarantee most will believe in concepts like divine intervention, which requires predestination to exist.
This may not be a fault with established dogma, bu with the contemporary masses.

>You're just a butthurt atheists.

Are you a butthurt Christian?
Or were you the guy who wasn't a Christian?
Either way it seems like a pointless claim to make, like what purpose did it serve in terms of this argument?
Literally none.

>being a Christian isn't the only requirement to receive salvation.

Woah, no way. You mean I can't identify as a Christian and get away with murder? That's fucking silly.
>>
File: 1469650268270.jpg (39KB, 424x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469650268270.jpg
39KB, 424x401px
>>129269745
>the nominee is the one condemning Muslims when it's actually God who will condemn them. So first Bernie's question has to be deconstructed and shown for what it is, namely an attempt to paint Christians as hateful bigots.

It's okay if you want to pretend that was never in your post. I won't tell anyone.
>>
File: 1475728449857.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475728449857.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>129269949
>divine intervention, which requires predestination to exist
>>
>>129265948
Things is that religious US has literally no grounds to exist as entity independent from British Monarchy. It is primordial sin of the US.
>>
>>129269397
>And who are you to judge what makes someone an asshole?
If you annoy/bother people, you're an asshole. It's a fact.

>Weird, because our country was founded by people who did.
Laws/edicts
Doing cocaine isn't against the law. No one's hurt by it except the user. It's against an edict that the government just up and decided to make because why not?
Founders broke an edict. Not the law. Learn the difference.

>They are designed for both purposes.
No they aren't. Laws NEVER prevent crime. Good people don't break laws. Bad people don't follow laws.

My education came from my internet subscription that I pay for willingly. Not from public school.

Taxation is theft, and any other legitimate organization, even churches, must get their funding through either donations or by selling goods or services. That includes YOU when you work or invest. You cannot extort money from other people under threat of death. That's called racketeering. Gangs and government do it.
It's funny ain't it? A church or a business has to get money legitimately, while the government can just threaten people to shake em down. What would happen if the state actually had to compete for $$$?
>>
>>129257286

Wow there are lot of chosen bigots in this thread
>>
>>129268697
It's an analogy. Let's try another. You raise a daughter with all the love and attention in the world. She becomes a massive slut, fucks the basketball team, says it's because she hates you and your oppressive rules. How do you feel?
>>
>>129269642
>Nobody wants to live in a real life mad max feudalism-lite world.
Why not? What are you, a vagina?

>That's basically what anarcho-capitalism would devolve into.
How do you know?
>hurrr somalia
Is in Africa, a shithole regardless of politics. Niggers can't do anything right. What of it?
>>
Senator, I'm a Christian.
>>
>>129264347
>Conservatives are the real baby killers
That's why they want them to grow up in functional homes to teach them how to become productive members of society and to make positive impacts on their communities. What a bunch of evil bastards. How dare they not want to pay for criminals to be treated better than anyone they've ever encountered! All lives matter! I mean, BLACK Lives Matter! Because uh... they're what's important atm, not us! Haha stupid white people have ruined everything. That's why we have a great system that helps minorities get first selection without consideration of their skill sets or criminal background - because that's racist! Gosh, I hate white people so much, I should probably just kill myself so my wife can breed with a superior black man and make a less evil version of herself. If only everyone believed the way I do, for I am the most enlightened among all cishet white males... And if you disagree, you're literally Hitler!

- Modern Liberals
>>
>>129266836
>Americans
>learn
Leaf, I...
>>
>>129269835
It was a joke, you don't have to educate me on Christian theology.
Seraphim.
Woooo.

>He tempted him to use it against God to convince God

Right, he tempted them to use it in the only other way possible, i.e., actually using it instead of being blindly obedient.
How am I denying them free will again?

>>129269873
As I've said, it's fine if a Christian holds office. I do not give a single fuck what you believe as long as they do not interfere with the ability for other people to practice their own religion.
Secularism is the only way this can be allowed in a democratic nation.

