[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would Comey willingly volunteer to go in front of a congressional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

Why would Comey willingly volunteer to go in front of a congressional investigation and lie under oath? Because Trump is, quite literally, accusing him of perjury, without using those words.

Explain how that makes sense. He didn't have to do it.
>>
>sliding the thread without a response so quickly

Russia is busy today.
>>
>>
File: DBvGoa5W0AENfhm.jpg (108KB, 1064x708px) Image search: [Google]
DBvGoa5W0AENfhm.jpg
108KB, 1064x708px
>>
>>
>>
I watched the press conference. When Trump denied saying "loyalty" and "back off Flynn" I knew that we're going to have some fun now.
>>
File: AfterHaircut2.jpg (84KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
AfterHaircut2.jpg
84KB, 500x513px
And the best part - Trump will talk about his Comey recordings "very soon".
>>
>>129259369
Maybe he'll also give that stuff about Obama's birth certificate that we won't believe, which he promised like a year ago.
>>
>itt: when you're such a trumpcuck that he can do no wrong and everyone else is lying
>>
CNN: Trump calls Comey a Leaker

No He didn't, Fucking Comey called Comey a leaker.

Shills need to suck a fatty
>>
I couldn't believe Comey incriminated himself so badly.
>>
>>129256616
Why do some serial killers purposefully leave clues for the police? because they think they are too smart to get caught
>>
File: sage.jpg (118KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
118KB, 450x300px
>>129256616
Comey and Clinton are going to jail.
No amount of posting on Cambodian Basket Weaving forums can change that.
Trump won again.
Do you shills ever get tired of losing every single day? j/w
>>
>>129259873
I doubt this scenario, but what if Comey is purposely leaving bread crumbs and wanted the special prosecutor he so desired to grant him immunity for testimony about the shenanigans with the Hillary email server "matter"?
>>
>>129259468
>swamp creatures lie to protect their ill-gotten gains.

Why I never!
>>
File: 135591874258.jpg (154KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
135591874258.jpg
154KB, 600x970px
Fingers crossed the truth will out and that crook Trump can be consigned to the dustbin of history
>>
>>129256616
And what, exactly, are his qualifications? Being the former leader of a party which hates Trump is not exactly a sign of great investigative ability and impartiality.
>>
>>129256616
>highly qualified
>>
File: 1496728854568.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496728854568.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>129256616
IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, MOM! IT WAS HER TURN! WAAAAAAAAAAAH
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.