[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that your culture is dominated by American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Real_Culture.jpg (86KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Real_Culture.jpg
86KB, 1200x630px
Think about it:

The entire world listens to American music, watches American cinema and television, eats at American restaurants (Burger King, McDonalds, etc), and even dresses like Americans. How many of you right now are wearing blue jeans?

Our culture dominates the world. Even this German ban recognizes it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
>>
god bless ameriga
>>
>>129249222
That's why jihadist want us dead. The left keeps ignoring this, despite their manifestos and youtube videos telling us over and over again this is the reason.
>>
>>129249222
>McDonald's
>Restaurants
Kek
>>
>>129249222
>blue jeans
made in china
>iphones
made in china
>hollywood
run by jews
What amerifat culture??
>>
>>129250173
>Implying that cheap labor is responsible for actually creating anything
>Implying that Jews cannot be American

Found the guy wearing blue jeans.
>>
>>129249222
Witnessed... now, about your blue jeans...

The name "denim" derives from French serge de Nîmes, meaning 'serge from Nîmes'.[
Denim was traditionally colored blue with indigo dye to make blue jeans, although "jean" formerly denoted a different, lighter, cotton fabric. The contemporary use of the word "jeans" comes from the French word for Genoa, Italy (Gênes), where the first denim trousers were made.
>>
>>129250667
>cheap labour not responisble for creation
they literally created your fedora, neckbeard cuck. The same sweatshop they created the burger patties you chow down your fat face.
>>
>>129249728

Yep. It's also worth noting that there wasn't a single Islamic terrorist attack on American soil until after the Gulf War. Really makes you think. It's almost like our retarded wars for Israel got us into this mess.
>>
>>129251160
Here's a simple wiki article for you:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_W._Davis

SPOILER: The guy who invented blue jeans was an American
>>
>>129251160
but brit, blue jeans didn't become part of worldwide culture till they took off in america...those greasers in the 1950s. jeans, while the cloth was invented elsewhere, became american culture after a good old jew brought the cloth the US and fashioned them into jeans with rivets and pockets and all
>>
>>129251346
You realize that there are these things called bosses, owners, CEOs, etc, right? You realize that these people put up capital and pay those people to make the stuff, right? They're the real creators.

I mean, I know you live in the third world, but your education cannot be that bad.
>>
>>129251697
No they were invented in America. See the related link above.
>>
>>129251646
I don't see any evidence of that from your article, considering he bought the cloth ready-made from Levi Strauss. I have heard from other sources about "De Nimes" as the earliest "denim jeans"
>>129251697
Well, d'uh - are you a nigger? This is cultural appropriation of white man's textiles, please feel free to return to using bark for loincloths any time you want.
>>
>>129251697
>>129251646

>implying anyone but a workman should wear jeans
>implying it's ok for women to wear blue jeans
>implying all women who wear blue jeans shouldn't be put in work camps
>implying that the reason the west is dead isn't because of the ascendancy of the civilization of the Pariahs birthed in the US which elevates the workman and the outcast to social rungs far above the station which Nature has given to him
>implying the previous point isn't symptomatic of Peak Kali Yuga which has recently seen the rise of the Pariah to replace the civilization of the lowest caste - the caste of laborers - which in turn simply replaced an earlier mutation which was the civilization of the third estate put in place by the French Revolution and which had for its watchword "fiat productio, pereat homo"
>implying all of this wasn't easily predictable by analyzing the Law of the Regression of the Castes
>>
>>129251856
>being this retarded you dont know your country ranks lower than mine in education rankings
>hurdur i pay money i real creator slavery is awesum
By that logic jews are the real creators of everything.
But sureeeeee continue being butthurt in your country which is literally built by black people with English money
>>
>>129251368
>shilling for jews would not bite US in the dick
Who could have thought otherwise?
>>
File: Cultural Marxism.jpg (132KB, 630x552px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Marxism.jpg
132KB, 630x552px
>>129249222

This is exactly what The Frankfurt School were on about (pic related)
>>
>>129249222
>Burger King
I don't know. Every 'restraunt' of this franchise ive been to smells bad. KFC is cash tho
>>
>>129249222
Someones never been out of their state.
>>
>>129252277
What is your highest level of education achieved?
>>
File: Trump and Theresa.jpg (24KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Trump and Theresa.jpg
24KB, 620x465px
>>129249222
>How does it feel knowing that your culture is dominated by American culture?

I like America, I respect your country and am glad the US is the world's only superpower.
I also love US films and television shows.
>>
>>129252445
He looks like man who was caught masturbating and has hurriedly picked up a random book to mask his mischeivious misdeeds
>>
>>129252592

Oh..uh..thanks..y you too
>>
File: old-blue-jeans-white-8344341.jpg (142KB, 1052x1300px) Image search: [Google]
old-blue-jeans-white-8344341.jpg
142KB, 1052x1300px
>>129252481
Found another blue jean wearer
>>
>>129249222
it doesn't bother me at all - i think it's an enrichment.

honor murders and acid attacks are an enrichment i can forgo
>>
File: 1495057781367.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495057781367.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>129249222
it feels like fucking cancer, that's what your degenerate culture feels like
>>
I ate a döner today i got dominated by turkey culture
>>
>>129249222
Its cool, too bad we still act like savages.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.