>Bernie is acting as if simply having a

Not necessarily, but he is saying that if your intent is to prevent other religions from practicing because of yours, then yes, you are prejudiced, and unfit for office.
>>
>>129270079
You're going to need to explain how

>Bernie is framing the question as though the nominee is the one condemning Muslims when it's actually God who will condemn them. So first Bernie's question has to be deconstructed and shown for what it is, namely an attempt to paint Christians as hateful bigots.

is the same as

>just because someone is a follower of a particular religion it doesn't mean they follow every single letter of their text to the law, there's more nuance! #notallchristians
>>
>>129260978
>I mean, I'm all for

back to FUCKING reddit
>>
>>129270460
>Why not? What are you, a vagina?
Are you retarded? A stable society is preferable to a free for all. People want to live in a nation of laws.

>How do you know?
Might makes right, always. Without a monopoly on force (AKA the government) then you end up with a bunch of militias fighting each other for control. You need to have one dominant force in society for it to be stable.
>>
>>129265046
>Shit that hasn't happened in centuries
Truly Islam is the religion of peace. Let's just ignore all the people being killed by them for centuries, which continues even to this very day. They are equal to us but oppressed by us from over thousands of miles away. Just by us living, they are oppressed. We should all just kill ourselves to make way for the superior Muslim masters, to purge the world of non-believers. Because that's what all non-believers want, to be oppressed for their edgy non-ideals. Ah, yes. I cannot wait until the Muslims invade my country and torture me to death. Only then can I feel my true enlightened form and be held by the infinite nothingness that is death. Do not look back in anger, for they are just superior to us all, for having religious views. I mean, I am superior to them but they're equal to me, get it Nazis?
>>
>>129270094
To Christians, the war is already won.
It is PREORDAINED that God will win in the End times.
Faggot.

>>129270257
If you annoy/bother people, you're an asshole. It's a fact.

This triggers the fuck out of me. Guess you're an asshole now.
See, I'm not, and you're not, because that statement was 100% shit.

>Doing cocaine isn't against the Law

Whelp, seeing as how I can go to prison for it then I'm inclined to disagree and not bother with the rest of your crappy post. Sorry.
>>
>>129270454
>You raise a daughter with all the love and attention in the world.
You spoiled her rotten and reap what you sow. Pay up.
Again, it's your own fault for failing. So God spoiled us by giving us Eden, and now he's bitching out at us like he's got perpetual PMS because he was dumb enough to allow Satan into his Garden AND he put a tree with the fruit of knowledge in it, and as a third fucking strike, made women.

Things aren't looking good for God here.
Either he's an absolute fucktard, or he's unwilling to own up to his own mistakes. By the look of things, it's both.
He's certainly no role model.
>>
>>129261068
Thank you, based Norbro!
>>
>>129261059
Tips fedora
M'lady
>>
>>129270866
>It is PREORDAINED that God will win in the End times.
That doesn't necessarily imply predestination any more than me throwing a football and watching it fall implies predestination.
>>
>>129269949
1) Divine intervention does not equal predestination. Google Keiros v Kronos time. Unlike God, I don't have time to teach you everything.

2) So you are a butt hurt atheist. Ok, cool. I don't give a shit. And to be honest, I don't know what I believe. I just know that you are misrepresenting billions of people and I find that wrong.

3) So you agree? Cool.
>>
>>129270671
Bernie's question was if they stand condemned not if the nominee will be them one condemned (???)
>>
>>129259824
Huffing petrol again, Abbo scummy cunt? The founding fathers didn't want any religious wars in America. If you care so much about that when r u going to pay for the Moslems to go back? Their sharia forbids separation between church and state.
>>
>>129270530
>he is saying that if your intent is to prevent other religions from practicing because of yours, then yes, you are prejudiced, and unfit for office.
Except that's not what he said. He asked if the man believed that non-Christians are condemned by God -- and yes, in the Christian worldview they are. In the Muslim worldview Christians are condemned. That's just how this stuff works.
>>
>>129270695
>A stable society is preferable to a free for all.
You don't live in a stable society. You live in the illusion of a stable society. Laws comfort you, but in truth, you're a vulnerable as ever. And what's really sad is, because you THINK you live in stability, you let your guard down rather than hold vigil. Thus, you're ripe for picking.

>Might makes right, always.
Death comes to all, might is meaningless. Bacteria are the most successful living things on earth, and are anything but mighty. They're subtle, invisible to lifeforms. Invisibility is the greatest power in the world. Intelligence agencies are mightier than militaries and entire governments because of this fact.
>>
>>129270530
Hey, it was never explicitly stating that he could try to convince them to go against God's will. He just had to follow it himself.
>>
>>129271058
Yes, it does, you magnificent retard.
The only way circumstances can accumulate to a point of an exact rendering of PROPHECY then literally every moment up until then MUST BE CONTROLLED.

