/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was talking to my mom about politics today trying to see what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Was talking to my mom about politics today trying to see what she believed and what I could debunk. On one hand she took from the comey testimony news that Trump was still at fault somehow. Not sure what she watched, probably CNN (though shes starting to acknowledge their bullshit)

One thing she mentioned that I found interesting when we talked about Putin is that "he's trying yo rebuild the soviet union" which ive never heard before.

She also offered praise for him saying she watched a documentry about how there's this group of bikers in russia thats mostly military or something that all really support and like him. And that hes been doing a lot of work to restore old buildings and communities that were destroyed in old conflicts.

Also ignore the image name, im phoneposting and it was just one of the top google images for putin because google.
>>
>>129240506
Tell her that the Rebels deserved it and shout "death to saudi arabia, death to israel", you should be well off
>>
>>129240506

She probably has a hard on Putin; Some women actually like power manlets
>>
>>129242427
Dunno, she likes the biker subculture so maybe she liked that he favored bikers?
>>
>>129240506
>One thing she mentioned that I found interesting when we talked about Putin is that "he's trying yo rebuild the soviet union" which ive never heard before.

soviet union = threat
soviet union = strong russia
putin = strong russia

therefor:
putin = soviet union
putin = threat

This is a great example of so much that is wrong with modern society. Uninformed and lazy reasoning and yet she gets an equal say on this issue.
>>
>>129240506

I stopped reading after "talking to mom about politics"
Fuck you faggot. It is supposed to be my mom tried talking to me about politics so put her back in the kitchen and told my dad who fixed the locks so she couldnt escape the kitchen again.
>>
>>129246541
Too edgy for me.
>>
>>129247160

Go talk to your mom about it little bitch
>>
>>129247434
Ahaha
>>
File: 1381002773026.jpg (47KB, 531x691px) Image search: [Google]
1381002773026.jpg
47KB, 531x691px
>>129247434
Whew lad, is this you?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (23KB, 1316x162px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
23KB, 1316x162px
>>129245915
>russia = threat

yeah what ever nigger
>>
>"he's trying yo rebuild the soviet union"
He'd better be, so we can establish the New World Order, where western countries are exploited and treated like shit, while 6 blns of people prosper.

Bcтaвaй, пpoклятьeм зaклeймённый,
Becь миp гoлoдных и paбoв!
Кипит нaш paзyм вoзмyщённый
И cмepтный бoй вecти гoтoв.
Becь миp нacилья мы paзpyшим
Дo ocнoвaнья, a зaтeм
Mы нaш, мы нoвый миp пocтpoим, —
Ктo был ничeм, тoт cтaнeт вceм.

You call it revanchism, we call it justice. The day of pacifying and judgement is comming and you'd better be ready to face your demons and pay the price
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.