[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cucks so obsessed with milfs nowadays? A woman's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: whore.jpg (147KB, 1050x1427px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
147KB, 1050x1427px
Why are cucks so obsessed with milfs nowadays? A woman's place, especially when she's mother, is in her home with husband and kids, covered. If she tries to whore herself to other men and flirt with them like milfs do, cut off her head.
>>
>>129245413
You're never going to get your wiener suckled by another man's mature wife with an attitude like that.
>>
>>129245413

it's a desparate rearguard action by shriveled ovaries feminists who want to find a man to pay for their fifteen rounds of unsuccessful IVF treatment and give them half their 401 (k).

The cucks themselves play along because they've been raised by women and don't know how to live without a strong female figure in their life.
>>
Average male these days would fuck anything at all
>>
>>129245623
Kek
>>
quality political thread
>>
What if she is an older woman who is hot but has never been married?
>>
>>129245413
You'll understand when you get older, kid
>>
>>129245743
I noticed only cucks who seek to be dominated by older women like their mothers love those whores.
>>129246702
There is something wrong with her then, and she's probably used good.
>>
>>129246456
>not having an under 20 and over 40 rule

everything else leads to drama
>>
>>129245413
>loosing your vigrinity to another fumbling virgin who will just lay there and cry

>loosing your virginity to a woman who has 20+ years of experience in sucking cock and riding the husband
I know which one my dick picks
>>
>>129247361
>>loosing your vigrinity to another fumbling virgin who will just lay there and cry
This is how it is supposed to be, retard.
>muh dick
kys
>>
File: REDHEAD Amarcia_cross_gallery_6.jpg (36KB, 413x581px) Image search: [Google]
REDHEAD Amarcia_cross_gallery_6.jpg
36KB, 413x581px
>>129245413
At my age, MILFs are a blast into the past for me.

Here's your redpill: Women in their 30s and 40s are by far the best sex partners of all.
>>
>>129245413
Where I'm at, I only get attention from and chatted up by GILFS. Please help.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.