>>129271059
See above. It actually does, but Christians don't realize this blatant contradiction because they are retarded.
Butthurt about what? Christians are a growing minority and some of the whiniest bunch of a beta shit-cunts. They aren't even equipped with anything for me to be butthurt about.

No, I don't. At all.
>>
>>129259159
So many butthurt christcucks
>Oh no! We can't force our religion down everyone's throats and judge the shit out of people without consequence?
Lmao
>>
File: 1488234359188.jpg (267KB, 1276x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1488234359188.jpg
267KB, 1276x1346px
>>129270811
>>Shit that hasn't happened in centuries

>Christofags like in the video above would do that again in a heartbeat, if he could.

>They allready have a go in African countries.

Yea nah, FUCK Christians. Uncivilized cancer.
>>
>>129271481
>So many butthurt christcucks

/thread
>>
>>129257286

He was in my country this week promoting the murder of children.

Thanks America.
>>
>>129271355
>You don't live in a stable society. You live in the illusion of a stable society. Laws comfort you, but in truth, you're a vulnerable as ever. And what's really sad is, because you THINK you live in stability, you let your guard down rather than hold vigil. Thus, you're ripe for picking.
OK nice edge there buddy but that's not an argument. The US government is quite stable and actually one of the oldest governments in existence. Certainly more stable than your anarchy fetish.

>Death comes to all, might is meaningless. Bacteria are the most successful living things on earth, and are anything but mighty. They're subtle, invisible to lifeforms. Invisibility is the greatest power in the world. Intelligence agencies are mightier than militaries and entire governments because of this fact.
This has literally nothing to do with what I said earlier. And no, intel agencies are not mightier than real militaries and are certainly not a substitute for policemen.
>>
File: 1495854219471.png (333KB, 1436x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1495854219471.png
333KB, 1436x1652px
>>129257286
>thou shalt not steal
socialism BTFO
>>
>>129271298
Then it seems Secularism is the only fair option, right?

>>129271436
I see. So God didn't intend for Adam and Eve to fall from grace.
Weird fluke from somebody who's supposedly omnipotent.
>>
>>129271557
Ask the good people of Maine what they think of the christfaggotry that has imported thousands of Somalis into that state.
Christfags actually believe they can convert mudslimes into christians.
>>
File: 853533457546.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
853533457546.png
22KB, 612x491px
>>129262172
>"the founders of america were secular!"
>"uh, no they weren't, 36 of them were pastors"
>"NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE 36 PASTORS"
?????????????
>>
>>129271467
>Yes, it does, you magnificent retard.
>The only way circumstances can accumulate to a point of an exact rendering of PROPHECY then literally every moment up until then MUST BE CONTROLLED.

No it fucking doesn't. Are you a moron? You have no idea what conditions need to be fulfilled for God to win in the End. There is literally no reason to assume that every moment must be totally controlled for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Totally illogical.
>>
>>129271481
>>129271621
Nope.

>HUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUU DESE CHRISTIANS WANT TO FORCE ME TO OBEY THEIR MORALS

>ALSO HUUU HUUU UHUUUUU YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE IT'S A MORAL DUTY

Your side lost. Bernie Sanders got his teeth pounded out by his own party. He will NEVER be president and I look forward to the constitutional convention in 2018 that makes being an atheist illegal.

Wham wham wham. More Leftist teeth. What do you get in return? Nothing. You lose decisively and one-sidedly. Without exception.
>>
>>129267741
He factually isn't. You got your jaw broken, and so did the nip. Just admit that you lost. It'll be easier for you.
>>
>>129271889
How good, that you instantly move the goalpost, when your argument of "has not happened in years" apologism does not work.

Fuck off, you filthy JewZombi worshipper.
>>
>>129271795
>Certainly more stable than your anarchy fetish.

