[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get on plane for flight to Miami this morning >Fat Hasidic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: stereotype-jew.gif (7KB, 307x362px) Image search: [Google]
stereotype-jew.gif
7KB, 307x362px
>get on plane for flight to Miami this morning
>Fat Hasidic jew and his fat son with a broken foot sit in seats across isle from me.
>They are both already whining/complaining about the flight before they even take their seats.
> sits down and immediately wraps stuff around arms and begin rocking back and forth in prayer
>Orders coffee, plane takes off, before plane even hits runway fat jew spills his coffee on his dry cleaning. begins asking stewardess if they can upgrade.
>already flying first class.
>plane takes off, black steward comes by to everyone to confirm meal orders. approaches the jews.....
>Jew says "Do you have my kosher meal?"
>steward starts fumbling round in a confused panic.
>Jew says "well I'm going to have to talk to management and see if me and my son can maybe get an upgrade"
>they then get to pick and choose what they want off two different menus.
>Now for the most disgusting part, they had a giant bag of food. egg salads, sandwiches, chips, that they pulled out 2 hours into the flight thus defeating the purpose of complaining about a kosher meal in the first place.
>after the 40 minute eat o thon fat jew gets up, goes to bathroom enters sideways cause he was too fat to enter and takes a fifty minute shit. then leaves the door open as he exits stinking up the whole cabin.
>never even ordered the kosher meal, just did it to get the flight crew ruffled up.

Pol how do these people do it? How are they able to work people over so effectively? I could never in a million years pull this off.
>>
story is fake
but
they invented trolling

they trolled weekends off while contracted to build
the pyramids.
>>
>>129239455
Its not fake at all.
>>
>>129239753
honestly they seemed pretty shameless about it all.
>>
>>129238498
>another flying with jews story
Last one was about a woman with a six pointed star passport (actual Israeli passports look like this) who got to the front of the line.
>>
>>129239753
That's pretty sick. I see those people treat even their fellow asians, fellow chinese, like shit.
>>
>>129239746
it's a fake story and you're part of the lefty zerg rush that is doing theatrical stagings for screen shots.
>>
>>129239746
when has an airplane bathroom been without an auto closer on it?
>>
>>129242404

Jesus Christ, how inhumane can someone be ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.