[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudeau’s new ‘feminist’ plan commits 95% of foreign aid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

This is the bold new vision for Canada’s foreign aid, which is being recast as unapologetically feminist by laying out a path to eradicate poverty that focuses on helping women in the world’s poorest countries.

“Canada is adopting a feminist international assistance policy to promote gender equality and empower all women and girls. For Canada, this is the most effective approach to reducing poverty and building a more inclusive, peaceful and prosperous world,” said international development minister Marie-Claude Bibeau in announcing the new foreign aid policy.

Cont.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/09/trudeaus-new-feminist-plan-commits-95-of-foreign-aid-to-gender-women-and-girls-by-2022.html
>>
>>129235426
this is a good start. now he should preffer female refugees over male refugees. accept women only until there are no female refugees, then start taking in male refugees
>>
>women are stupid cattle tht are easy to manipulate and garner votes from
>I know, let's make all of our nonsensical pseudo-progressive policies (read: money laundering schemes for my friends) revolve around females! All of these empty slogans and ideals will surely woo the fickle mind of the woman!

Not surprised one bit. Giving women voting rights was a terrible mistake. Democracy does not thrive in a state full of traitors, and women are the eternal traitors of man. They are the vessels through which evil gains power in our world.
>>
>>
>>129235426

Whatever slows African and Muslim birthrates has my support
>>
>>129235426
If that $150million is to be spent on coathangers for africa, I'm in full support.
Far cheaper to spend that money now and scrape the black bastards out of their mother's cunt than to feed them for the next 20 years.
>>
>>129235426
>(((eliminating poverty)))
it's neo-colonialism to emasculate nonwhite males
>>
>>129236359
I really don't fucking know if he's /ourguy/ or /theircuck/.

This is shitposting on levels that even Trump can't reach.
>>
File: pepe eating.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe eating.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>129235684
>import female refugees
>reject male refugees
>islam population dies off cause no semon demons
>NEETs get laid, reproduce

outjewing the jew
>>
>>129235426
What if it's a plan for population control via abortion and birth control? Or empowering women to emasculate their men, as has happened in the West?
>>
If he starts giving abortions to africans and muslims then he's all okay in my book

But we all know he won't
>>
>>129235426

If someone has already gone full retard, is it possible to go further retard?
>>
>>129240319
I suppose the female refugees could move to Canada and the male refugees to Merkelstan and Sweden.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb6dME03crw

So what's the problem?
>>
He's going to give out the money away anyway, so this is good. Educated hoes don't have nearly as many kids.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.