My mostly anarchist family has been here longer than the US government. Late 1500s. Same land owned, and we've basically kept government out of our shit that whole time.
Some of us were religious, others not so much, like myself. But my whole family tree is full of anarchists. Subtle anarchists. We stay off the radar, and avoid trouble, but we'll answer problems very quickly and decisively if they knock.
>>
>>129271082
Actually, Bernie's initial question was "Do you believe that that statement is Islamaphobic?" To which the nominee replied, "Absolutely not, Senator." Then the nominee went on to elaborate but was cut off by Sanders. Sanders then asked, "Do you believe that people in the Muslim religion stand condemned?" And I'll repeat myself in saying that Bernie Sanders framed the question as though Mr. Russell T. Vought condemns Muslims. It is my view, and I think it is patently obvious, that Sanders' aim was to disqualify the nominee on the basis that he is "Islamaphobic" as ostensibly evidenced by the nominee's condemnation of Muslims.
>>
>>129271979
Yes, it fucking does.
Are you?
>You have no idea what conditions need to be fulfilled for God to win in the End.
I need to brush up on Revelations again, you know, a glimpse of the fucking future, but I'm sure the people who will aid the rise of the Antichrist are just fucking up lol.
Or do they no longer have free will?
Tell me how the Antichrist MUST rise if there are no humans who are preordained to facilitate this you blind fucking dumbass.
>>
>>129261068
How are you everywhere, with different responses, and not a bot?

Does 4chan have AI bots now?
>>
>>129272241
You krazy kraut, reread my post.
>>
File: 1496880625162.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496880625162.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>129264231
You must be truly enlightened by your own intellect
>>
>>129272242
Assuming your family's experience can accurately generalize to an entire society is moronic.
>>
>>129272303
Again, none of that implies EVERY moment is preordained. Just some. It's not complicated.
>>
>>129270877
You're close. The point is to create the challenge for us to overcome. Otherwise, thy're would be no purpose to having free will (or life) in the first place.

You could also take this as a metaphor or a way that early philosophers tried to explain the connection from existence to morality onto consequences of actions. What ever you like. Not trying to convert, just trying to clear the muddy water.
>>
>>129257286
>Booinie Sunduhs
>>
>>129271813
Are you aware that according to Marx capital automatically steals added value from proletariat? Owning capital is theft, hiring labor is theft by definition.

This why Communists are so restless in the elimination of capitalist. Capitalist can't be negotiated, capitalist is natural thief, inherently eviln.
>>
>>129272422
Fuck, you're right. Chuck Norris is a Christian, and I should strive to be more like him, you know, to be a fucking fashion statement.
>>
>>129271855
>Then it seems Secularism is the only fair option, right?
Not really. It's a worldview like every other -- it claims that people should live their lives in certain ways, it makes certain moral and monetary demands.(Do what you want, as long as you don't cross these lines. Pay your taxes.)

Secularism is incredibly hostile to opposing worldviews, as it has to be. Any worldview that isn't commits suicide. Bernie is demonstrating this, you're demonstrating this. That's fine, that's expected, but secularism in government effectively acts as any religion would.(Bernie is just claiming secularism's superiority, and demanding that others acknowledge that superiority)
>>
>OMG DO you litereally believe in your faith accodding toits teachings?!
Dont you think offensive to mislimz?!

What the fuck

80 years old and still an utteer retard
>>
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
>>
File: 1488961352308.jpg (42KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1488961352308.jpg
42KB, 711x669px
>>129272650
No, you should be a Christian because you legitimately believe in and have read the doctrine. Which you probably haven't, and I have. So I'll continue to be a Christian while you claim intellectual superiority despite taking the most intellectually easy path possible. I've had to do bible study for years to come to the conclusion that I'm a Christian, what have you done to conclude that you're atheist? Smoke some weed and go "haha bro god can't exist bro it defies physics"? Atheists are almost unilaterally the most intellectually lazy people on the planet.
>>
>>129271467
It doesn't matter from what the butthurt flows, but that it flows nonetheless.
>>
>>129272560
Ahh, you're right. I guess the specific genome required to generate their correct team of sociopath and the hostile political climate necessary for their take over wouldn't require an excruciatingly detailed history behind it.
God probably hasn't thought that for, or just isn't apparently.
Weird that God leaves things up to chance when that requires some linear perception of spacetime that he's apparently not apart of.
>Only some

Yeah...
>>
>>129258645
the founders were equally concerned about a church run state as they were a state run church
>>
>>129272824
>Pay your taxes
If you don't collect you taxes from you land they would collected by others who will so.
>>
>>129272001
Imagine being such a blithering retard that this is the best argument you can make. You sound a lot like the fuckboy in the video actually, spouting your echo chamber slogans while getting publicly humiliated
>>
>>129272975
I really don't understand why this is so difficult for you. It's actually incredibly simple. Some super-human antichrist thing will be born and fuck up the world regardless of any choice humanity could possibly make. Think of it like a natural law. Gravity existing doesn't "violate" my free will. Literally the exact same concept.
>>
>>129271855
He intended only that they have a choice. Also, they did receive grace with the resurrection. You didn't do the homework I gave you earlier, did you?
>>
File: Dank_28d0f2_6067840.jpg (89KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Dank_28d0f2_6067840.jpg
89KB, 600x579px
>>129261225
Fuck off retard

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2007/oct/23/mike-huckabee/1-out-of-56-equals-most-no-it-doesnt/
It's actually 4, by the most, dare I say it, liberal interpretation of the term pastor. Quit parroting what your favorite editorialist spoonfeeds you to make the mean facts go away

Neck yourself
>>
>>129272945
>I've studied one religion in my entire life and I'm certain this is the correct one due to the whims of my family who put me there.

Grade A retard, congratulations on your critical thinking skills.

Shitty adherents of atheism doesn't invalidate the ideology, otherwise Christianity would have been erased a long, long time ago.

>>129272963
Butthurt from... secularism continuing to gain traction in the West despite Christcucks stamping their foot about it?
>>
>>129273049
Agreed
>>
File: 4662344673.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4662344673.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>129273280
Nice assumption retard, but my family is non-religious and my bible study is completely of my own volition
>>
>>129259739
>liberals bought slaves
nah man, liberalism may be retarded but they don't support owning people
>>
>>129272605
God must be one sick faggot, then.

It would be like creating a challenge for your son by cutting off his arms, then saying 'no i really do love you but i'm doing this so your life has purpose'.

So either God is completely inept or is a degenerate.
>>
>>129262523
not even trying
>>
>>129273181
And you're conveniently eliminating the conditions surrounding his uprising would have to be controlled by a God who has already one.
>Gravity existing doesn't "violate" my free will.
No, but chemistry certainly does.

>>129273203
>They did receive grace with the resurrection.

Yeah that's the whole point of Christ coming to Earth to cleanse humanity of original sin.
Shut the fuck up about it already.

No, I didn't, since you obviously have the patience to sit here and state thing over and over again, so it's well within your means to "educate" me further, dipshit.

>He intended only that they have a choice.

So since God created Lucifer without free-will, his fall was intentional, right?

What a petty little bitch.
>>
>>129272605
I'm no atheist myself. But I cannot abide by Abrahamic faith trying to take rule over me. If you guys wanna worship your God, fine. I will not try to stop you.
But the moment you come over my way and start pushing that moral fuckery onto me, we got problems.

As I told the other dude, me and my folks basically exist under anarchy, and have so for hundreds of years. We mind our business, and weather storms as they blow through. It's very easy to live life without being an asshole. You buy what you need, sell what you can, go where you're allowed, and follow the Golden Rule, which though Biblical IS a very good rule to follow.

That being said, you never let your guard down. That other fool thinks he lives in a stable society. He lets his guard down. Hid kind is the first to end up on the evening news as victims.
This is a world full of predators.
>>
>>129273280
Idk, you tell me. I was making a joke about how you didn't get that I was poking fun at you for being so ass mad and that it doesn't matter what it's about. Kek, you're so angry.

Btw, I'm secular and believe there is a God so... your welcome?
>>
>>129273366
>Voluntary retardation

I see that you're American.
I'm sure the only reason you're doing so is because the Bible's actually correct lol.
>>
>>129258645
Washington was never a fanatic Christian and didn't publicise it. He was tolerate of other religions but he saw Christianity as a good tool to instill morals in people. Jefferson also thought the stories of Jesus where good to teach morals. Washington and Jefferson just didn't believe in the extreme shit. Also I know Hamilton as well was religious as well. Go piss off with that revionist shit.
>>
>>129270502
wish i could see the face of the ass blasted nerd that bothered to write this
>>
>>129273547
Or just bored of eternity. Idk, let's ask him if we see him
>>
>>129273867
I genuinely don't give a shit what you think I'm mad about, because now that everything you said previously has been refuted, you're just going to hiccup kek and mad like a fucking moron.

>Woah I have this crazy hybrid belief, I bet you're not mad now.

I don't give a fuck what you actually believe.
>>
File: 432664322.png (18KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
432664322.png
18KB, 166x200px
>>129273920
Why is it that atheists are always smug as fuck despite being literally retarded? You just made an assumption and acted like it was a good argument, then when I pointed out that you're objectively wrong you resulted to ad hominem because you have no argument. Just falling right into that "intellectually lazy" stereotype, aren't you?
>>
>>129273784
>eliminating the conditions
What conditions? Why can't the antichrist simply fulfill his mission regardless of the conditions? Why can't god just wait until the time is right to send the antichrist to fuck shit up? Is your imagination that limited?

>No, but chemistry certainly does.
OK then the entire concept of free will is meaningless and everything thing we do is predetermined. Congratulations.
>>
>>129272272
He asked if the statement was Islamophobic, the guy said no, then Sanders refined his question to see if he would remain consistent and he tried to weasel out of it.

>"Do you believe that people in the Muslim religion stand condemned?"
Yes or No. Pick one.

>that Sanders' aim was to disqualify the nominee on the basis that he is "Islamaphobic"

Of course he was. The nominee is/was going to take a seat in public office. This is standard shit.
>>
>>129273784
>What a petty little bitch.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>129262900
noah obviously you dumb cuck, it's a pretty stupid trick question if you ask me.
>>
>>129257286
god this genetic abortion can barely even breathe and you lardburgers almost elected him as president
>>
>>129274208
Most modern atheists aren't even familiar with Neoplatonism. I don't blame you for stereotyping, it happens, but regardless it's obvious that you haven't studied ANY other religion or school of thought if you've concluded that Christianity is the correct one.

>>129274249
Gee, I dunno, probably because his existence at all requires a political structure for him to take hold?

>Why can't God just wait until the time is right to send the Antichrist to fuck shit up?
Woah woah woah, hold the fuck up motherfucker. GOD sends the Antichrist? Fuuuuuck, that almost seems like controlled opposition, and that would render God at fault for tricking people into Hell.
Seems God's more evil than Lucifer.

>The the entire concept of free will is meaningless.

That's the ticket.
>>
>>129271481
Bernie brought up religion, not the guy.
>>
>>129273831
Good. The original writers of the Bible even warned possible believers to question all things taught to them about morality and God so that the true teaching would not be perverted and lead to Gnosticism.

You're doing exactly what I think you should, questioning everything and doing what you can to try and be right. I'm proud of you anon.
>>
>>129274285
Nice projection.
I'm sure it was too mentally taxing to fixate on anything of consequence, wasn't it?
>>
>>129259159
he is such a kike
>>
>>129274622
>Gee, I dunno, probably because his existence at all requires a political structure for him to take hold?
Why can't he just create one?

>Woah woah woah, hold the fuck up motherfucker. GOD sends the Antichrist? Fuuuuuck, that almost seems like controlled opposition, and that would render God at fault for tricking people into Hell.
So what? I don't give a shit. I'm just pointing out that your argument is retarded. I'm not here to make moral judgements.

>That's the ticket.
This is a boring and lame conclusion that I find incredibly lame intellectually. At the very least, the illusion of free will is more than strong enough to simply assume everyone has it. Free will doesn't mean you can do literally anything. It means that you have the will to choose. God existing and planning some events does not magically negate your ability to choose.
>>
>>129274153
>everything you said previously has been refuted
As if retard. You are struggling here. Maybe if you read what I told you to, you'd have something new to argue about.

Think about it. I even threw you a bone to have a fighting chance.... kek
>>
BERNIE = KIKE

hahahaha what a kike
>>
>>129260978
Jews generally don't believe in an afterlife, although talmudic Jews do somehow insist that Jesus is boiling in shit forever.
>>
File: dog.jpg (32KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
32KB, 640x960px
>mfw berniefags are STILL mad and STILL irrelevant
>>
>>129274735
Because the guy posted some outlandish shit saying no one but christians know god. He's being vetted for public office not being interviewed for priesthood.
>>
>>129258645
They wanted the Church separated from politics because they seen how much power the Catholic Church was and has extended over European nations for centuries.

Separating Christianity from the United States and separating it from government are NOT the same things. The Founding Fathers were Christians who built a Christian nation for Christians.
>>
>>129275362
I wish we could disqualify every leftist based on the outlandish shit they say all the time.
>>
>>129275340
They're 1% of the country, what can you expect?

Jews will continue to be BTFO as time goes on and it will sour them.

Did you hear how mad that kike was when the gentleman said Jesus Christ?
>>
>>129274869
You just made that assumption about God and I called you out for being a hypocrite. Hahaha, holy shit, so your actual response was to call me out on projecting?

Wow. Retarded and unimaginative. Just go ahead and repeat what I said verbatim next time. It should make it easier on you (Protip: Ctrl-C then Ctrl-V).
>>
>>129275074
>God existing and planning some events does not magically negate your ability to choose.
In some sects of Christianity, free will isn't acknowledged as existing.(Calvinism) They claim that if you 'choose' to follow God, you then have a religion who's system of salvation depends on your own will, as opposed to God being the sole source of salvation.
>>
>>129275074
>Why can't he just create one?
Atlantis is the domain of the Antichrist.
Saw it here first people.
If it's prophesied, then it's bound to happen.
Bound. Key word there.
Man will have to plunge the world into utter Chaos before than, but I suppose that wasn't God's intent, right?
What the fuck is the point of the prophecy then?

That everything before a prophetic event would have to be preordained for it to happen at all?

That's not retarded when it's actually the only way it can possibly happen.

>The truth is boring and lame.

That's wonderful, snowflake.
Most of science usually is.

Sorry "Your perception is a product of chemical interactions" isn't as entertaining than "if you do good, you get to go to Heaven and see your senpai senpai," but facts don't necessarily give a fuck about your feelings.
>>
>>129259066
>forgetting that Jefferson literally wrote his own bible to make it less kiked
Americans are THIS ignorant about their founding fathers
>>
>>129268118
>throw your career away over one syllable
Live to fight another day, anon.
>>
>>129259159
>do you believe in certain basic tenets of your faith?
>I'm a Christian so I do bel-
>ANSWER MY LEADING QUESTIONS YOU BIGOTED ASSHOLE
>>
File: GasYourself.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GasYourself.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>129270686
Kill your self mongoloid
>>
>>129275362
The reason he wrote it is because he was defending his old college. It's a Christian university, and they fired a professor who was saying that Christians and Muslims worship the same god. Liberals got angry, but the guy explained that since the whole point of the college is to teach Christianity, they are perfectly justified in firing someone who believes something they don't.
>>
>>129271481
>we can't force our religion down anyone's throat

Literally no one is advocating that you self-oppressing faggot

If you dont want to believe in the spiritual that's your choice bumblefuck, just because someone shits on bernie for being the spineless cunt he is doesn't mean anyone gives a fuck whether Christianity is shit on or not. It already happens every other hour.
>>
>>129275701
Yes but the vast majority of Christians believe in free will.

>>129275773
>If it's prophesied, then it's bound to happen.
And again, this doesn't translate to EVERY moment being predetermined. It could be just as simple as a property of human societies to eventually devolve into utter chaos. That doesn't mean your free will goes away.

>That's not retarded when it's actually the only way it can possibly happen.
No you just lack imagination.

>Most of science usually is.
Oh fuck off with this bullshit. There is no science that supports the universe being deterministic. Go look up Bell's Theorem.
>>
>>129274272
You're still missing my point that the condemner is the important issue here. If Sanders can prove Mr. Russell T. Vought condemns Muslims, then he can support his premise that Mr. Russell T. Vought is "Islamophobic." But Mr. Russell T. Vought is not the one who condemns Muslims. God is the one who condemns Muslims. Sanders isn't at all interested in the theological questions at play here. He only wants to paint his political opponents as hateful bigots. So he obfuscates the issue intentionally. Or he sincerely misunderstands the theological implications of his question. Either way, the nominee deserves a chance to explain all of that. But Sanders just turned into a tomato and screamed at him instead of letting him fully and sincerely answer the question.
>>
>>129275161
>Maybe if you read what I told to you
Like I'm going to do anything you fucking tell me t
Maybe if you actually understood it enough, I wouldn't have to, but you don't.
>kek
REEEEEEEEEE

Idiot.

>>129275588
Enlighten me then, does Lucifer have free will?
If not, how did he fall?
Don't worry about answering that coherently, I know you can't, and that's why you fixated on the "petty little bitch" thing, making you, in fact, a petty little bitch.
>>
File: 1496499602859.png (152KB, 233x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496499602859.png
152KB, 233x349px
>>129257286
Dont think the west will survive without christianity.

you need actual christianity to save the west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agcDuHf_t9g
>>
>>129276112
>To EVERY moment being predetermined

Riiiiiiight, just the ones that aren't convenient. My bad, that's not fallacious reasoning or anything.

>No you just lack imagination

Logic doesn't leave too much room to it, but I just imagined the Antichrist rising from Atlantis, and that's pretty fucking imaginative in my opinion.

>There is no science that supports the universe being deterministic.

There is fucking loads.

>Oh but check out this Theorem that states otherwise

Position utterly decimated. I tip my fedora to you good sir.
>>
>>129276112
>Yes but the vast majority of Christians believe in free will.
That's a fairly recent change, doctrinally speaking. I'd argue that free will doesn't help the Christian argument much, and they're much better off without arguing for it.(Namely, the idea that God doesn't control everything effectively makes him non-omniscient, and if God doesn't know everything, then he can't be trusted to know anything)
>>
>>129271557
>he ignores the Soviet Union, PRC, Laos, Cambodia etc.

Atheism was a pretty new thing in mainstream thought process, and as soon as state atheism is applied in a couple of new countries it murders millions more than a couple of insane torturers who stopped being mainstream after people realized how retarded the inquisition, kkk, etc was.

You're just as uncivilized yourselves. Do you want to know why? Because humanity will do fucked up shit no matter the ideology you fucking retard.
>>
>>129276633
>Riiiiiiight, just the ones that aren't convenient. My bad, that's not fallacious reasoning or anything.
How does that invalidate me at all? Some moments may be predetermined (like Mary being the mother of Jesus for instance), but that doesn't take away free will. Surely you can understand the difference, correct?

>Logic doesn't leave too much room to it, but I just imagined the Antichrist rising from Atlantis, and that's pretty fucking imaginative in my opinion.
No, you're just a moron. Revelations is incredibly vague and can mean a whole bunch of different things. There are only very vague conditions given laced in tons of metaphor.

>There is fucking loads.
Name it then.

>Position utterly decimated. I tip my fedora to you good sir.
It's not my fault that you have no idea what the hell Bell's Theorem means or why it's one of the most important QM theorems. It's not "optional" and it's fundamental to our understanding of the universe.

>>129277028
Fairly recent as in hundreds of years ago? Christianity isn't that old. I don't really care though.
>>
>>129276633
>Riiiiiiight, just the ones that aren't convenient. My bad, that's not fallacious reasoning or anything.
You're right, actually. The Christian position is much stronger when they argue for a god that predetermines everything. Quit cucking God out of omnipotence, he doesn't have to be nice.(And there's very little reason to believe he is)
>>
>>129272630
>answering theft with more theft

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. This why being communist should be made illegal; your ideology is inherently violent and criminal, a complete violation of everyone's rights in favor of empowering the state.
>>
>>129277251
>How does that invalidate me at all
Because in order for anything to be prophesied, everything would have to be controlled or nothing would be.
>Like Mary being the Mother of Jesus for instance
Ahh, yeah. God just raises free range humans until he can find the right ones to further his mission. Mary and Joseph were a good person, so he selected them, even though he would have to relinquish pieces of his omnipotence to Satan for the necessity of Christ in the first place.
But not like that matters because only humans have free will, right?

>Revelations is incredibly vague

Gee, no shit. Wonder why that is.

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html

Weird.

Bell's Theorem doesn't prove free will, it only unhinges rigid determinism slightly without completely invalidating it. It's a statement on our lack of ability to conceptualize inherently random phenomena due to their vast complexity. It's a statement on our lack of ability to measure, nothing more.

>>129277391
Yeah, basically.
>>
>>129277391
>Fairly recent as in hundreds of years ago? Christianity isn't that old.
It was a central doctrine to Protestantism when they broke with the Catholic church. I can't speak to Catholicism, as I'm less familiar with their doctrine...

A God of free will and antinomianism wasn't that popular until recently.
>>
>>129275362
>some outlandish shit saying no one but christians know god
...What? You don't even believe that God is real, why do you care what this guy believes about God?
>>
>>129278096
was meant for:
>>129277251
misclick
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.